- IT Program / Project Management
- Create and maintain project schedules, action trackers, issue logs, progress reports, and other project documents.
- Drive internal and external activities needed to meet the dates defined in the project schedule.
- Coordinate and lead status calls and executive status meetings.
- Deliver projects on time, on budget, and within scope.
- Prevent or minimize delays by keeping all stakeholders informed of progress
- Identify and manage project risks
- Manage budgeted hours at the task and resource level on a weekly basis
- Produce biweekly T&M reports
- Build and maintain the project plan
- Control project scope with an effective change management process
- Escalate issues internally and externally proactively as needed
- Coordinate project deliverables based upon internal resource availability.
- Maintain and refine project management processes; work with leadership to drive overall process improvement.
- IT Service Delivery Management
- Extensive experience in the role of Service delivery Manager
- Provide a focus for SLA management and customer satisfaction across the customer base. Ensure systems and structure for SLAs and client satisfaction are in place and effectively used
- Contribute as a technical expert (if Needed) problem analysis, and process evaluation, while maintaining focus on IT operations
- Continuous and demonstrable improvement of productivity resulting in increased cost effectiveness and value
- Ensure and monitor processes are in place to pro - actively protect consistent service quality through management of change control and acceptance into service delivery
- Ensures resources, capabilities and capacity to meet both existing and new business demands
- Provide expert problem management support to difficult, high profile customer issues and ensure a corrective action plan is followed
- Oversee the integration of all service delivery and constantly improve the quality and inter-working of delivery service for clients
- Ensures tools and technological platforms are in place to support customer environment
- Demonstrates a breadth and depth of operational service delivery management expertise
- Demonstrable experience of having designed and implemented significant productivity as well as customer satisfaction improvements
- Significant experience of leading and managing teams (matrix management) within an operational service delivery or managed services environment
- Understanding of various businesses and market sectors using that knowledge to meet, evolve and increase customer requirements
- Regular business reviews
- Risk reviews with mitigation plans
- Implement the IOT (Internet of Things) Concepts for Business process
- Convert the business process automation to achieve digital transformation
- Building and maintaining healthy business relations with client/business partners thereby ensuring customer satisfaction to achieve Service delivery & quality.
- Strong client focus with ability to interface at all levels typically at senior manager/director/VP/CIO levels
- Implement effective customer retention strategies.
- Generation of Business through new planning
- Leading, & monitoring the performance of team members to ensure efficiency meeting of individual & group targets.
- Setting up process to ensure smooth Project/Service delivery to make customer delight & individuals can perform their task effectively
- Interacting with competency groups for knowledge transition to team
- Cloud Computing & Cyber Security concepts to enhance the knowledge of technology landscape
- Data Analytics tools (SaaS)
- Soft skills, Process & Compliance
- IT Program/Project Management
- IT Service Operations/Delivery Management
- IT Security & SOX Compliance Management
- Supplier & Vendor Management
- ITIL Process Management
- MS Projects
- Lean, Six Sigma quality process awareness
- Technical Support on Windows DC & AD Environment, VMware, MS Exchange, Cisco Network ProductsITSM Tools Implementation (SCOM, SCCM, ServiceNow)
- People Management & Team Building
- Data Center migration
- Data center consolidation
- Remedy, Summit
- SCOM, ServiceWatch, ServiceNow, Event Grid, SolarWinds
- Infrastructure Service Integration with ServiceNow
- MS Office migration 2006 to standard 2016
- SAP ERP Implementation (Retail & Manufacturing)
- Retail Application Roll outs
- SAP Master data management
- SAP ERP & Engineering application integration with ServiceNow
- Event Grid Infrastructure events co: relation and auto closures.
- Onboarding/Off boarding: End to end business and IT process automation for Onboarding/Off boarding
- Share folder access: Automate the role based share folder access permission
- SMAC tool: VOIP Phone configuration
- Work flow automation for Server verification process
- IoT: Developed Mobile app for ticket logging & AD account unlock
- CIO dashboard for IT Operations
Confidential, Novi, MI
Project Managers/ Architects/Consultant
Environment: Harman IT Infrastructure services, Service Now Tool, Cross Functions (ITIL Process)
- Improve overall business IT service availability
- Improve overall IT service performance
- Provide end to end visibility of business critical applications as a service
- Provide overall health status of all business critical services to IT and business leadership, operations and IT engineering teams.(Operational Metrics and Reporting)
- Service Catalog Management
- Tracking implementation status of identified monitoring Gaps for SIF Services.
- Analyzing the RCAs of all Major incidents & tracking preventive actions Including Infrastructure & Application for all SIF Services.
- Serve as a tool (ServiceNow) for business and IT leadership to understand end to end cost involved in providing/maintaining the given service
- Serve as a tool to assist business and IT leadership in the decision making process for investments towards meeting target SLAs.
- Driving the process improvements initiatives with delivery team for all ITIL process.
- Weekly Monthly Governance review with Customer & Internal management
Regional Operation Manager
Confidential, Novi, MI
Environment: IT Service Desk (English), End user Computing, Datacenter Support, New Users hires & Termination request fulfillment, MIS, MIM, ITIL Process, SOX Audit & ISO Compliance & Quality.
- End to end IT service delivery for Region
- Manage the IT Support for VIP users & End business users
- Infrastructure Project Management
- 100% compliance to contractual commitments
- Ensure all SLA parameters are maintained above Expected Service Level (ESL)
- Incident Management process improvement, also making sure Major Incident management during Indian hours.
- Improve and sustain end user and stakeholder CSAT, PCSAT & ACSAT
- People management, managing all onsite team
- Regular review meetings with Review meeting with counterparts in other regions to ensure operational synchronization.
- Resources planning to ensure adequate headcount were on- boarded to meet operational requirements.
- Develop career roadmap for every team member
- Risk management (especially resources, IT and ODC infrastructure)
- Value creation for Customer, Confidential and Employees
- Work with support functions to get the work done
- People performance management to meet productivity improvement target
- Drive continuous service improvements (lean etc)
- 100% compliance to organization Confidential norms & policies
Offshore delivery & APAC Regional Operation Manager
Environment: IT Service Desk (English & German Language support), Wintel, UNIX, Backup & Storage, System & Alert Monitoring, Network (Data/Voice) End User Computing, New Users hires & Termination request fulfillment, MIS, MIM, ITIL Process, SOX Audit & ISO Compliance & Quality.
- SLA Management (Daily/weekly/Monthly)
- Drive the SIPs with respective towers (weekly/Monthly)
- Ensure to follow the ITIL Process Adherence by all towers (Incident, Change, Problem, etc)
- Weekly Operation review meetings with team leads & Confidential management.
- Tracking CRs and ensure ARC/RRC baseline as per the contract.
- Analysis of team productivity (Daily/weekly/Monthly)
- Weekly Operation Review meeting with counterparts in other regions to ensure operational synchronization.
- Manage shift and on call, support required for project and validate all reported hours on monthly basis.
- Ensure same day closure of tickets is more than 50% of daily inflow.
- Ensure all open tickets per technology are maintained not more than one-day inflow
- Proactively plan rotation of resources, who have completed 24 months in single project.
- Managing people processes for team and keep the team motivated & control the attrition ratio for account.
- Face-to-Face meeting are conducting once in a quarter with direct and indirect reportee’s.
- CSAT & Customer Escalation Management.
- Review MIS Reports & Published to customers (Daily/Weekly/Monthly)
- Involved in ITIL Process development (Incident, Change, Problem, etc.)
- Onboarding & Off boarding Process, Account induction for new joiners.
- Accommodate the Technical & behavioral for the team .
Production & Backup Operation Manager
Environment: HP OMW, HP SIM, HP OV Monitoring Tool, Remedy, Netback up VERITAS 6.5,7.1, Wintel, UNIX, MIS, MIM, ITIL Process, SOX Audit & ISO Compliance & Quality.
- Following Onboarding/Off boarding Process, Conduct Tower Induction, SLA and org. structure understanding.
- Identified the areas for team members (Soft skill / Technical)
- Plan & implement the cross Scaling of the team members
- Keeping track of tenure management of the team members & Control the attrition,
- Customer Service Assurance
- CSAT Rating - Satisfactory rating of customer for Tower
- Customer Escalation Management
- SLA Compliance as per contract for your Tower
- Pending calls review (SLA breach, P1 incidents)
- Team Review & Productivity Measurement
- Tower Review with Data Centre Manager & Customer
- Participate in Service Delivery Review
- Vendor Coordination and Management
- Adherence of Service Availability & Capacity planning for domain
- Following & adherence to all defined ITIL processes for the project
- Participation in MIM Process and Resolving P1 Ticket
- Participation in Problem management & Change management (CAB)
- Submission of RCA for all P1 tickets & as a part of problem management process
- Compliance (FDA) & ISO 20000-1 Adherence for your Tower
- Participation in ISO 20K Audit and Closing of NC
- Minimize manual effort by automation (Run book Automation)
- Participation in Left shift program for your Tower. Handing over L1 activities with, SOP to Service Desk / Prod Ops
- Participate in Six Sigma Project (Over All Incident Reduction 80/20 principle, Service Category definition)
- Tools Alerts. Ensuring alerts are configured for all monitoring requirements and integrated with remedy tool
- Service Improvement Initiative
- Worked on Functional Excellence like maintaining SOPs, SMTD & submitted the Knowledge Articles.
Regional Operation Manager
Environment: Remedy, Windows & UNIX Server, ITIL Process, Data center support, POS application & infrastructure support, SOX Audit & ISO Compliance & Quality
- Maintain 100% availability of resource at all the sites as per the SLA.
- Maintain the 100% adherence to the SLA and ensuring the SLA was meet for all the parameters.
- Managing the complete Service Delivery for the set region at the most cost efficient method.
- Continues visit at every site to review the SLA and also have a review with the Site Managers to understand and resolve
- Monitor the team movement across locations for support and remote sites.
- Major Incident monitoring and keeping the customers and supervisors informed.
- Monitor the entire new application roll out and provide the dashboard to on timely basis.
- Monitor all the new activities happening at all the sites and provide the updates and make sure that all the activities are Done on the set timeline.
- Team management, Creating Roster for 100% onsite engineer availability.
- Implement new service delivery policies as decided by the management
- Managing the team s Attendance and approving them within timeline.
- Understand the professional as well as justified personal needs of the resource for 100% employee satisfaction.
- Appraisal Management for all the resource reporting and closing the same on time.
- Planning for resource as per there aspirations.
- Providing feedback to resource for his own strength and weakness, so that the resource can work on the same for a better Future.
- Practice asset management for IT hardware, software, and equipment.
- Analyze existing operations and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of IT services.
- Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with department heads, and end users regarding Pertinent IT activities.
- Conduct research and remain current with the latest ITSM practices, technologies and solutions.
- Assist in the development of requests for proposal for goods and services where appropriate, and other related duties as Assigned by the department heads.
- Additionally, Managed handled role of L1 Application Support Manager for 23 future group business applications with the team of 28 people strength.
- Optimization of manpower and processes
- Providing statistics on top 5 issues and RCA
- Providing support within defined SLAs
- Building IT service dashboard and discuss with stakeholders
- Making business communication on roll out and other activities.
- Standard roll out template should be used
- Support structure adhering ITIL processes
- Periodic review process with partners
- Vendor relationship management
- Building effective knowledge base
- Adhering to call ageing and call hygiene processes "