Agile and Waterfall project manager with complex business application experience in large enterprise environments, recognized for building exceptional teams focused on individual talent, creative brainstorming and an analytics approach to problem solving. Motivated to delivering value and measurable results to all key stakeholders of a project. Versed in Project, Program, and Portfolio level presenting, monitoring and reporting to internal Governance, Risk and/or Finance Executive Boards.
- Continuous Integration/Delivery Selenium/Unit/Regression Testing
- Post - Merger Integration
- Data Transformation
- Architectural Expertise
- C-Level Communicator
- Government Compliance
- Customer/Internal Liaison
- IT Delivery
- Contract Management
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Visio 2013/2016
- CA Agile Central/Rally
- MS Project and EPS 2013/2016
- MS SharePoint
- Oracle Exadata X2 & X6
- AutoCAD 2016/Revit 2016
- Workday, Lawson, Primavera
Program Manager, IT Infrastructure
- Program manager directly supporting evolving Network and Telephony teams for managing resources, schedules and costs associated with major network infrastructure and security infrastructure upgrades and hardening.
- Engage vendors, provide updates and PMI best - practice advice to IT Infrastructure management and staff to better plan, execute, deploy and release projects.
- Managed all projects in a Jira environment, under a Kanban model of agile project management practices.
- Palo Alto Networks Architecture consultation - hosted and documented PAN SME’s to evaluate existing network performance, and provide a directed, phased, goal-driven roadmap to decrease possible security vulnerabilities and increase network traffic speeds.
- WP Cisco Switch Migration - Program manager for the design, installation, configuration, deployment and cutover of existing, outdated, end-of-service equipment, to updated Cisco 3850 and 9504 switches at the main campus of BHS, and the main datacenter for the Company.
Confidential, Richardson, TX
Senior IT Project Manager/Program Manager
- Monitoring and reporting of Active, Pipeline, Hold and New projects scheduled for TI Manufacturing.
- Hosted and managed weekly update meetings with international PMO partners, encompassing TI Confidential operations and Sub-consultant operations representing multiple millions of dollars in capital investment. Managed weekly program management reviews for a TI business vertical, encompassing 150+ projects at any given time.
- Managed multiple projects across IT disciplines (HW, SW Security, and Networking), deploying PMI best practices retooled for the TI PMO environment. A brief list of completed projects includes:
- Confidential Hardening - enterprise deployment of security patch to 10,000+ mainframe environments, worldwide, to enhance password security.
- Confidential Migration - moved an IT environment from a centrally managed Data Center, off of physical servers, into a Virtualized ( Confidential ), locally managed Data Center, including associated databases.
- Migrate CR Switches t new DC Cores - physical removal of core network switches. Relocating, reconfiguring, and rerouting of existing environments to new cores.
- Signiant Mobilize Infrastructure - deployment of secure data compression and transport software to development environments to transmit test scripts and receive test output data to a central management hub. All physical environments are virtualized ( Confidential ).
- SFAB Converged Infrastructure Hardware Deployment - vendor driven hardware construction, delivery, configuration, and in corporation of compute and storage appliances to accommodate future Confidential and filer storage, to reduce sever hardware overhead and virtualize compute space.
Confidential, Southlake, TX
Principal IT PROJECT MANAGER
- Implemented project with over 30 application system owners across 54 critical application platforms.
- Airline reservation, crew-scheduling, hotel reservation, travel tracking and ticket sales software families.
- Collaborated strategic and tactical management concluding successful implementation of the $14M program.
- RHEL 5.x refresh to RHEL 6.9 in a 3rd party managed data center environment, with a mix of in-place and out-of-place migrations.
- Oracle 11(x) to Oracle 12(C) in primarily out of place migrations.
- Coordinating with compliance, governance, Storage Upgrade, and DB Hardening initiatives within the program.
- Documented best practices, lessons learned, and updated knowledge base documentation to facilitate future patch-management and upgrade maintenance operations.
Confidential, IRVING, TX
IT PROJECT MANAGER
- Implemented project with over 25 business stakeholders and 3rd Party Vendors within a 4-month schedule
- Product Owner for 6 two-week sprints with over 25 external applications conducting $2M of daily transactions
- Collaborated strategic and tactical management concluding successful implementation of the $2.5M project
- Migrated Oracle based SaaS Cloud applications, Microsoft Azure routing applications and dBases, through new Exadata X6 appliance.
- Coordinated 3rd Party Vendors and internal network engineering teams to comply with Security requirements, including Access Control using AD and IP Authentication protocols, RHEL updates to pass STAT, Cisco Secure Scanner pass-fail requirements, and passing SQL diet and DB-Scan vulnerability assessments.
- Advised parallel teams on best practices and solution during a complete in-house laptop recycle and conversion program from Win 7 Enterprise to Win 10 Platforms, including Patch Management, removing non-compliant apps within Win10 bundle, driver signing, testing after install, and critical applications migration (MS and non-MS).
Confidential, RICHARDSON, TX
IT PROJECT MANAGER
- Server Architecture Planning and Design
- Drafted $5M Project Plan and overall scope, schedule and cost with internal and external stakeholders
- Specified new hardware layout to support LMS test and production environments as per user requirements
- Connected LMS Architecture to MS Azure Managed Cloud Storage environment and Amazon Web Services (AWS) interface to access design and testing content.
IT PROJECT MANAGER
- Maintained product backlog and schedule for a 3rd Party geo-located SCRUM team
- Managed existing environment upgrades to support app development requirements and UX experience.
- Implemented Java enabled mobile app for Android and iOS environment accelerating sales rep by 25%
Confidential, CHICAGO, IL
SR. PROGRAM MANAGER
- Led the $85M government project consolidating 10-functional divisions
- Incorporated provisions for Federal Department of Homeland Security into project design
- Interfaced with CIOs of more than 30 suburbs to provide monthly KPI’s
- Installed firewalls (SIP & H.323 signaling protocols), proxy servers (in lieu of firewalls for some business units), and coordinating performance benchmarking with Cook County and Department of Homeland Security professionals.
- Managed and documented mandatory compliance requirements for satisfying file security and data recovery for Assessor’s Office, Sherriff’s Office, Court System, Clerk’s Office, States Attorney’s Office and Health and human Services.
- Migrated RHEL based internal Cloud Storage servers from remote location to Data Center, with mirrored disaster recovery site located in Cook County Suburban facilities through dedicated multi-mode fiber lines.
- Coordinated design and permitting of Electrical, Fire Protection and IT cabling and hardware systems
- Managed documentation and provided updates scheduling and cost estimates
- Coordinated application and database migration and testing with Cook County network engineers and design team.
- Complying with U of C Security requirements for IP Authentication, AD Compliance, DB-Scans, etc.
- Coordinated Change Management Control procedures with stakeholders, project managers, contractors and consultants.