- 7 years of progressive experience as a Technical Project Manager. 15 years of broad experience in leadership and problem solving as a Project manager, Scrum Master, QA Manager and QA Analyst.
- Experience in delivering large - scale, highly visible and complex technology initiatives. Managed budgets up to $3M and cross functional teams of programmers, business users, SMEs, analysts and network specialists
- Lead and delivered Healthy Homes Inspection application with budget of $2.3M to identify and treat residential cases related to lead poisoning, Asthma, pest control, carbon monoxide related illnesses. Delivered project $350K under budget, 4 months ahead of schedule and satisfied end clients.
- Managed and launched Informatics Management Project (IMS) for NYC to track, manage and resolve issues retrieving patient data from various state agencies. Increased agency efficiency in resolving data issues. And reduced operations cost by 35% and saving over $550K in the first 2 years.
- Deployed SAP Ariba Implementation project for Confidential with budget of $1.3M which streamlined and improved contract solicitation, negotiation, execution and management workflow for HR and saving $260K/year in operational costs.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and Certified ITIL Practitioner
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect and AWS Certified Developer (Associate)
Confidential, Long Island City, NY
Sr Program Manager
- Lead $1.6M project for Environment Health Services (EHS) to create online Learning Management portal for employees and city residents as part of our outreach, education and efficient licensing initiative for restaurant employees, mobile food vendors, horse carriage riders and other services providers in the city.
- Direct and manage between 3 to 5 simultaneous software development projects reporting status at weekly executive review meeting.
- Lead and delivered various strategic IT solution on platforms such as ServiceNow, CRM Dynamics, Meridian LMS based on requirements and budget.
- Manage project plan with the project schedule and budget, project team framework and scope, highlighting the milestones and the execution strategy.
- Defined roles and responsibilities along with recruiting and mentoring of technical staff
- Oversee the RFP and contracting process and manage vendors as needed.
- Work with IT Directors and/or vendor to allocate appropriate resources and monitor the project through the Development and Testing phases. Ensure project milestones are met according to the timelines and budget.
- Develop rollout plan and oversee deployment into production, including developing a support plan.
- Handle change request management, budgeting, and risk issues in all phases of the project life-cycle.
- Managing project budget and spenddown
- Environment: ServiceNow, CRM Dynamics, Meridian KS, Azure, AWS, MS Project, SharePoint, MS Visio, MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, HP Quality Center, HP Quick Test Professional, HP Load Runner, .Net, Java
Confidential, Jackson, MI
Program Manager / Sr. Project Manager
- Planned and drove all aspects of IT projects, including monitoring scope, schedule, cost, quality, dependencies, and benefits throughout the project life-cycle (SDLC) in a matrixed environment, from origination thru implementation
- Create project charter, define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business objectives in collaboration with stakeholders and senior management
- Create and maintain application development project plans that communicate tasks, milestone dates, status and resource allocation
- Develop and maintain project cost estimates, budgets and financial forecasts
- Develop work plans and timelines for high-priority and cross-bureau projects, including performance metrics
- Implement and manage project milestones
- Create project artifacts, such as project plans, metrics, team and stakeholder communications plan, resource requirements and schedules
- Devise effective risk mitigation and escalation strategies to address risks- Create risk mitigation plan
- Lead regular project reviews with project sponsors and stakeholders
- Environment: CA Clarity, MS Project, SharePoint, MS Visio, MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, HP Quality Center, HP Quick Test Professional, HP Load Runner, .Net, Java
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Project Manager / Sr QA Analyst
- Lead and deployed TPS FieldScripts project using which
- Facilitated review of project artifacts including technical requirements, user experience design, architecture, testing and implementation documentation
- Developed and present product plans and proposals to senior management
- Review and approve the work of staff, consultants and contractors.
- Arranged, Participated/Followed up with minutes of the meetings for Global/Local WebEx and live meetings
- Environment: XCode, Charles, JIRA, iOS Simulator, GitHub, .Net, Java
QA Manager / QA Analyst
- Managed and implemented Salesforce CRM and UI integrated with Amdocs billing platform
- Coordinated QA management activities to ensure successful implementation of client’s projects.
- Managed people, schedule, budget & quality. Prepared & tracked project plan and risk plan. Performed end-to-end project management from requirement elicitation, estimate through implementation, warranty.