- Over 20 years of winning performance in operational excellence and technical optimization
- Business - oriented IT professional with hands-on experience who champions business process improvements and identifies the most cost-effective, value-added IT solutions.
- Excel at introducing organizational change and leveraging new and existing technology and knowledge base with internal resources to facilitate company’s excellence and competitive advantage.
HIGHLIGHTS OF EXPERTISE:
- Digital Transformation
- Strategic & Business Planning
- Change Management
- Team Development
- Risk Assessment & Mitigation
- Full Life Cycle Project Management (Agile, Scrum)
- Technology & Process Optimization
- Cloud-based Platform Integration
- Data Integrity & Analytics
- Disaster Recovery
- Incident Response
- System Evaluation
- ITIL Best Practices
- Dynamics Great Plains 2016
- Financial and Legal Compliance
Confidential, New York, NY
DIRECTOR OF IT AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Implemented an agile project management process in the organization utilizing JIRA/Confluence to provide consistency and a lasting benefit for all future projects.
- Created IT Service Catalog to improve Incident Response. Documented all production hardware and software.
- Institutionalized change management for first time. Began tracking and thus improving production availability metrics.
- Successfully led the migration to Office 365 and Cloud Exchange, leading to a savings of $500K annually.
- Integrated Nutanix virtualization and VMWare across all data centers, increasing efficiencies in recovery and continuity, as well as reducing external recovery costs annually by $250K.
- Designed and deployed a scalable LINUX/Windows infrastructure that seamlessly integrated network storage servers, LDAP, and Amazon/CentOS (Apache,PHP,MySQL) servers across internal data centers and external clouds on Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure.
- Lead the analysis, development, and architecture for various internal, mission critical websites. Used a multi-tiered architecture utilizing micro-services to handle eCommerce, User Management, Product Entitlement, REST API’s, and Systems Integration.
- Conceptualized a process of systems integration by utilizing ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) tools to connect modern web-based applications to legacy back-office systems. This set the foundation for a formidable data warehouse structure which led to improved data analytics and mining.
- Through the implementation of a virtualized server farm, the team was able to reduce the number of individual host units, and internalize disaster recovery and continuity processes, lowering costs by $150K per year.
- Security Strategy - implemented a fortified network using CISCO Switches and Firewalls for improved security and performance. This led to achieving higher security clearances such as advanced PCI compliancy.
Confidential, Woodcliff Lake, NJ
SR. TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
- Responsible for coordinating the client's development, architecture and data center teams and international offices.
- Responsible for planning and managing the deployment of new financial audit applications to be used globally.
Confidential, New York, NY
SENIOR MANAGER, SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
- Functional and technical analysis and evaluation of IT architectures.
- Organize workshops with required parties to map out project execution.
- Gather, write, functional requirements and technical requirements. Act as Scrum Master.
- Project planning, project management and quality assurance
- Manage scope of projects, organize documentation.
- Assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed
- Develop and enforce coding standards, testing standards, UAT and Change Management standards using ITIL.
- Manage offshore development and QA teams globally.
- Provide frequent & consolidated status of the project to the stake holders
- Technologies used: ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, WebAPI, Web Services, AngularJS, jQuery, XML, CSS, HTML5, SQL Server.
- Oversee 22 person staff (9 onshore, 13 offshore)