Technical Project Manager | Consultant
- Application Security Lead, Testing Lead and Reporting Lead for assigned clients.
- Managed project risk, issues and established internal controls
- Led India Counterparts in Technical Project Management and establishing project controls.
- Established Business Continuity and disaster recovery plans.
- Led 2 US Devs and 2 Offshore india devs and established change control processes.
- Reviewed dev progress with Directors and C - Suite and reviewed tech debt, strategy and timelines.
- Team Lead for Care Everywhere, eHealth Exchange, Care eQuality platforms.
- Served as Interim Team Leader for Clinical Consulting application developers.
- Assisted with Assessments and Proposals for various healthcare IT projects.
- Onsite point of Contact for IT and Department Directors.
- Assist in creating project governance model and decision support system.
- Led Inhouse Tech Trainers and Devs in building out training environment.
- Led train-the-trainer program for 10 Tech trainers.
- Assisted with Cutover/Conversion and project roll-out.
Project Manager | Senior Solution Engineer
- Application Security Team Lead
- Compliance and Data security lead
- Supervised and administered User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Integrated Testing, Smoke Testing, Application Testing and Interface testing for various applications
- Led dev team in Developing Surescripts Web portal to support Transitions of Care.
- Built BCA and downtime workstations and developed associated Disaster Recovery documentation.
- Developed Application Understanding Document and delivered to the client.
- Performed ASAP and Care Everywhere build .
- Point of contact for Technical Dress Rehearsals, printer mapping and support.
- Developed workflow engine rules and order transmittal.
- Supported Go-Live as Technical Team point person
- Developed Post Go-Live application understanding Documentation.
- Worked with informatics to define and improve ASAP & CE workflows and perform associated build.
- Performed build, testing and optimization activities in the Epic Orders application.
- Designed roles, profile stack and permissions for Application security
- Designed, developed and delivered technical curriculum to over 1200 Clinical staff.
- Developed the training (MST) Environment and performed Proof of Concept and Production build.
- Performed testing validation and review of test scripts.
Principle Consultant - Business Owner
- Provided elearning and web-based instructional design services to clients in Retail, Healthcare, Insurance, and Financial services industries.
- Served as web administrator for several clients LMS systems, web presence and sharepoint site admin.
- Participated in industry events to attract clients and maintain relationships.
- Client list includes Adobe, Nordstroms , Murria Frick Insurance, Matchmaker dating and Volt Services.
IT Support Manager
- Managed team of 14 licensed service agents and IT analysts; assumed responsibility for sales and service center call center operations and handled all issues related to technical, network, and website operations for company.
- Staffing, service level agreement, communications, outages, backup continuity recovery, emergency management, day-to-day operations, and maintenance of 40-workstation network .