- Results - oriented Project/Program Manager with a solid track record of managing large initiatives.
- As a Project/Program Manager, my results are based on my ability to collaborate and create strong partnerships across large organizations.
- One of my strongest keys to success is my ability to build trust and confidence in my teams - from analysts and developers to senior executives.
- Proficient in all phases of the SDLC, Agile, Scrum and SAFe.
- Analytical, deeply driven professional with Account Management, Analytical Research and Project Management experience in developing test case scenarios and system testing, streamlining procedures, improving inventory and revenue control, and increasing department efficiency through effective business strategy.
- Excellent Confidential translating technical requirements to business requirements.
- Experienced working with Cross Functional work teams to meet client expectations.
- Adept Confidential needs determination, solution development, and resource management.
- Core competencies include: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall and SAFe Methodologies, Project/Program Management, Product Development, Industry Analysis, Strategic Planning, Team Leadership, and Relationship Building
- Microsoft Office: Project, Visio, Access, One Note, Publisher, Word, and Excel
- Working knowledge of SharePoint, Rally Dev, PRISM, ITUP, PMO Portal/Dashboard, Lawson, Tableau, CMPM
Sr. Program Manager
- Led the assessment and selection of commercial software such as bus tracking software and passenger counting systems, and the deployment of said software through the airport. Assessed vendors and systems.
- Upgraded 4000 users across the municipality (including the Police, Fire, EMS, and Airport Customer Experience departments) from Microsoft Office 2010 to Office 2016 and migrated the Exchange server to the cloud.
- Integrated work management and government safety application systems.
- Managed the implementation of Facial recognition systems in the airport as a pilot program with Customs Border Protection Services and Confidential, and the associated RFP process for the selection of the system and vendor.
- Collaborated with the Fire department in the assessment of video technology to provide classes remotely to Europe and Asia.
- Led deployment of MuleSoft Cloud Messaging Bus.
- Criminal Justice Information Security (CJIS) to work and implement systems for the DPS.
Sr. Program Manager
- Provides programmatic oversight to multiple events and sales promotion efforts as part of the Strategic Program Management Office.
- As the Program Manager, I develop a plan to deliver sales promotions from conception to implementation.
- Part of this effort included guiding the delivery plan to utilize the Agile Methodology.
- This required coaching of key stakeholders that included Global Sales, Marcom, Recognition and Events.
- I am responsible for engaging all cross-functional global developing representative and member retention promotions as well as cross-functional global teams consisting of IT technology, Product Marketing, Brand Recognition, and Legal and Compliance.
- I am responsible for new country launches, member sign-up initiatives as well as Confidential payment initiatives to ensure legal compliance.
- This effort followed a Waterfall implementation plan.
Sr. Program Manager
- Led multiple Maintenance and Supply/Supply Chain projects through collaboration with the Scrum Master and Technical Product Owners.
- Projects included rebranding/email change efforts due to the mergers of VHA, MedAssets, and Novation.
- Utilized Lawson and the PMO Dashboard to manage, monitor, and forecast budgets. Also ran Labor Detail Reports, assigned resources, and adjusted forecasts
- Employed SAFe, Agile, SCRUM,and KanBan methodologies where appropriate to deliver projects
- Ensured that all the global facilities' deployment schedules and dependencies were aligned to the program timelines.
Sr. IT Project Manager
- Responsible for following predominately Agile and Hybrid (Agile/Waterfall) Methodology practices & policies of the PMO office and providing status updates to PMO leadership
- Responsible for managing multiple project budgets, forecasting, and reporting
- Conducts sessions with end-users/stakeholders/clients/subject matter experts (SMEs) to develop Business Requirements
- Planning User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Integration Testing, Regression Testing, and Performance Testing, on the new build of the application once coding is delivered
- Assisted with defect management during and post deployment - defect identification, analysis, and resolution in collaboration with the associated developers
- Coordinating collaborative sessions between the client and scrum (development) team - sprint planning, grooming, demo, and status meetings
- Gathering client business requirements and developing all relevant project documentation (e.g. scope documents, resource allocation, project plans, functional requirements, scheduling)
- Collaborating with internal customers, technical staff, and outsourced contractors to develop and design functional components of all web development projects
- Facilitating stakeholder reviews, managing rework, and releasing final projects for publication
- Communicate directly with clients to provide status report updates on timelines, content collection, approvals and client revisions
- Led cross functional teams to complete project deliverables within allotted timeline and budget
- Build and maintain project execution plan, including approach, scope, dependencies, assumptions, risk profile, tasks, durations, level of effort (LOE), resource allocation and deliverable definitions
- Identifies project risk and create a mitigation/contingency plan to address them
Agile Applications Project Manager
- Utilized and familiar with ITUP and PRISM
- Managed medium to large sized initiatives, projects, and programs. May oversee and communicate with cross-functional and international teams.
- Developed project plans, specifying goals, strategy, scheduling, contingency plans, taking into consideration deadlines, resources, cost and timing when making changes and decisions to established project plans.
- Allocation of available resources by performing estimations and gap analysis.
- Developed documentation and gap files, which may include financial authorizations and project needs.
- Ensured project requirements are identified, met and delivered to the appropriate areas.
Senior Business Systems Analyst
- Created functional and technical work flow documentation for use on a SharePoint supported system
- Worked closely as a liaison with the development and engineering team to facilitate product release of Remedy Ticketing System
- Incorporated Use Cases, Visio diagrams, and page mockups into the functional requirements as needed to help with clarity
- Facilitated JAD sessions for deeper dives of the requirements
- Worked with QA team to come up with a test plan and test cases for the initiative Confidential hand
- Performed UAT to confirm requirements were met and create defects as necessary
- Developed and translated business and system requirements deliverables using standard formats, including use cases, user stories, conceptual process models, flow diagrams and related documentation.
- Determined, documented, and prioritized requirements from the business and present these requirements in a manner that is agreeable, measurable, and flexible
- Assisted with finding alternatives or new solutions with existing requirements
- Provided analytical support. This included, but was not limited to, analysis, design, project estimation, as well as product support and systems administration
- Planned, organized and directed the implementation and/or development of information systems in accordance with strategic business plans on multiple projects
- Interfaced with customers to provide issue resolution for products and processes
- Interfaced with software vendors and suppliers in support of business applications software
- Documented processes for auditing purposes to ensure SOX compliance standards were met
Volunteer Project Manager
- Developed project plans for web development, recorded meeting notes, coordinated user requirements, and project scheduling.
- Also assisted in developing the business model, business plan presentation, and process mapping interface.
Senior Business Analyst / Project Manager
- Delivered changes to the Revenue Management department including application performance and tracking of incidents and problems
- Prioritized procedures for changing scope and project acceptance procedures
- Obtained feedback to assure that project efforts met expectations for agreed upon schedule, cost, and objectives
- Conducted regular status meetings to review and communicate major milestones, and identify potential risks
- Provided device management with meter set-up and configuration
- Worked on Cordaptix software in a Microsoft infrastructure environment
- Translated the requirements from the Business/Product team into detailed requirements specification for Development and Testing teams to utilize in the SDLC phases
- Included process flows, mock up/wireframe, business rules, Use Cases, Activity diagrams as needed to clearly communicate the requirements of the ‘AS IS’ and the ‘TO BE’ functionality and processes
- Interacted with technical team, QA/UAT team, to in corporate any system and non-functional requirements they may have and in corporate the features into the functional specification.
- Acted as a liaison between the Billing and IT personnel to clarify requirements, flows, and functionality
- Managed projects using Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Produced, communicated health of projects, associated risks and project schedules using MS Project server/Visio
- Coordinated testing and report testing status during system integrated testing and user acceptance testing
- Escalated to appropriate management as needed when critical issues/roadblocks arose
- Facilitated daily SCRUM meetings to track progress of the project
- Developed SQL reports and queries to validate test cases