- SENIOR IT PROGRAM MANAGER delivering for high expectations of quality, reliability and accountability.
- Experienced managing medium to large scale software development, deployment, operations and maintenance, consulting services, in the corporate and federal government spaces.
- Driving continuous improvement and sustainable growth based on excellence of service, and motivated leadership.
- Focused on ACHEVING not just DOING.
- Managed over 50 concurrent task orders and 25+ FTE over a wide variety of IT service areas;
- Achieved outstanding customer satisfaction: 98.5% average feedback scores;
- Technical excellence through increased productivity while reducing budget on average by 23%;
- Managed over 100 concurrent task orders and 100+ FTE over a wide variety of IT service areas;
- Delivered outstanding customer satisfaction along with improved stakeholder management;
- Achieved results through increased organizational awareness and focus on quality, Data Analysis and best practices, while slashing budgets by up to 32%;
- Designed Software Architecture solutions, Code Development and Data Operations while directing multiple collocated and remote teams across a 16 - hour span meridian time.
- Strategic Business Planning: Budget Management, Data Collection and analysis, Cost Control/Schedule Adherence based on KPIs
- Leadership focused on cross-functional collaboration and team building
- Business Capture: Teaming, Proposal development and review
- End-to-End Service Delivery of medium to large IT Services Contracts
- Agile management of multiple contract types: Cost Plus, T&M, Fixed Price
- Collaboration with Corporate Resources including HR, Contracts, Finance, and Executive Leadership
- Initiation of internal Enterprise Technology Solutions Groups in two organizations
- Directed and developed PMO to work with other Project Managers, Business Analysts, Communication Designers, Software Developers and Team Leads within continuously reviewed best practices in ISO, Six Sigma and CMMI L3-4 frameworks
- Constantly achieving reconciliations on differences of opinions regarding risks mitigation through learning, applying, sharing and then back to learning
- Providing regular, comprehensive status reports.
Sr. Project Manager, Chantilly, VA
- Coordinating a team of 8 team Leads (Scheduler, Deputy Project Manager, Lead Tester, Lead Documentation, Lead Operations, Chief Architect, Lead Requirements and Lead IA) collocated and remote, and managing multiple daily meetings with up to 50 participants, including Confidential stakeholders.
- Coordinating process improvement and implementation of best practices in pilot project for generalization across the entire company.
Sr. Software Infrastructure Engineer, Alexandria, VA
- Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring and Controlling as well as Ownership of deployment processes in Continuous Integration of a software development company environment. Implemented new agile process for unified deployment, to include security management procedures.
- Developed (personally coded) new scripted components that speed up and optimize deployments.
- Developed and enforced project management processes, coordinating, and integrating project activities.
- Created Continuous Integration/Monitoring Dashboard, new forms and monitoring scripts.
Program Manager, Washington, DC
- Managing a portfolio of several projects for Federal Government agencies, executed by different teams, with an emphasis on HUD.
- Main activities included Project planning, execution, monitoring and controlling while applying CMMI L3 requirements and fully supporting internal audit compliance processes.
- Used advanced data analytics and statistical modeling techniques, to support development and decision making.
- Coordinating teams in a matrix environment using Agile/Waterfall techniques with a focus on operations and adapting SCRUM best practices to project specifics, while stimulating team members’ creativity, involvement and pro-active communication.
- Supporting Procurements, Proposal Writing, and Technical Solutions Development.
- Managing prime projects worth over $5 million. Projects managed cover: LMS-based for Home Inspectors, Reverse Auctioning for certified Home Inspectors, Research and Imaging of HUD Insurance Claims involving Mortgage documentation OCR and data transformation, Small Business Administration, reporting application for the Administration for Children and Families (subcontracted by ICF) other special areas. Initiated and chairing company-wide Enterprise Technology Solutions Group. Receiver of top company for performance, consecutively in 2014 and 2015.
Senior Project Management Consultant, Fairfax, VA
- Executed Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 implementation, development and deployment for Washington D.C. based customer. Requirements, facilitation and reporting, thoroughly documented, involving a mix of enterprise level Business Analysis, Project Management, software development and Quality Assurance skills.
- Provided leadership and technical supervision to team members involved in data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Achieved Architecture Solution, System analysis, project management and software development of a Kanban SaaS CRM integrator application, tailored to meet the needs of a major Canadian energy distributor. This system has a multi-API round-robin backlog collector, a current work processor and a Kanban process for task pulling, based on competencies being matched to task keywords.
- Managed projects for several smaller clients distributed globally. Used Agile/Scrum, SDLC methodology. Sample of project managed from requirements to implementation: project “Virtual ” for Best Practices Team, a company that delivers for PMP .
Director of Quality Assurance, Fairfax, VA
- Developed onboarding managed travel forms for corporate and government agencies.
- Among government agencies: Confidential (multiple departments and locations), Jet Propulsion Labs, Special Agencies
- Executed and sustained SDLC, Configuration Management and Release Management for multiple applications, web-based, home-grown and COTS/GOTS, to ensure the successful implementation of projects and new processes and procedures, with an emphasis on customer management forms and application documentation control as well as collaboration with internal and external customers on improvement of data and concepts sharing.
- Developed and administered SaaS application, built on Google Apps, to be used as a Corporate Knowledge Management tool (repository, calendars, scheduler, and communication).
- First managed and developed employer's SalesForce deployment, then built enhanced links between the Marketing and Sales Team and the Shared Services/Implementations team. Used SCRUM methodology to negotiate a mutually accepted dictionary, then a business flow chart for a unified backlog, ensuring a better match with the corporate culture and industry standards. Backlog items were reviewed for pipeline maturity, then passed on (published) for next level assignment.
- Coordinating and successfully transitioning from a mix between a proprietary application and Salesforce to a new, leaner configurable COTS CRM SaaS (Commence on Demand). Brought back on track and redesigned core processes and procedures, then translated into software implementation projects.
- Developed IT and industry-specific quality documentation. Worked with multiple sponsors on projects that had both divisional impact and external customer relevance for commercial, non-profit and federal customers, from needs assessment to fine-tuning their visual attractiveness and UX usability.
- Produced and nurtured viable sales leads for the company, leading to a major Fortune Fifty client contract.
- Saved the company hundreds of thousands of dollars yearly just by reviewing, redesigning and transitioning processes and procedures into better practices.
Senior Project Management Consultant, Fairfax, VA
- Managed multiple software development and BPO teams for several applications, simultaneously. Reduced manual Business Processes through scripting repetitive tasks, designing web services and identifying critical lags through system monitoring; delivered in time, scope, cost and quality baselines; among deliverables: Travel Content Manager (TCM proprietary industry-specific CMS), Agent Booking Center (proprietary agent booking tool), and Location Explorer (proprietary CMS for the ports of the world).
- Performed compliance assessments, internal audits. Produced the entire ISO documentation for Confidential (major U.S. government contractor, $1B+), then successfully sustained government audit with USPS.
- Applied risk management strategies and plans of action with all customers - through collaboration and creative communication techniques (brainstorming, Delphi) as well as project parameter variance monitoring, on average resulting in preventive (90%) and corrective (10%) actions.
- Developed SaaS industry-specific knowledge based Travel & Expenses application in Open Source system, using SDLC methodology and Agile/SCRUM techniques.
- Directed ICCB (Integrated Change Control Board) and supported directly the integration and configuration-related activities.
- Produced senior management reporting and facilitation, organized successful client meetings.
- Performed competitive analysis, defined and performed impact analysis for new features for business development translated into software applications layers.
- Managed Kaizen-oriented production for the addition and customer adoption of features using ISO 9000 approach and SEI’s CMMI road-map.
- Supervised the of users using ADDIE methodology with embedded motivational components. Provided the selection,, development and work evaluation of department staff, corroborated with the company's strategic objectives.
- Delivered effective, interactive presentations to individuals and groups creating/using company templates/policies & procedures, backed-up by relevant database reports.
- Designed, negotiated and maintained a company’s major client (Amadeus GDS) Change Management procedures.
- Created BPO groups internationally that saved millions in development/maintenance dollars. Remotely managed these groups through collaborative tools and techniques facilitating interactive creativity and accountability.
- Analyzed and modeled business processes into databases, and supervised production of code and deployment activities.
- Applied Root Cause analysis when necessary.
- Provided, under staffing contracts, resources to various clients.
- Produced - effectively wrote, illustrated and revised - documentation, including Users Manuals. Designed software with embedded instructional features - persona-based with morphing, configurable, role-based GUIs.
- Redesigned sales processes to include new technologies and to take advantage of SaaS applications (Sales Force, Hoovers) and Social Networking: Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook).
Director, Fairfax, VA
- Established initial overall strategy and vision for application design and development through IT emulation of business and industry knowledge into web-based applications.
- Planned and designed network architecture, data processing, data security, Quality Assurance complete SDLC procedures and systems support of an N-tier SaaS E-commerce solution for online cruise sales (Cruise.com), including the back-office for the operation. SDLC methodology was used in an Agile/Scrum framework that stimulated creativity of software developers; the solution is currently used by hundreds of travel agencies/agents.
- Managed daily/weekly project communication and status reporting based on high-level goals and minimal direction. Negotiated issues among teams and stakeholders to optimize project content, execution and change management.
- Managed, through traceability matrixes, deliverables and releases, from inception to archiving.
- Developed budgets and allocated resources.
- Accounting - basic accounting, cost accounting and EV (Earned Value) accounting.
- Managed multiple teams located on 3 continents with frequent after hours/on call duties.
- Planned, organized, administered, revised, evaluated and mentored professional, technical, office support and operational staff through structured levels of supervision and comprehensive task descriptions.
- Crisis administration. Innovation and leadership in money savings initiatives.