Energetic, innovative and dynamic professional with seven years of combined experience in accounting, supply chain management, project management and the management of information systems.
SKILL: SDLC, Scrum, UAT, Project Management, Process Improvement, Risk Management, Reporting, Communications.
SOFTWARE: Microsoft (Word, Excel, Project, Visual Studio, Visio, SQL Server Management Studio, PowerPoint), Atlassian (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, SourceTree), FogBugz, Kiln, IBM Blueworks, Slack, Accompa, Knowledge Tree, AWS EC2, Trello, Oracle Peoplesoft.
Technical Project Coordinator, Washington, DC
- Manage over 650 system changes, including User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and production environment setups, patch updates, data archival, data center migrations and bug fixes.
- Analyze usage data for cloud - based requirements management software (Accompa) and cut annual licensing costs by 15%.
- Perform user account, license management and customization services for SaaS products (Accompa, Sharefile, Slack and Confluence) used by approximately 600 employees.
- Create and manage materials stored in internal knowledge bases (Jira, Confluence, FogBugz and Knowledge Tree) for use by approximately 200 employees.
- Provide on-boarding to developers and management staff.
- Manage and triage communications for technical issues across all stages of the resolution process using Excel, Project, Jira and Confluence.
- Conceptualize and manage the development and implementation of software for generating automatically censored configuration setting information.
- Coordinate development, testing and implementation of bug fixes and internal research and development projects across all stages of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Provide advice, solutions and reports to executive management for internally used SaaS products (Accompa, Slack) based on research and cost analyses.
- Prepare reports for senior management based on data analysis in Excel and SQL.
- Oversee scrum meetings, record minutes, issue logs and other project management artifacts using Excel, Project, Jira and Confluence.
- Prepare and review system change documentation that outlines issue description, deployment process, risk analysis, risk mitigation and shakeout testing procedures for approval by executive management.
- Streamline the system change process for major environment setups and monthly patch updates by implementing and maintaining standardized documentation templates.
- Coordinate meetings, information gathering, feedback processes and draft reports for cyber security maturity assessment audits and penetration testing exercises.
- Served as Treasurer for the summer internship program, and managed approximately Confidential $38,000.00 or USD $6,000.
- Developed supply chain metrics to assess Warehouse Service Level, Purchase Order to Purchase Requisition Request time, Inventory Accuracy and Vendor Delivery Compliance.
- Developed and implemented external and internal customer satisfaction surveys that assessed the department’s performance.
- Explored and refined the scope for the implementation of a radio-frequency identification (RFID) tracking system in the company’s warehouse.
- Created an official standardized checklist of requirements of Request for Proposals (RFPs).
- Implemented a restructured grocery supplies purchasing policy for all nationwide Confidential and TTconnect locations.
- Implemented a standardized process for the ordering and distribution of stationery.
- Assessed vendors and issued Requests for Quotation (RFQs) for Confidential purchases.
- Prepared official tendering process summaries of contracts ed to suppliers for the Head of Finance, Board of Directors and the country's Minister of Science and Technology.
- Received and processed supplier payment documents.
- Performed reconciliation of the company’s staff loan account.
- Ensured legitimacy of employee related payments.
- Analyzed street lighting jobs and applied costing techniques reconcile street lighting accounts and ensure full reimbursement for projects performed.
- Provided technical support in the areas of data entry, accounts payable, accounts receivable, petty cash reimbursements, expense report analysis, payments and bank reconciliations.