A seasoned project management professional with over 15 years of experience in managing increasingly complex projects and consistently delivering results within time and budgetary constraints. Experienced in leading global system upgrades, application development, process implementation and data network implementations. Adept Confidential managing in a functional, matrix or composite work structure.
- Program / Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Risk Management
- Resource Planning
- Process Analysis
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
Enterprise App Development Languages/Tools: Java, DB2, COBOL/Mainframe., HTML, XML, Smalltalk
Operating Systems & System Utilities: MS Win7, Windows XP and prior
Network Systems & Technologies: TCP/IP, Cisco Routing, WAAS, 1E Shopping
Hardware: Intel - based PCs
Methodologies & Standards: PMBOK, SDLC, Waterfall, Sarbanes Oxley (SOX), Agile
Sr. Project Manager / Program Lead
- Instituted processes for resource estimating and tracking, a RAID log, regular progress and status reporting, and was integral in budget planning
- Established relationships with the regional team leads and established cadence for regular touch points and meets
- Worked with the Steering Committee to create a Terms of document
- Led the team’s transition to an AGILE methodology and am currently the Sanctions product owner
- Successful implementation of an enterprise standard platform for the document management program in over 41 countries, 4400 users.
- Streamlining the workflow for our business clients. Budget 53M.
- Manage all regional Program Management teams in delivery the document management platform.
- Provide guidance to assure consistent PM quality across regions
- Established process and structure for utilizing the enterprise Portfolio Management Tool ( Confidential ).
- Led effort to provide proper system for all Program leads across regions to use PPM.
- Manage program financials.
- Established processes with the regional Program teams for tracking of spend, updating forecasts and budget.
- Provide reporting to executive management
- Established and executed process for collecting benefits data quarterly
- Project Managed the infrastructure readiness effort for all sites
- Produced detailed productions schedules weekly and reviewed them with key business units
- Supported the PMO by creating key measurements and documents
- Managed the migration 8400 user accounts onto the enterprise standard platform
- Coordinated and planned preparation activity including site readiness and PC procurement
- Upgraded end user hardware to Win7/Office 2010 standard platform
- Communicated status of these projects to senior management, using MS Project and MS PowerPoint
Sr. Project Manager
- Implemented a system that enabled agents to receive policy information exclusively online, reducing print and paper costs. This resulted in a $2M annual savings for the enterprise
- Drove the delivery of a web-based service and user interface that serves up policy documents on demand in a PDF format. Used by outside agents and insureds through enterprise web portals.
- Managed the implementation of a data repository to store policy print data to be used for hard copy printing as well as online document presentation
Production Support Manager
- Established metric based SLA’s then sized FTE accordingly
- Reallocated remaining FTE to internal process efficiency projects
- Chaired monthly meetings with business partners to review performance reports
- Established a prioritization process for problem trackers to assure team is working on the “most important task “
- Managed production impacting outages to resolution
Process Implementation Manager
- Analyzed client agreement and identified scope of work
- Gathered and documented current state processes and workflows. Identified resources that supported these processes.
- Created and implemented future state processes that supported the outsourced systems and agreements
- Trained outsourced workgroups on the process and the tools to support the new provisioning systems
- For an energy utility provider. Reporting to the Director of Corporate Services, responsible for strategic planning and execution of IT projects, building out the IS department and managing the day to day operations.
- Created the business case for the technology strategy and obtained approvals
- Designed and installed a new corporate infrastructure. Includes a new cable plant, Cisco routing equipment and new file servers.
- Led the migration of the enterprise to the current version of Windows operating system.
- Planned and managed the desktop upgrade.
- Positioned the organization to meet Year 2000 challenges by identifying the issues relating to our application systems and proposing solutions.
- Established a small help desk and procedures. Managed overall IS department operations and staff.
- Effectively organized and managed all facets of technical projects. This included installations, moves and changes in a LAN/WAN environment as well as phone systems.
- As part of the bank merger, supervised the migration of over 800 users
- Staffed a team to implement the systems merger. Hired consultants, negotiated contracts and integrated new consultants into existing staff.
- Developed plan for and cross- team members for data and voice.
- Acted as the single point of contact for the central and southern New Jersey region.
- Provided data and voice support for over 1,000 internal clients in the area.
- Designed computer rooms and IDF (Intermediate Data Frame) closets then supervised construction.
- Coordinated the install of cable plants, WAN equipment & setting up the enterprise utility network.
- A key team resource that established a back-office operations center for over 1200 users in Pennsylvania linking them to our data center and mainframe in Long Island, NY .