- Acquire a position as an administrative assistant in which my logical and analytical abilities can be fully utilized, allowing me to further my existing skills and enable me to acquire new abilities, while enhancing the growth of the organization.
- Exceptional listening skills and ability to speak effectively on the phone and in person with internal and external contacts.
- Attention to detail, excellent planning, organizing and time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access & Outlook)
- Customer - service orientation
- Presentation orientation
Confidential, Dallas Tx
- Coordinate daily calendars of senior managers
- Plan appointments and events
- Act as the point of contact between executives and employees/clients
- Create regular reports and update internal databases
- Make travel arrangements
- Manage phone calls and emails
- Respond promptly to managers’ queries
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations)
- Suggest more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot malfunctions
- Review and recommend changes to our company policies
Confidential, Denton TX
Customer Service Agent
- Disaster assistance helpline
- Assisting Survivors in filling application for assistance programs with the upmost respect and discretion.
Confidential, Denton, TX
Special Projects Administrator SEAL
- Provides administrative and managerial support to the Coordinator
- Meet regularly with the Project Coordinator, understand the specific needs of each student and determine where assistance is needed. Assistance may be in making copies, reviewing and sending out documents, following up with employers, parents and VR counselors to ensure the proper documents are received; and other needs as required.
- Assume responsibility for working with project team members and maintaining complete and accurate records for multiple jobs - working with multiple project managers.
- Assume responsibility for performing clerical support functions (varies based upon the need). Assume responsibility for assisting project payroll in following up with employers that time sheets are filled out correctly and submitted on time.
- Assisting in any concerns voiced by employers, Students and the parents and asking for help when needed.
- Assume responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective communication and coordination with company personnel, including Management, Employers and Employees.
- Use of most current templates for standard documents.
- Maintain open and frequent communication with the Project Coordinator to ensure priorities are set and expectations are clear.
- Follow up with Coordinator to ensure all duties are completed correctly and in a timely manner
- Responsible for preparing reports and serving as liaison between our clients and company management
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen, and forward 70+ incoming phone calls and respond to email correspondence
- Prepare, send, and receive daily mail and deliveries
- Set up conference room and projectors for meetings.
- Coordinate and order office supplies and kitchen inventory
- Maintain kitchen, conference rooms, and common areas
- Assist with logistics and catering arrangements for meetings and special events
- Greet event attendees, process door sales, and assist with registration as needed
- Assist with internal program calendar and present schedule at weekly staff meeting
- Perform other administrative duties as needed and assigned
Assistant Group Supervisor
- Supervised a group of 10 teachers and assisted in planning and implementing daily programs, curriculums and art work activities by providing developmentally appropriate lessons and practices for 5 classes with 49-52 children ages 6 months to 5 years, considering individual needs and cultural backgrounds.
- Coordinating activities with other staff, group supervisors and aides.
- Assisting the Director with designated activities, planning and attending staff meetings.
- Fulfilling administrative duties for the classrooms including keeping accurate food forms, attendance, and sign-in sheets, completing accident and incident reports, maintaining classroom supply inventories and all required postings in the classroom
- Assuming an equal share of the joint housekeeping responsibilities willfully and any kitchen duties as necessary.
- Participating in recommended training programs, conferences, courses, and other aspects of professional growth.
- Planning and implementing methods of establishing a positive liaison with parents.
- Assisting in public relations events sponsored by the school.
- Handled crisis situations, especially where children were involved; responding immediately to any emergency situations.
- Handled and protected confidential sensitive high-end client information with integrity for 10-15 properties.
- Managed phones in the offices, took messages and made sure each message was delivered as soon as possible.
- Spoke to clients and assisted in solving issues that they had when manager was unavailable.
- Assisted in making certain that every property and each guest had everything they needed.
- Made repair calls when necessary.
- Assisted in delivers of supplies to the properties.
- Assisted Manager in preparing for meetings by reaching out to all staff via email and setting up meeting rooms ensuring all materials required are readily available
- Organized all filing including- entertainment bills, food expense bills, property care bills, etc.
- Tended to the needs of the workers in the offices.
- Assisted in deliveries and orders of lunch in the office.