- A senior IT Delivery Management professional with an experience over 15+ years and a well - earned reputation for strong work ethic, approachability and consistent commitment to team leadership and innovation.
- Adept at building strong relationships with global C-level management.
- Successfully delivers large complex ERP/Non-ERP application projects and solutions through expert leadership of cross-functional on-shore and offshore support organizations.
- Proactively drives SLA’s to meet or exceed quality of service commitments.
- Proven track record of successful program management, solid financial performance, executive and organizational leadership, ITSM, transition and transformation services.
- Extensive experience as a program manager/ delivery manager/ project manager in enterprise wide software implementation, development and support
- Won multiple Client recognition (s) and employer performance (s)
- Managed teams of 60+ and budgets up to $15M+ including onsite/ offshore/ offsite resources
- Shouldered multiple full life cycle implementation(s) from blue print to go-live and support
- Planned and executed d Confidential conversion/ transition project(s) using “follow the sun” approach for corporate acquisitions and mergers
- Experience in building and leading cross functionality and geographically dispersed teams
- Hands-on experience on architecting solutions, initiating projects, scope, project planning, schedule, delivery, quality assurance, resource planning, KPI’s, Project financials, client presentations, vendor management, negotiations and conflict resolutions
- Expertise in strategic performance management, agile, waterfall methodologies, risk and mitigation management, fast tracking, process assessment work, and the application of technologies to business employing SOA
- Adept at identifying areas of process improvement throughout the project life cycle
- Drive account billing, receivables, team ramp-up/ ramp-down process and SLA’s
- Successfully created technical documents as needed including business proposals, requirements, SOW, charters, and design specifications to meet customer needs
- Consistently worked with finance departments and functional managers to ensure project costs and schedules, PMO teams as advised and for process improvements
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills - both written and verbal
- Expertise in SAP S/4 HANA, ECC 6.0, R/3, SCM, APO, CRM, Fiori, Net weaver ABAP
- Experienced in using Systems Development Life Cycle (SLDC) methodologies and software practices
- Expertise in MS office, MS Project, MS Visio, MS power point, Remedy and Clarity/ Niku
- Service Delivery
- Team Leadership
- Client Development
- Workflow Optimization
- Global Team Management
- Cross Functional Leadership
- Performance Improvement
- Project Management
- Strategic Planning
- Financial Analysis
- Interpersonal Communication
- Consulting Engagements
- Advanced Technologies
- Business Development
- Program Planning
- SAP S/4 HANA, SAP ECC, SAP R/3, SAP SCM/ APO, SAP CRM, SAP HR, MS Project, Visio, Microsoft Visual Studio, MS Share point, SQL Server, MS Office Suite, Adobe Flash Builder, Vendavo, SmartOps, OMP Plus
- Fiori Apps, CDS View, OD Confidential Services, SAP gateway, OOABAP, ABAP/4, ABAP WD, HTML, XML, C#, Java, J2EE
- Windows NT/2000/XP/7, UNIX
- Oracle, SQL, Unify, Focus
PROFESSIONAL SAP EXPERIENCE:
Confidential, Knoxville, TN
Program Manager/ Delivery Manager/ Project Manager
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of numerous, complex software development and implementation projects consisting of multi-disciplinary teams and cross-functional responsibilities
- Savings of $250K/year from transitioning the applications maintained by external contractors to full time employees by streamlining SAP and MII offshore support
- Delivered complex applications in SAP S/4 HANA developing Fiori applications including plant dashboards showing the performance of plants at shop floor, Finance - Fixed Assets, Employees leave management, Help desk/ IT support portal and plant preventive maintenance
- Shouldered on Gateway services and implementations for HANA Fiori like applications from MM, SD, CO and HCM
- Shouldered multiple and concurrent engagements with global delivery model including offshore in implementing SAP FA and PM module
- Shouldered engagement with internal customers at all levels and IT Staff/ including “C” level management
- Build, streamline and improve IT service request process; IT project portfolio
Confidential, Long Island, NY
Delivery Manager/ Project Manager
- Integrated Confidential services with LA state for processing of payments, auto title and renewals.
- Work with PMO teams as advised and suggest process improvements
Confidential, Kingsport, TN
Account Manager/ Delivery Manager/ Project Manager
- Shouldered the responsibilities conducting workshops with business and IT, transferring business requirements to IT applications
- Went through the phases of As-Is, To-Be, configuration, module testing, integration testing, user and procedure manual preparation,, d Confidential transition and go-live preparation
- Established effective partnership with delivery management team in Brazil, Singapore and India based delivery centers. Significantly improved communications and teaming for end-to-end global support across service delivery centers
- Global Implementation with Process Industry Manufacturing, Logistics, Order to Cash and Financials and Controlling for their Global companies spread in US, Europe, APAC, South Africa and Brazil
- Migrate various OTC objects like Sales Orders, Contracts, and Prices etc. with all the associated d Confidential to support the client with A/R and future contractual commitments
- Implementation of BPC (Business Planning and Consolidation) using web-service/ SAO architecture integration with SAP ECC
- Legacy system/ application retirement planning and bringing the business functionality into central systems.
- Robust order management solution to help organization to fast pace order creation and monitor in quick time
- Complex BMAS and TAS solution to calculate sales incentives across the organization
- Highly integrated and user driven rail car management solution to help schedulers maintain integrated scheduling
- Mass Price change notification and execution solution helping organization preventing loss of revenue, interfacing with vendavo application using web-services
- Implementation of lead management, camp Confidential n management, Activity Management and Master D Confidential for marketing related scenarios. Order Processing in CRM including creation of RFQ, Orders, Contracts, Quotations and replication of Orders to CRM, back end R/3 system. CRM configuration to do the Credit Check and availability for relevant Transaction types with integration to ECC Credit Management.
- Developed and maintained project plans, management cockpit and status reports
- Assigned work among resources and maintained clear measurable week-wise deliverables using the development cockpit analyses for realization and testing phase
- Responsible for design, schedule, develop and deploy d Confidential conversions and custom applications using onshore/offshore model
- Coordinated and successfully handled the ABAP code remediation, Unit Testing, Functional testing, Integration testing and Use Acceptance Test.
- Successful go-live with no major issues.
- Represent the project progress in stabilization meetings; steering committee
- Responsible for technical transition (knowledge transfer) to Confidential
Confidential, CAProject Manager
- Develop various conversions, custom transactions, user-exists and reports in SD, MM and PM modules
- Develop detail use case, sequence, class hierarchy and activity diagrams using UML in Poseidon
- Develop Java classes equivalent to SAP user-exits, JSP, struts, java beans and html