- Confidential is a Senior Project Management and Business Analyst stakeholder - focused IT Management professional with Exceptional Technical and Financial Acumen Complemented by Extensive Experience in the Confidential . Department of the Treasury and private industry.
- Proven Ability in Managing Relationships with Demanding, High-Profile Clients (including highly placed Confidential . Cabinet-level personnel); and Deliver Timely and Accurate Projects from Inception to Acceptance, always with an Eye Towards maintaining responsibility and costs management.
- As a successful analyst, Confidential applies Experience and intellect to Every Situation. Confidential Excels in Translating Complex Information to Non-Technical Users and Effectively Managing Stakeholder Communications and expectations. Confidential actively engaged with clients to insure trust and satisfaction throughout every project. Continuously looks towards Constant Improvement and Applicability with Strong Verbal and Written communication skill.
AWS | Exposure to Microsoft AX 365| VBA.net | SQL Queries | MS Office 365, especially advanced Excel | MS Project | Crystal Reports | SharePoint solutions|Thomson-Reuters | Bloomberg | Haver Analytics | Markit | Tradeweb | Trade Markets | Reuters Administration | Unix for Reuters (Infrastructure) | Windows NT server and Reuters back-end distribution applications | Power Point & Visio | Shell script editing | Linux (Red Hat, OpenShift Online), Unix, C##. Waterfall, Agile, and Scrum
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Program & Project Management | Maintained and collaborated with Executive Clients & Service Vendors (including multiple off-shore providers) | Software Development Life Cycle Process Management and adherence| Requirements Elicitation and Quantification| Development Scope Control| Status and Issue Reporting for Designated Stakeholders | Coordination with Developers | Change Management | Project Planning and Scheduling | Enterprise and Environment Strategy | Data Infrastructure Design | Current and Future-Looking Needs Assessment | Software Version Management tools | QA & Testing Process Management | CMMI / ITIL / Best Practices | Continuity of Operations/Disaster Recovery | Process Improvement | Consulting| Technical and Financial Reporting| Technical Support (L2) | Phased Deployments & Migrations | & Team Development | RFP/Re-competes input | Service Integration and Implementation | Troubleshooting | Strong Verbal and Written Communications | PMP and Scrum s Pending
Business Analyst/ Program Manager
- Worked with several COTS retail products, supporting industrial and retail businesses, working with various technologies, including exposure to Predictive Analysis tools.
- Found solutions to issues with POS software packages and batching/reporting.
- Exposure to a wide variety of network Infrastructures
- Exposure to tools for Business Sales and Wealth Management.
- Established functional process improvements for some clients. Examples include improving communication, shift / EOD hand off procedures, standardized form usage, and, including identifying mission critical points.
- Consulted on Social Media presences across multiple channels: LinkedIn, FB, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc.
- Provided and hand holding for new software and system roll-outs where vendor was lacking.
- Assisted retail businesses by solving issues with dedicated AP/AR systems.
- Developed custom Excel workbooks with VBA.net to improve office operations
- Designed and installed a Private Stock Trading work space
Senior Management/ Assistant Program Manager
- Maintained all market data feeds into the Confidential .
- Directed and guided Confidential Program Manager in working with government managerial counterparts.
- I provided project plans and schedules for in house development and releases.
- Worked with Contract managers on employee issues
Confidential, Mclean, VA
- Managed QA operations, including Testing, for over a year.
- Personally, managed processes and oversight of end-to-end software development on several projects using .Net and Java, using Project Plans and SDLC process for management and delivery.
- Insured process was followed through all stages and Gate reviews, assisting developers and analysts as needed. Managed projects using Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Served as Project Manager for all Vendor services. Managed Teradata delivery, bulk data purchase and dumps, from local and overseas work groups.
- Worked with CUSIP’s and various Metadata in the process.
- Vetted all new software and COTS applications and services before deployment. This included back end to front end security validation, including user account authentication (PKI) to individual data source permissions for in house infrastructure such as Reuters.
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
Senior Technical Business Analyst
- Properly executed shutdown and recovery of the Treasury’s global market data systems for a long time.
- Set up and was embedded as a floor tech in two separate instances of Intraday Market Trading Monitor Rooms.
- Hired initially to manage COTS Market Data Systems including Reuters and Bloomberg. roll-Helped a SharePoint installation for in-house staff.
- Supported Configuration Management and CM operations.