Talented Project Director with experience directing multimillion - dollar projects, programs & portfolios. Excels in the planning & management of enterprise wide initiatives with the application of various project management methodologies: (PMP, ITIL, Agile/Scrum & Six Sigma) to assure cost effect, timely & complete delivery of business critical solutions.
Confidential, Livingston, NJ
Lead Project Manager
- Upgrade & level setting of existing primary & failovers Session Manager Platforms.
- Upgrade & establishment of HA mode for existing System Manger Systems.
- Build out of new Confidential CM6 Core Host with redundant ESS fail over host in secondary Data Canter.
- (CM 6/0, MM/MAS/MSS, AES, G650 & 450 Gateways, SIP, SAL, SM & Nice integration)
- Upgrade & migration of 16 remote sites to the new Confidential CM6 Core host.
- Call Center Site Voice Recording Solution migrations from Verint to Nice.
- Livingston Voice User (600) migration to new NTMETRO host.
- Build-Out of Voice Lab for production implementation pre-testing and POC testing.
Confidential, Montvale, NJ
Director of Program/Project/Portfolio Management
- Program managed the build out of the Center of Excellence in Vilnius to accommodate over 500 support, development, financial & compliance personal, including the contractual procurement, infrastructure build-out & the migration of all business applications, functions & personal.
- Program managed the build-out & upgrade of the core business platforms to accommodate existing business needs & future growth.
- Confidential PBX Implementation & Call Center Integration (40 Mil): Spear headed the project team in the build out of the new Confidential Platform including the PBX to PBX Integrations with all 3rd party call centers, MPLS connectivity upgrade, VOIP implementation, intelligent call routing integration & IVR migration to internal facilities.
- IVR Platform Migration (25 mil): Orchestrated the project team in the migration of all call center applications from Legacy IVRs to a fully vendor hosted & managed solution including: RFP vendor selection process, contractual negotiations, rewriting/recording/testing of all existing scripts, infrastructure/telecom build out of the new environment & the migration of all associated 800 numbers &functions.
- Led Agile team as Scrum Master in the iterative development of new Paint the Screen functionality for POS terminals enabling the storage & population of preferred customer data for subsequent transaction.
- Lead project manager on many large IT business initiatives, applying varied PM methodologies & best practices assuring the successful delivery of all project requirements within the targeted project time frames & cost.
- Managed the Information Technology Infrastructure & Operation organization project portfolio as CIO Direct Delegate Representative.
- Estimation, allocation & alignment of operational resources toward strategic business critical initiatives.
- Facilitating project governance & prioritization to achieve enterprise level goal & strategies.
- Maintenance & management of organizational work flows & processes required to maintain day to day business needs.
Manager of Domestic Network Operations
- Managed the WU Network Operation Team overseeing all network & telecom related activities on the Internal Corporate, customer LAN, Transactional& Intra- corporate network segments.
- Lead senior network engineer in various large network & telecom build outs & upgrades.
Confidential, Edison, NJ
Senior Network Engineer
- Managed & mentored the outsource network engineering team including; leading design efforts, allocating resources, managing client relations, driving estimates, managing departmental budgets, performance reviews & creating and development plans.