- 10 years of IT experience in Software Development & Project Management with comprehensive business/technical skill set, requirements analysis, system design, and continuous service improvement.
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
IT Project Manager
- Currently managing ITCS DSS (Data Solutions Strategy) and managed Confidential IT&DA AIMS IT portfolio of EMQS (Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality, Safety) through application development by applying Lean & SAFe methodologies for Agile software development lifecycle
- Experience in AD&S framework and DTE & SAFe methodologies
- Developed and successfully ran integrated project and resource plans for multiple organizations in Confidential
- Conducting & running Scrum meetings across Confidential with Local, National & Internationally located development teams, and all communications to customers, stakeholders, and senior management
- Coordinating activities and overseeing weekly preparation for leadership programs/projects status for support and optimization of ITCS Data Solutions Strategy (DSS) and AIMS IT
- Currently leading implementation efforts for TFS portal development for organization wide activities roll - up & Metrics moving from legacy reporting tools to more stable, robust and dynamically efficient tools
- Assisting in reconfiguration of team(s) into DTE & SAFe implementation methodologies
- Working on initiating org. level rollout of ITG (Clarity/CAPPM) to facilitate in resource & project planning
Project Management Tools: TFS, JIRA, ITG (Clarity/CAPPM), BORIS, MS Project, Milestones Professional and other PM tools
Confidential, Troy, MI
Senior Cognos Developer
- Experienced in, worked on and with Cognos 8.4 BI Studio, Cognos 8.4 Framework Manager, Cognos 8 Administration, and Cognos SDK
- Expertise in Cognos 8.4 suite (Framework Manager, Report Studio, Query Studio, Event Studio, Analysis studio, Transformer and Cognos Connection)
- Installed Cognos v8.x on Windows environment with Oracle 10g as a backend database
- Deployed cube security to give only specific users the access to specific hierarchies.
- Designed and develop SSIS packages, store procedures, configuration files, tables, views, and functions; implement best practices to maintain optimal performance.
- Report Migration via BSP MetaManager 5.3
- Report development as per the customer requirement following the Specification Documents provided by the FA (Functional Analyst)
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
- Extensively used Parallel Stages like Row Generator, Column Generator, Head, and Peek for development and de-bugging purposes.
- Developed job sequencer with proper job dependencies, job control stages, triggers.
- Create business requirements, technical analysis and design, coding, testing, and implementation of customizations within software environment
- Mapping technical business needs to architectures, standards and reusable assets
- Developed Framework Manager Models against SQL Server & Teradata.
- Designed models by mapping business needs using Power Play Transformer and created multi-dimensional cubes, cube groups, Power Play reports.
Environment: Cognos 8.4, 10 Framework Manager, Power Play Transformer 6.6, Upfront, Access Manager and SQL Server 2008
Technical Tools: Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, IBM Cognos Analytics and BI Suite Cognos 8, 10 Report Studio, Query Studio, Analysis Studio, Event Studio, Framework Manager, Cognos PowerPlay, Cognos Transformer, Power Play Web
ETL Tool: IBM InfoSphere Information Server … DataStage (Enterprise … (Designer, Director, Manager, Administrator, Server Edition/Parallel Extender/Orchestrate and Server Jobs & Quality Stage), Alteryx for Tableau, VB .NET
RDBMS: Oracle 10g/ 11g R2/ 12c, Teradata, SQL Server 2008/ 2012
Operating Systems: Windows 10, 8, 7, XP and Windows Server 2008/ 2012
Languages: C++, Linux/Unix, SQL, PL/SQL
Environment: IBM Cognos Analytics & IBM Cognos Suite 10.2.2 (Report Studio, Query Studio, Event Studio, Active Reports, Powerplay Web, Business Insight Advance, Framework manager), PowerPlay, Transformer, Oracle, Toad, Cognos SDK, Tableau 9.x, Oracle 11.x, Toad for Oracle 11.x, MySQL, Unix, Putty