IT Manager / Enterprise Architect with 16+ years of extensive software application development experience and a successful background working with stakeholders to align strategy, processes and IT assets with business goals and establishing best practices and guidelines for selecting, developing and implementing IT systems.
- Sun Certified Java Programmer
- Professional Scrum Master
- Professional Scrum Product Owner
- Successfully led enterprise level cross - functional transformational programs
- Ability to drive work independently, identifying solutions, moving them to implementation, and developing long-range strategies
- Calculate team velocity, ensure visibility by graphically charting iteration progress, and apply strong facilitation skills, ensuring team is continuously adapting and improving their productivity
- Demonstrated mastery in all aspects of Project Management plan-driven methodology, including
- Scope Management
- Schedule Management
- Financial Management
- Issue & Risk Management
- Vendor, Contract, & Resources Management
- Received client appreciation and s from Confidential, Morgan Stanley, Confidential and Cisco for technological and implementation innovation and excellence
- Well versed with software development tools/technologies and IT Infrastructure practices, including
- Java/J2EE technologies including Collections, Multithreading and NIO
- Spring frameworks like Core, Security, Jdbc, Batch, Web, MVC, Boot, Workflow etc.
- Relational d Confidential bases like Oracle, Sybase, DB2 and SQL Server
- ORM tools like Hibernate
- Messaging frameworks and technologies like JMS, Confidential MQ and Active MQ
- Webservices - SOAP, RESTFUL and Microservices
- Version control, Build, CI/CD and load balancing tools like CVS, SVN, Perforce, Gitlab, Ant, Maven, Jenkins, TeamCity and Pivotal CF
- Caching technologies like Memcached, EhCache, Redis and Guava including AWS Elasticache
- Cloud computing and deployment using AWS EC2 instances
- Configuring and integrating bigd Confidential /search & analytics and monitoring tools like SOLR, Spark, Hadoop, Splunk and AppDynamics
- Experienced using Unix and Linux distros like RHEL and CentOS
- Experienced with API management
- Experienced with Agile methodologies like Scrum, SAFE and Kanban
Enterprise Architect / Senior Project Manager
Confidential, Memphis, TN
- Managed multiple projects under AirOps umbrella.
- Design, architect and lead the development of new applications for Dangerous goods, Weight & Balance, Manifesting and Materials using Java 1.8, Spring Frameworks, Microservices, Angular, Maven, Oracle, Weblogic, Tomcat, Git, CI/CD - Jenkins, Scrum, Splunk, Pivotal CF, Jacoco to replace the legacy Mainframe/Java systems.
- Worked with stakeholders on a phased rollout for smooth transition to new applications and gather usage statistics across locations.
- Architecture design of distributed application cache using Ehcache.
- Held sessions for Splunk and cloud computing for stakeholders and development team members.
- Oversee development of automation testing framework using QTP.
Application Architect / Project Manager
Confidential, Ewing, NJ
- Successfully led a team in a large implementation effort to re-engineer GRE and TOEFL platforms using Java 1.8, Spring Frameworks, Microservices, AWS, Ehcache, Memcached, Oracle, Tomcat, Maven, Apache, SOLR, Git, CI/CD - Jenkins, Scrum.
- Develop a portal for Usage/Revenue across regions using Splunk charting.
- Load testing using jMeter and Soasta.
- Design, architect and lead the development of Barclays Live application using Java 1.8, Spring Frameworks, REST, AWS, Tomcat, Maven, Oracle, Jboss EAP 6.4, Git, CI/CD - Teamcity, Agile.
- Design and develop the new Digital Asset Management (Vista - DAM) project using Java 1.7, Spring Frameworks, Rest, Redis, Microsoft SQL Server, Tomcat, Maven, CVS.
- Design and lead the development of Non-Purpose Lending (NPL) for Wealth Management Group using Java 1.7, Spring Frameworks, Soap, Ehcache, Sybase, Db2, Tomcat, Maven, Drools, Angular JS, HTML, CSS, CI/CD - Jenkins/Train/Electric Commander (EC), Agile.
Senior Developer / Team Lead
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Develop Topcat back office system which serves as a clearing and booking gateway using Java 1.7, Spring Frameworks, Soap, Sybase, Tomcat, Ant, Perl, Autosys, Agile.
- Development of ORH Gateway and Cronos Gateway and migration of LOD Gateway from ENP to FIX 4.2
- Develop the Global Market Risk Reporting project (GMRR) using Java, Spring Frameworks, Soap, SQL Server, Tomcat, Ant, Autosys, Agile.
- Design and develop in-memory cube for pivoting.
- Develop Chase Online Consolidated Private Bank web application using Java, Oracle 10g, Oracle coherence, DB2, UNIX, Confidential Websphere Application Server, Confidential ClearCase, Confidential ClearQuest, Confidential RAD, Confidential WSAD, Spring, Hibernate, JPA, Ant, Confidential Websphere MQ, SOAP, SOAP UI, XML Spy, Apache Dozer.
- Develop Confidential customer facing websites using Java, ATG Dynamo, ATG Commerce, Oracle, Sun One Application server, CVS, JSP, HTML.