15 years of Project/Program Management with Cross - Functional Project Team, Multi-Site and Multi-Project Operations
Language: TCL, Java, .Net, VISUAL BASIC, MS Word, PowerBuilder, C
Cloud Systems: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud
Software/Applications: ERP- Oracle Financials, SAP, Endeca (Guided Technology),PVCS, Jenkins, Git, Vignette Advance Deployment Server (VADS), Pandesic Systems, MS Office, Visio, Erisco Facets, SourceForge, Business Objects, ClearQuest, SVN, HP Service Manager, HP Project and Portfolio Management (PPM), Oracle Identity Manager
OPERATING SYSTEMS: UNIX, Linux, MS Windows
DATABASES: Oracle SQL, Sybase, SQL Server, Amazon Web Services (EC2 Cloud), Google
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Infrastructure Project Manager/Delivery Lead
- Successfully migrated servers from Virginia Beach to Harrisonburg part of Confidential Health Care datacenter move initiative
- Led team of Engineers to create Disaster Recovery plan and server for a new unit of Confidential
- Mitigated risk of data loss and met compliance requirements on MicroFocus Mainframe Environment
- Consolidate the backups of MicroFocus files to a central location in order to meet Audit and Compliance requirement
- Led process improvement initiative to streamline and align consolidated production support departments
Confidential, Washington, DC
Sr. Project Manager
- Work with the business to identify and clean up all Data, redundant and abandoned sites in preparation for the cloud environment migration
- Ensure that the environments are secured prior to the migration to the cloud
- Managed the decommissioning of over 80 Linux and Windows servers in preparation for the roll out to Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure clouds
- Managed the transition of unsecured http to a more secured https SSL enabled websites
- Managed the migrations of Windows 2003 servers to a more secured Windows 2016 servers
- Work with the team to migrate servers to a new and more secured Production Demilitarized Zones (DMZ) in preparation for the cloud migration
- Managed and led the team to move all external applications Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) on premises Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) to the cloud Microsoft Azure Active Directory (AzureAD)
- Coordinate with the Information Security team managed the annual Business Continuity Plan (BCP) exercise to ensure the continuity of all critical applications during outage or disasters
Environment: Linux, MS Windows, AWS, MS Azure
Confidential, Washington, DC
Sr. Project Manager/Scrum Master
- Evangelized the benefits of Scrum to ensure its smooth adoption
- Facilitate scrum sprint planning, retrospectives, daily stand-ups, etc.
- Successfully migrated more than 25 applications using Scrum within 6 months to Amazon Web Services (AWS) IAAS Cloud.
- Prepared Project Plan with MS Project including schedule, WBS, Budget, Resource plans, Implementation milestones, Risk Log & Mitigation Plans.
- Coordinated reported project progress to senior management and Key Stakeholders
- Planned and managed the development of SaaS, PaaS and IaaS solution for the agency on Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud.
- Evangelized and coach the team on the need for continuous delivery, integration and deployment
- Managed, develop and integrate existing IT infrastructure, standards, processes and services with Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud platforms.
- Worked closely with the vendors to implement Commercial off the Shelf products (COTS).
- Interviewed and on-boarded candidates for the client per the SOW.
Environment: Linux, MS Windows, AWS
Confidential, Chantilly, VA
Sr. Project Manager
- Managed the upgrades and the installation of UniFi Mortgage Loan Origination Systems (LOS).
- Created baseline schedule, WBS, Budget, Implementation milestones, Risks Log, Mitigation Plan, Infrastructure Provisioning and Builds.
- Led the Infrastructure and Engineering teams on the Integration of new Expere document provider systems with the Vendor Wolters Kluwer (WKFS).
- Managed the vendor to provide proof of concept for Mortgageflex HELOC systems to produce reports which the Investor Accounting Department required to produce the Revolving Home Equity Loan Asset backed s.
- Worked with Mortgageflex on the installation and deployment of Mortgageflex Loan Origination Systems (LOS).
- Managed server upgrades from Windows .
- Managed the upgrades of ATMs to Windows 2007 and the migration of the Credit Union ATMs to Diebold Agilis version 3.0.
- Successfully sourced and scoped the purchase and acquisition of Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Worked with the vendors, implementation partners and the technical teams on Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) products.
- Conducted vendor analysis, comparison and deliver proof of concept projects for Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud
Environment: Linux, Java, Oracle, Microsoft .net
Confidential, Columbia, MD
Project Manager - Release Operations
- Create and manage project plans, tasks, budgets, schedules and meetings to establish and maintain project goals and timelines.
- Managed the installation of Oracle Identity Manager for Federal Government Affordable Health Care Program in a dynamic environment using Agile Methodology.
- Collaborated with the team to create Identity Management process, strategy, best practices and architecture documentation including Access Management, Password Management, LDAP Management, Provisioning, following SDLC Systems Development Lifecycle.
- Managed the team to deploy and update Oracle OAM, OID, OUD and Admin Servers.
- Worked with third party vendors to promote, updates, modify and install packages and files for seamless deployments for the Affordable Health Care Program.
Environment: Linux, Java, Oracle
Confidential, Vienna, VA
- Led and managed the installation and upgrade of SAP R/3 4.6C to SAP ECC 6.0 HR Module.
- Managed Projects from initiation through implementation levels by managing technical teams and keeping business expectations in line with the organization goals.
- Worked with the team to develop a work around to Expere Mortgage calculator with emphases placed on a more efficient HELOC for the Mortgage team.
- Created project charter, project plans, schedule, WBS, and budget using MS Project.
- Successfully managed Business Object Upgrades for the bank consumer lending business area.
- Managed the procurement and the installation of Test Data Management Tool (TDP), Compuware Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) product for Data Management in Test Environments.
- Managed the Cloning of CICS Mainframe Environments.
Environment: Mainframe, Java, SQL Teradata, Oracle, UNIX/Linux
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Managed Business Object related projects.
- Worked with the business and stakeholders to clearly identify and define scope for modifications in business object database and Universes.
- Created and administered tickets using Remedy Clear Quest.
- Worked as the release manager on projects deemed very large in scope and size.
- Using Agile and Modified Waterfall Methodology managed Quick Strike projects.
- Responsible for the creation of projects implementation plans and migrations schedule.
Environment: Oracle, Business Objects, Java
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Oversaw bundle of projects slated for releases for the Bank Card Services team.
- Coordinated the release of products which includes software, infrastructure and the documentation of processes and guides for the Bank Services team.
- Worked with the team to create a repeatable process for product releases and changes to the applications platforms activities.
- Led the Implementation and Execution of releases and Manage dependencies with other releases and applications.
- Worked on key deliverables like Schedule Commit, Code Commit, Release Planning Meetings, Release Strategy, Release Readiness, GO/NO-GO Meetings and Release Closure.
Environment: Oracle SQL, Java, UNIX, HP Service Manager
Confidential, New York, NY
- Mapped the Change/Release Management Process to all core divisions and titles of the business.
- Managed Risks and maintain issues logs for reporting and escalation purpose.
- Used Vignette Content Management Systems to manager code repository and deployments.
- Orchestrated the introduction of JIRA to the organization by conducting workshops and reporting tool advantage senior managements thereby streamlining the reporting process globally across projects.
- Responsible for code promotions and upgrades in productions environment.
Environment: Oracle SQL, Sybase, Java, Linux, VADS, TCL, Endeca