- Seasoned senior IT professional with 15+ yrs of IT experience in Project management, Quality auditor, Product owner, release management, project coordinator and Scrum Master (CSM).
- Serving as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Agile project management, Agile development methods and processes
- Expert in visualizing flow of work, controlling Work in Progress (WIP), managing queue sizes and batch optimization of work
- Experience as Product owner in implementing data anonymization solutions and subscription monetization.
- Successfully managed projects with Global teams distributed across locations India, Japan, Canada and USA.
- As Scrum Master, Agile Practitioner successfully managed multiple projects in agile transformation.
- Proven record for project management, product delivery, people management, development life cycles and process improvements.
- Excellent exposure to different domain areas Telematics, Avionics, Energy and Utilities, Railway signaling system, e - commerce, Billing & revenue and Industrial automation.
- Led AWS migration effort of applications hosted Intuit owned data center platform.
- Handling Amazon Webservices cloud (AWS) environment build releases and processes
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) solutions and practices
- Development experience Webservice (RESTful API) orchestration service development using springboot & Core Java
- Designed and developed Webservice s API test automation using SoapUI and Karate framework
- Experience with Web GUI test automation using Selenium web driver and Java
- Proficient in test automation frame works using tools Karate, Selenium, SoapUI Pro, NI Test stand and CANoe
Automation Tools: SoapUI, SoapUI Pro, CANoe and NI Test Stand 4.0, Selenium Web driver, Rest Assured, Karate
Javabased frame work: Spring Boot, spring
Protocols: CAN2.0B, CBTC
Test Management and RM Tools: HP ALM 11.0, Microsoft Project 2007, QA Complete
SCM Tools: CVS, Clear case, P4 Force, GitHub
Defect Management Tools: Clear Quest, Mantis, HP QC, JIRA
Collaborative Tools: JIRA, Confluence
Unit Testing Tools: Rational Test Real Time (RTRT), LDRA
Languages: Ada 95, C, C++, Core Java
Safety Standards: DO-178B and CENELEC EN-50128
Operating Systems: HP-UX11.11
Agile management tools: Rally Dev,JIRA
Build Management Tools: Apache Maven, Apache Ant
Continuous Integration: Jenkins
Continuous Deployment: Spinnaker
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, JQuery and Ajax
CRM platform: Salesforce
Scrum Master /Engineering Manager
Confidential, San Diego
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies (grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, daily stand-ups, reviews)
- Served as servant-leader and facilitated scrum teams to achieve sprint goals
- Guarding scrum teams from impediments and addressing the showstoppers
- Co-ordination with cross functional teams, Product owners, leadership and multiple vendors
- Responsible for 4 scrum teams, empowered teams to self-organize and grow cross-functionality
- Coached team members on Agile processes and maintained Kanban task board and produced burndown charts.
- Worked closely with Product Owners, coordinating product backlog grooming, story estimation & capacity planning.
- Involved in developing project estimates and execution strategies for multiple phases.
- Enforced and implemented complete test automation, auto triggered regression jobs and test-driven development (TDD). Reduced customer impacting defects by 40% in 2 years duration.
- Lead e-commerce entitlements services development project from inception to delivery to market.
- Created information radars (wall boards) to display status and progress of sprint to scrum teams and stakeholders
- Created leadership dashboard with gadgets like JIRA roadmap, sprint health, defect pie charts and burndown charts. This dashboard always presented the broader representation of status to leadership and stakeholders.
- Successfully driven solutions and implementation of GDPR (Global Data Protection Regulation) for Europe countries.
- Protect team from over-commitment, manage backlog, prioritize resolution of defects/bugs as evidenced by the on-time delivery of 25 webservices, conversion and AWS migration project.
- Led production customer issues to closure within 24 hours by triaging, prioritizing and coordinating with production supporting and feature development scrum teams
- Enact change and continuous improvement increasing the productivity of Scrum teams by 15% and the quality of deliverables by 20%,
- Reduced defect life cycle time by 25% and improved process of onsite-offshore handover process.
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress, defect trends to leadership, dev teams and other service providers.
- Product for GDPR implementation and solutioning data anonymization.
- Collaborated with cross functional teams like Identity & Access Management, Salesforce (SFDC), Cybersource, Global Pay auth, AmberRoad, QBO, Razorpay, Vertex, ExactTarget and Digicomm etc.
- Facilitate production L1 & L2 support, perform RCAs and ensure customer issues are addressed within defined SLAs.
- Facilitated trainings, mentoring and guiding teams to continuous process improvements.
- Managed a team of size 35 across locations USA, CANADA and INDIA.
Agile Project Manager
Confidential - Los Angeles
- Handled and managed multiple projects for American Honda Motors - Content Management system and User notifications, Data Migration & Conversion and Analytics, Confidential
- Single Point of contact for all Quality management for multiple projects in telematics division.
- Cross functional team collaboration with Honda Team in Japan and successfully delivered telematics product to market.
- Managed, driven the meetings/calls for effective Co-ordination of the Tech. Architect, Business users, Business Analyst and development team, who work at different physical locations.
- Managed multiple telematics projects for Web, mobile and connected car testing with the teams distributed in India, Japan, Canada and USA.
- Defined the scope, process and the quality metrics for the different test phases of the project - Unit test, HSI integration test, system test regression and User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- Worked with business analysis team and lead the QA team in preparing detailed test plans.
- Designed the simulation of vehicle and mocked vehicle responses using Soap UI Pro Tool.
- Trained teams on SoapUI Pro tool and played the role of consultant for any technical challenges.
- Provided and worked solution for Integration of SoapUI Pro with CANoe. Controlling CANoe parameters using SoapUI Pro groovy scripting.
- End to End Test automation frame Design and development using SoapUI Pro and Groovy scripting.
- Web services (RESTful, SOAP and HTTP) validations developed using SOAP, HTTP, XML, JSON and SOAP(WSDL)
Management Tools: Microsoft Project Plan, Work Breakdown Structure, Technical Reviews, Earned Value Analysis, Staffing Management Plan, Milestone Alignment Schedule
Environment: and Tools: SoapUI Pro, Groovy, Selenium Web driver, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Java, Apache Jmeter, Oracle, MY SQL and WASCE