- Experienced professional that executes transformational sales changes by leveraging a mix of analytical, technical, and operational skill.
- Proven SME ability to analyze opportunities and deliver key initiatives accelerating sales process w/internal stakeholders and partners.
- Driver of agile operations projects - building new capabilities and applying the best PM practices learned at Confidential and Confidential US.
- Toastmasters-trained to make presentations and to facilitate collaboration w/ Sales, Marketing, IT/Eng, Finance, HR/Legal, & .
- Positive enabler who influences business and technical (analysts, developers, and DBAs) team on decisions of risks and remediation.
- D Confidential -driven, trusted advisor to improve the customer experience, increase satisfaction, and expand cross-sell/upsell sales opportunities.
- Go-To-Market Planning and Alignment Exec Business Cases and D Confidential Analysis C ustomer/Partner Satisfaction Survey Process
- Financial Budgets, Forecasts, Actuals Executive and Stakeholder ROB Reviews CRM / PRM - Salesforce, Siebel, Dynamics
- Sales Enablement and Field Execution Global Issues/Risk/Escalations Tracking Agile- Scrum, RUP, Lean. Waterfall, Hybrid
- Sales Pipeline and Funding Management Global Business Process Re-Engineering Feature Prioritization- System, Tool, Reporting
- Sales Readiness Planning and Global Launches and War Room Mgmt Reporting Projects- PowerPivot, Power BI, SQL
Senior Project Manager
- Drove DXC sales enablement from go - to-market planning of top account opportunities- target identification to closure reporting.
- Facilitated executive ROB meetings driving consensus on updates on top project status, roadblocks, escalations, and action plans.
- Governed KPIs / metrics and get to green plan execution by creating dashboards and tracking MS Sales / Salesforce CRM updates.
- Organized and executed joint branded collateral, industry events, pre-sales roadshows, and submission through global sign-off.
- Executed effectively against tight deadlines- month/quarterly financial reporting, POC/Pilot funding requests, and SOW/PO approvals.
- Optimized uptake of Partner Readiness to achieve competency goals by driving field awareness of s and tracking s.
Confidential, Redmond, WA
Senior Sales Ops Program Manager/Group Lead
- Successfully executed transformational changes to Commercial process/systems increasing WW efficiencies and Cloud Services focus.
- Launched worldwide rollout of new Cloud Services sales initiatives for enterprise partners - resellers, ISVs, and managed services.
- Championed Enterprise program vision and drove ROB alignment of shared services execution with Partners, Sales, IT, and Finance.
- Managed a global BPO vendor change, implemented major system enhancements, and passed critical internal review and SOX audits.
- Increased on-boarding SLAs by 20% thru improved content management system use, field readiness, and partner/customer .
- Exceeded Manager Workplace Health Score goals by 18 points for outstanding team coaching to improve performance.
Senior Program Manager/Lead
- Developed sales collaboration strategies and implemented tools to improve cross - selling of Cloud, Support, and Consulting Services.
- Created enterprise customer journey recommendations which reduced fragmented interactions of partners/sales/services by 25%.
- Analyzed opportunities, risks, and dependencies leveraged by VP to approve Microsoft s sales launch of Cloud Managed Services.
- Received Innovation for boosting Sales/Services customer matches from 65% to 98% leveraged in 1st integrated reporting tool.
- Achieved top rating for release of the 1st BI suite for Services sales satisfaction and user adoption for effective best practice sessions.
- Introduced near real time verbatim analytics providing actionable Voice of the Customer feedback of new Cloud services in <24 hrs.
- Implemented a time-saving widget enabling users to automatically access updated web links to SharePoint sites from Outlook email.
Senior Ops Program Manager
- Achieved 1 top rating and promotion for Ops PM Excellence from landing new Global CSAT survey, platform, and reporting release.
- Reduced $1M+ eliminating regional operations - systems, reporting, and resources into global standard with Lean/ DevOps principles.
- Recruited and coached external talent to build a team recognized above peers for its innovation, collaboration, and responsiveness.
- Drove challenging change management negotiations for executive approvals on IT roadmap, business case, funding, and prioritization.
- Developed -winning launch for content simplicity and call to action usability with positive feedback-GM/VP, field, & customers.
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
Sales Business IT Portfolio Manager / EMPO Project Manager
- Executed $25M portfolio of sales automation launches for Voice of Customer initiatives with business and IT project teams.
- Received Collaboration for aligning diverse stakeholders and Confidential team accountability to accelerate project momentum.
- Optimized integration delivery timeline by negotiating prioritization tradeoffs and maximizing resource allocations across portfolio.
- Achieved top team rating for presenting persuasive business cases approved by Sales VPs for IT Funding and implementation.
- Developed a streamlined business process and PMO reporting for projects in Red status needing immediate executive intervention.
Sales Business IT Analyst / Sales Project Manager Lead
- Landed key activation system enhancements out of backlog for Partners reducing Support calls by $5M.
- Recognized as a top Scrum Master from improving issue transparency, motivating conflict resolution, and increasing sprint velocity.
- Promoted to Lead after securing VP sponsorship for outstanding war room management of initial enterprise-wide Siebel PRM launch.
- Created new executive reports on Sales KPIs and performed business analysis recommending changes in sales process, incentives, etc.