Product presentation: Give presentation of company products and potential to foreign customers to reinforce customer’s confidence on company.
Scope management: Analyze customer’s requirements and assign resource to appropriate tasks.
Development project team: Arrange technical trainings periodically to enhance project team’s job skills. Provide necessary help to project team members when they encountered difficulties on their tasks.
Group Meeting: Arrange group meeting regularly to trace the project schedule and collect stakeholders’ feedback as the reference of project management.
Programming languages: Java, VBA, XML, XSL, C/C++, LISP, PERL, Python, R, SPARC Assembly, and MIPS Assembly
Operating Systems: UNIX System, Microsoft Windows
Distributed Computing: CORBA with ORBIX in C/C++, JMS, JNDI
Database Management Systems: Unify4.0, Unify 2000, ORACLE, SQL SERVER (T - SQL), MYSQL, Teradata SQL, POSTGRES
Database Application: Embedded SQL with C/C++ and JDBC
Multimedia Systems: Audio Compress-Decompress in G711, G721, G723, and GSM, web design and maintenance, PowerPoint presentation.
Version Control Systems: Git, CVS
Computer Graphics: X-windows and MS-windows GUI in Java API and OpenGL.
Computer Networking: Socket programming with C/C++ and Java, Client/Server Model application. Multicast compressed audio file with RTP under UNIX on Sun Solaris, Building proxy server under UNIX with HTTP protocol.
ConfidentialProject Manager/Data Scientist
- Team member of Remote Virtual Scrum Team
- Responsible for translating PMBOK 6 Edition English version to PMBOK 6 Edition Traditional Chinese version
- Responsible for translating PMI Agile Practice Guide English version to PMI Agile Practice Guide Traditional Chinese version
- The delivered product included PMI Agile Practice Guide Traditional Chinese version and PMBOK 6 Edition Traditional Chinese version. PMBOK 6 Edition will be part of the reference book of PMP exam
Project Manager/Data Scientist
- Planed project baselines in all knowledge areas based on project charter and authorization from project sponsor.
- Interviewed customers for confirming and analyzing project requirements.
- Coordinated resource allocation between departments as necessary
- Keep tracking and scheduling the progress of project’s status aligned with project baselines.
- Transferred accepted deliverable to customer, documented project’s lessons learned, acceptable project documentations from customers, follow organizational process for project closure.
- The delivered system will provide information for semi-conductor equipment marketing researching; customer behavior analysis, customer contribution analysissales performance analysis, and inventory stock analysis with daily, weeklymonthly miscellaneous marketing reports and cost model references to reduce the inventory stock cost and enhance the efficiency of the organization’s operation.
Sr. Data Mining Specialist/ Data Engineer
- Responsible for analyzing millions of Customer Dialed Record (CDR) of International direct dialed (IDD) a day to provide data reference of business cost model.
- Responsible for eliciting data requirements from both marketing planning team and telephone marketing team to develop data models and themes in a Data Mart
- Responsible for building business strategy system between Data Mart (MS SQL) and Data Warehouse (Teradata) based on stakeholder’s requirements with snowflake and start schema for analyzing, segmenting, classifying and organizing International direct dialed (IDD) customer’s attributes as the data source of ERP, CRM system.
- The data output of the system provides the reference of target customers for telecommunication retail promotion projects.
- Data Mining Technique. Power user of SQL Server, Oracle and Teradata DW
- Developed a CRM interface system for PM in J2SE to speed up the efficiency of target customer selection.
- Developed a Telephone Marketing outbound system for TM team in VBA to enhance the performance of distribution of target customer list
- Built automatic business strategy systems between heterogeneous database systems, which was based on SQL Server DTS (Data Transfer Service) as ETL process to generate daily, weekly and monthly reports efficiently and automatically. It integrated with Java Mail, VBA and ADO (Active Data Objects).
- Validated deliverable which included detail and statistic reports from heterogeneous data source (Oracle, DW, SQL Server)
- The delivered system will provide information for marketing researching, customer behavior analysis, customer contribution analysis and segmentation with daily, weekly, monthly miscellaneous marketing reports and cost model references for telecommunication retail marketing promotion campaign to reduce the marketing cost and enhance the efficiency of the organization’s operation.
Sr. Software Engineer
- Responsible for providing IT support to the servers located on 29 sites.
- Leader of GIS (Geographic Information System) team - Managed reusable software components of team (ASP, Visual Basic and Avenue Script).
- Managed the maintenance project of SGI 2000 (an IRIX base GIS server).
- The system maintenance will update the location of the server room for positioning telecommunication wireless coverage area
- Technical staff of BREW project -Development an XML bridge to monitor telecom content system in J2SE.
- Product cycle management
- Interviewed with customers to confirm and analyze project requirements.
- Prepared product proposal and specification documents based on customers’ requirements.
- Coordinated resource allocation between departments as required by projects.
- Maintained project progress tracking and scheduling.
- The delivered system will keep tracking the elementary student’s attendant in class by scanning the RFID tag on their school bags when they go to school.
- Warning messages will send to guardians if they are absent from class or any security issues occur.
Associate Technical Manager
- Responsible for cell phone Confidential CFX65 software development based on A918 platform in C/C++ and JAVA.
- Cell phone Confidential CFX65 went on mass production when project completed.
Sr. Java Architect/Programmer Analyst
- Member of technical staff in project Confidential - Responsible for developing phone call management system in J2SE, which is used for daily phone call management to prevent call switch from being occupied by fraudulent incoming phone call.
- Responsible for developing MD (Mediation Device) service application in J2SE with multi-thread mechanism. It played an XML CGI role between front-end (ASP) and back-end (OMS workflow engine.)
- Java Plug-Ins deployment using J2EE (WEBLOGIC SERVER) for Enterprise Application.
- Java API development to support Data Migration in JDBC under SQL Server and ORACLE.
- Using JUnit to perform project pressure testing automatically
- Maintain EAI (Enterprise Application Interface) in XML and XSL. Coding
- Using J-Free Chart package to establish performance data visualization
- Version control with CVS
- OMS (Order Management System) validation with Meta Solv, a work order management system in ASP, J2EE, XML, XSL and BEA WEBLOGIC Server n-tier business solution, to meet project requirement.
- The delivered system will perform automatic telecom provision service for customer service and telecom maintenance engineers to enhance the efficiency of the organization’s operation.
Confidential, San Antonio, Texas
- Lectured and presented course training materials in lab sessions, conducted exams. created and graded assignments for Computer Organization I and II.
- Teaching subject includes C/C++ and MIPS Assembly.
Confidential, San Antonio, Texas
- Tutor of Unix System programming implementation in C and PERL.
- Member of technical staff of a government project G2 to maintain a distributed database system for draft-age population relocation.
- Responsible for UNIX SVR4 System programming and project deliverable’s validation
- Maintained Unify 4.0 Database in C/C++.
- Validating Distributive Transaction Process System (DTPS) under OLTP (Online Transaction Process) for meeting project requirement
- The delivered system G2 will provide faster speed and higher performance distributed data transaction than old system.to reduce the transaction verhead and cost.