- Expert in leading mission - critical, complex, high-profile initiatives, programs, operations, and multi-functional projects.
- Extensive experience in project management, information management, process improvement, team leadership, project master schedule, budget planning, staff management, management consulting, working on multiple client and large complex projects.
- Client interfacing, Requirement gathering, quality assurance and control.
- Demonstrated record of success in meeting schedules under extreme time-constraints, tight budgets, and challenging environments through effective utilization of manpower, equipment, scheduling, cost control, and leadership.
- Very detail oriented, excellent in planning, organizational and problem-solving skills.
Databases: Access, ORACLE, Paradox
Languages: C, Visual Basic, Pascal
Operating Systems: UNIX, AUX, AIX, Solaris, Windows NT & XP
Applications: Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel, Visio, Power Point, Project, InfoPath, SharePoint, iShare, Adobe PDF, SQL, COMPASS, BOSS, Impromptu, WebIntelligence, JAMIS, Deltek, Costpoint, Cognos, Siebel, Confluence, Jira, Runbook, WIKI, Concur
Confidential, Crystal City, VA
- Oversee, lead and support day-to-day execution of time sensitive Confidential projects.
- Direct and facilitate the day-to-day program management activities and any special initiatives of the Program Office.
- Plan and execute program and related major acquisition deliverables aligned with Confidential management directives.
- Continuously mentor, train and motivate Program Management team.
- Coordinate, develop, and implement variety of program and project management.
- Plan, Execute. Monitor, and Control project activities using project management best practices.
- Create and manage with weekly and reoccurring program office status tracking reports to Confidential leadership.
- Create and maintain Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) for the tracking of all major programmatic tasking.
- Create and manage a spend plan and Perform financial status tracking.
- Support in the Federal Budget Formulation and Execution process to include spend plans, and perform financial status tracking and trend analysis reports.
- Lead, manage and maintain the Contracting Officer Representative (COR) database of documents and program iShare site.
- Project plans, project schedules, project status, briefing decks, financial status, and spend plans.
- Maintain and grow client relationships while ensuring excellent ongoing client services.
- Establish and foster relationships with client and internal stakeholders at all levels of management.
- Proactively identify and solve complex problems that impact management.
- Continuously define and implement future tools and automation strategy.
- Identify and coordinate action to execute upon opportunities to fulfill the corporate strategy.
Confidential, Reston, VA
Logistics Assessment Redesign Analyst
- Conducted impact analysis initiatives from concept through implementation and rollout.
- Collected, documented and conducted gap analysis of current business policy and publications.
- Gathered business requirements and documentation of forms that can be scanned, as well as identify key gaps in current process models.
- Worked with vendors and team members to develop process and procedures, including the P&L run book.
- Monitored issues and action items, report on weekly status activities.
- Redesigned Wiki page and update Jira issues.
Confidential, McLean, VA
AGILE LEAD/Business Analyst
- Facilitated daily standup meetings, review tickets in JIRA.
- Facilitated discussion and addressed challenges that arose during deployment.
- Escalated issues to project managers.
- Gathered functional requirements, worked with internal customers/teams to understand the business environment and needs.
- Communicated with the technical team to articulate business users’ needs and concerns.
- Participated in Stakeholder discovery session/meetings.
- Developed and tracked reports and provided weekly status to management.
- Provided weekly status reports to management.
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
- Developed technical, operations run book for a large-scale, complex video processing system.
- Interviewed and gathered information related to the creation of knowledge that was captured in the run book.
- Created and Maintained Sprint Checklist for current, planned and upcoming releases using Discrete Deployment Modules (DDMs) in Confluence.
- Designed the flow and the processes involved in Agile Deployment Stages.
- Experience in creating/compiling business process documents, Use Cases, Workflows, Diagrams, Method of Procedure (MOPs), Release Notes, Detail Design documents, Job Aids and Requirement documents.
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
- Analyzed client information and data to minimize fallback during migrations.
- Cleansed older and dormant data. Increased migration integration productivity by 17%.
- Prepared cost-benefit and ROI analyses for system implementation decisions.
- Interviewed and surveyed staff. Observed job performance to determine information processing efficiencies.
- Coordinated and integrated systems to increase compatibility and collaboration.
- Consulted with Management to ensure agreement on system initiatives.
- Optimized system to improve work-flow and scalability.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
Deputy program director/Project Manager
- Took the initiative to improve on-boarding process. Researched and surveyed procurement processes, identified bottlenecks and streamlined hiring process.
- Reduced on-boarding from 25 to 10 days.
- Collaborated with Engineering to design an Access database and eliminate Excel proposal tracking.
- New database enabled improved tracking and queries.
- Uncovered $780K in unpaid invoices.
- Directed resources, coordinated detail documentation, analyzed and evaluated performance from initial award to contract close.
- Instituted best-practices and processes in all daily business unit initiatives.
- Continuously established and maintained relationships with internal and external customers.
- Managed staff and provided direction on a day-to-day operation.
- Managed multiple projects simultaneously with no or minimal direction.
- Developed and produced Earned Value financial reports to executive management.
- Led development and implementation of new business processes to support effective execution.
- Managed Purchase Requests/Purchase Orders (PR/PO’s) in Oracle database.
- Created tracking/metrics dashboard in Access for Confidential clients for easy reporting.
- Created documentation and workflow diagram for all new/existing processes.
- Planned, organized and controlled all other activities of the project.
- Mentored staff and coordinated all activities and facilitated resolution of department issues.
- Monitored and provided recommendations to the Project Managers in managing all phases of acquisition lifecycle.
- Planned and organized weekly meetings to gain status of activities. Created slide decks to present senior management.
- Briefed senior management and stakeholders in any critical action items, issues, concerns.
- Excellent project management skills - communication, monitoring, resource management and scheduling plans.
- Designed and maintained SharePoint portal to store all documents, presentations and archived documents.
- Maintained program office tasks by tracking deliverables to ensure on-track
- Created and maintained master schedule for tracking of major programmatic tasks.
- Collaborated with Project Managers and Project Control in gathering accurate financial data on each subcontractor.
- Designed a reporting tool to generate weekly reports to identify low funding information and contract end-date data prior to expiration ensuring continuous utilization.
- Tracked and reconciled project costs
- Maintained project accounts and forecasting
- Generated monthly productivity and financial reports for management
- Reviewed monthly invoices prior to submission and resolve accounts receivable issues
- Tracked Sub-Contractors Purchase Order funding and expiration dates.