Engaging, solutions - oriented business intelligence analyst, with over ten years of experience as a functional, business systems team lead; extensive experience with client/vendor relationship management. Comfortable with all phases of SDLC from testing, use case, script development and implementation.
Environment: EPIC, Centricity, Workday, Oracle, PeopleSoft, User Productivity Kit 2.75 (UPK), SAP, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Siebel, Maestro, QuickBase, Access Query Tool-AQT, HPQC2-ERP, CompLink/ Confidential, Taleo, BOUI, LMS-Saba, SuccessFactors, SumTotal; MicroStrategy 9.2.1- Business Intelligence Application Desktop, Architect, Tableau, Teradata, Microsoft Office Suite, Project, Access, Visio, SharePoint, Adobe Design Suite-Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Dimension and Captivate, Articulate, Raptivity, Active Directory, HTML, CSS, XML, SQL, PL/SQL, MySQL, .NET, OpenText, BIRT Report Design and SPSS Statistical Analysis Software.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Managed Quality Improvement Domain for Confidential Accreditation process leading to election as council member for Confidential (Performance/Quality Improvement) council;
- Developed and maintained metrics using Tableau for Accreditation process;
- Developed, designed and delivered monthly and on a bi-monthly basis, for teams of licensed social workers (Medical Case Managers/Clinical Case Managers’) aligning performance with objectives and core measures;
- Created, developed and fostered an environment conducive to continuous quality development and performance improvement; and engagement, capacity building and strengthening skill acumen at all levels of care;
- Utilized surveillance techniques and data, epidemiological projection methods and qualitative measures to forecast the most vulnerable population and ascertain trends, behavior, health equity status, to guide evidenced-based interventions;
- Developed KPIs and outcomes based on key performance and key driver metrics from peer-led and VOC sessions;
- Facilitated bi-monthly, monthly, and quarterly performance improvement and quality development workgroup/advisory board sessions with Confidential to develop/implement strategies to support and sustain improved outcomes.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Worked with clients in the development of strategic objectives and directives;
- Researched market demand and social media forums to determine viability for clients' vision;
- Customized logos and branding to meet clients desired needs; helped to establish a web presence;
- Designed website to client specifications, developed proof-of-concepts, and customized forms to meet end-user needs;
- Trained client on form features, functionality and utilization.
Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Led requirements gathering sessions with portfolios in the Mortgage/Special Loans-High Risk sector;
- Supported lines of businesses (LOBs) in moving from manual to automated solutions on SAP platform;
- Worked with LOBs to document ‘As Is’ and ‘Future State’ processes using MS Visio;
- Developed Business Requirement Documents utilizing the Agile and Waterfall approaches;
- Developed policies, procedures and related process/work flows using MS Visio;
- Engaged heavily with technology groups to design and develop functional specifications and technical requirements to implement automated solutions, including DOD requirements, meta data management, analysis and data conversions;
- Provided support, evaluated process improvement interventions and documented issues to mitigate risk.
Sr. Compensation Delivery Analyst
Confidential, The Woodlands, TX
- Worked with multiple teams to test in UAT/DEV and PROD; worked on batch uploads, data conversions and migration;
- Provided primary-tier level support from GO LIVE throughout ongoing delivery for a customizable, proprietary Confidential SAP platform;
- Compensation/performance management issue resolution, addressed and resolved all incoming change requests, and standardized processes that contributed to overall of SLAs and KPIs;
- Worked directly with other workstreams to ensure proactive measures were in place to mitigate any issues, including AP/AR, Success Factors, SABA, SumTotal, Taleo and PeopleSoft SuperUsers; identified and resolved issues through root cause analysis and implemented solutions;
- Developed SOPs, Business Requirement Documentation, Functional Specifications and QRCs, participated in talent development and initiatives.
Applications Systems Engineer/BI Developer
- System Administration of a Business Intelligence performance management application supporting clients in NC and CA;
- Maintained all portfolio metrics using Actuate BI application;
- Engaged with business partners to develop, design and define database and reporting specifications using business objects and Actuate BIRT (Business Intelligence Reporting Tools);
- Migrated key driver metrics to MicroStrategy Desktop successfully; worked with end-users to develop dashboards;
- Directed and led team during application upgrades, packaging, programming, data conversions, migration and testing;
- Configured and verified program logic through problem solving and debugging;
- Developed customized reports, dashboards, proof of concepts for lines of businesses, highlighting areas for focus such as collateral and loan servicing;
- Aggregated measures, trained end users on dashboards, views, schemas and application logic for more complex data and statistical calculations;
- Worked with end users on key performance indicators with a specific emphasis on Voice of Consumer focus;
- Developed test scripts, installation, verification and recovery plans;
- Developed Business Requirement Documentation, Functional Specifications, Business Continuity and Technology Plans.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- System Administrator for Actuate Business Intelligence performance management application;
- Directed essential meetings with key stakeholders to assess needs and desired outcomes, educate and inform;
- Developed metrics and dashboards for business units aligned with the objectives of the division;
- Developed and maintained databases for tracking for facilities division;
- Gathered systems data requirements and maintained working knowledge of design concepts;
- Delivered technical for facilities division employees; worked with SumTotal LMS, exported report outputs;
- Created process maps/work flows based on the operations of business units and conduct root-cause-analyses;
- Worked closely with software architects and liaised with vendors and technical support for troubleshooting, software upgrades, and enhancements.