Senior Program/Project Manager
- Senior Project Manager for a Global Manufacturing Company who completed a difficult acquisition in which all SAP/ERP and Non - ERP systems in the acquired company were merged into the current business. This project started in February 2018 and is nearing completion with a successful transfer of their business processes and SAP systems using a global template leverage from the EMEA region to the current environment and transfer and retirement of current applications. The project included an organization change management program and global communication plans to assimilate the new organization into the environment. This project engaged IT and business professionals in 15 countries across marketing and sales, production planning and scheduling and manufacturing at 6 different plants and 10 different distribution centers and management of inventory of thousands of SKU’s with on time delivery to their customers.
- Senior Project manager of the PMO for a $4B sports and outdoor retailer to deliver an SAP ERP system which used the standard SAP template including sales and distribution, production planning and scheduling, inventory management and distribution, vendor management, logistics and finance. This was a full stack implementation which reached out to 250 stores and was integrated to their POS systems. The project had 15 work streams including BI which assisted in predictive analytics to target local products to their stores. The project also had work streams including communications, organization change management and financial reporting.
- Senior Project Manager for a Global OEM Automotive Manufacturer to implement SAP ECC 6.0 in North America using a global template taken from the APAC region. This implementation involved team building for over 20 work streams, corresponding work plans and delivery of this system on time and within budget. The effort took place between May 2012 and June 2013 and lowered manufacturing and distribution costs at 2 of their North American Plants by over 12%.
- Senior Program Manager for a Global Pharmaceutical Company engaged in the final stages of implementing the global product launch of an innovative cancer drug. The activities included final stages of clinical trials and final FDA approval, and subsequent marketing and launch plans. Launch was performed on time to meet the company’s expectations. This project took place between October 2017 and February 2018.
- Senior Project Manager for a Global Manufacturing Company supplier to the automotive industry for the development and migration of the current data base environment to an SAP HANA CLOUD environment for their SAP BI applications. Responsible for the development of the RFP for both the implementation and cloud vendors, vendor selection, on/offshore resources and conversion and implementation of both the on premises and CLOUD migrations for the sandbox, development, QA and production environments. Also responsible for the migration of all queries/reports and BI/BW activities for this project including CRM and SFDC development and interfaces. This effort took place from August 2016 until September 2017 and engaged over 125 IT and business professionals in 12 countries to improve production output and manage inventory against product demand lowering costs by 20% to deliver product on time.
- Senior Project Manager for a Global Life Sciences/Pharmaceutical Company. Developed and implemented the CIA ( Corporate Integrity Agreement Program) that both identified and closed the gaps for meeting the Office of Inspector General (OIG) and FDA standards for compliance of sales, manufacturing, distribution, advertising and research and development for the company’s product line. During this engagement, a program was designed and implemented to track and close out open items that the organization was charged to complete to fulfill their obligations to the above government regulatory agencies through the PMO to ensure that products developed and sold by the company were not used for off label purposes. Also, the program implemented was designed to capture all changes and new SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures), maintain KPI’s, a Balanced Scorecard and corresponding IT changes going forward for a 5-year period to comply with and maintain standards above the CIA agreement. This project took place from July 2015 through July 2016 resulting in total compliance signoff by the FDA.
- Senior Project Manager for a Global Life Sciences and Consumer Products Company for the development of the PMO and re-design and implementation of the Sales, Marketing and IT areas of this company in order to bring together these groups for greater customer focus and profitability. The IT applications included SAP using ASAP methodology, BI/BW, SFDC, CPQ and other ERP/CRM products. Most of these applications were implemented in a SaaS and outsourced as well as on premise environment. The framework design and implementation assisted the company in exceeding their sales targets by 15% and established monitoring performance metrics as the dynamics of the company’s strategy for both prescription and OTC drug products which changed on an ongoing basis. The responsibilities included web site development, retention and growth of the customer base, developing the budgets and assisting in both identifying potential customers and participating in the demonstration of the products and the services that are sold by the company. This project took place July 2013 through June 2015.
Commercial Sector Project Leader
- Introduced asset-based assessment tools such as risk management, realizable revenue and productivity improvement to sales and marketing teams.
- Development and implementation of ERP and CRM systems using SAP, SFDC and other ERP and CRM tools including configure price quote (CPQ) software.
- Focused on lowering costs across company value chains.
- Managing both rank and file and senior client expectations and conflict resolution
- Lead client training and assessments.
- Built repeat executive client relationships and loyalty while sustaining long term revenues to the firm.
- Sold a business improvement program enabled by SAP for a Global Consumer Products Company organizing work teams, roles and responsibilities, KPI’s for S&OP, distribution and logistics, and inventory management. The project was supported by key stakeholders in each area who engaged in team participation and worked with front line team members to identify the challenges and potential improvement areas. Benefits from this project were:
- Reduction of inventory by 23%
- Step change improvement in S&OP by engaging joint teams across plant sites.
- Reduction of plant changeovers by 18%.
- Re-direction of inventory to distribution centers reducing costs by 14%
Lead Program Manager
- Lead Program Manager for a transformation/outsourcing project at a Global Consumer Products Company. This included developing the RFI/RFP, strategy and operations improvement platforms to support ongoing IT operations of the organization. This included a major restructuring and IT portfolio rationalization of the division’s financial and supply chain systems to accommodate an acquisition/merger project. This effort resulted in a sales increase of 10% per year, and overall profit growth exceeding $30M.
- Managed a project for a division of a New Jersey based Global Consumer Products Company that reduced the company’s manufacturing cycle time by 35% yielding an increase of 18% in finished goods inventory and optimization of product distribution saving the company over $12M on a recurring basis. This was accomplished at two manufacturing plants; one based in the US and the other in the Netherlands.
- Sold and implemented a process improvement and organization change management program concurrently for a Global Life Sciences Company. The project generated annual recurring savings of $8.5M of operating cost reduction and inventory/plant cost reduction of $55M.
- Implemented an SAP system at a Global Automotive OEM that focused on shortening the cycle time associated with distributing their products to their current and especially large growing Asian marketplace. This involved integrating a new supply chain process with SAP and managing the change process across the division.
- Designed and implemented a project for a Global Consumer Products Personal Care Group that optimized product inventory management and distribution for finished goods inventory to third party distributors. This included a process improvement program for plant maintenance, asset utilization, purchasing, inventory and distribution management, organization effectiveness and quality which were implemented globally across 4 European and 3 Pacific Rim countries along with North America and 2 countries in South America, resulting in a recurring savings of $15M.