Over 20 years of experience in leading systems integration projects from assessment, strategy and planning through implementation. Proven track record of effectively managing delivery of large and complex technology driven programs across Confidential, Health and Human Services ( Confidential ) and Financial services domains. Ability to implement structured and methodical approach to delivery and take accountability for outcomes. Strong people and practice development skills with ability to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Lean - Agile Project/Program Management
- System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) management
- Big 4 Experience
- Engagement Management
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Development
- PMO Processes and Governance
- Confidential / Integrated Eligibility Systems,
- Health Plan and Clinical Care Delivery Systems Integration
Program/Portfolio Management Consultant
- Providing program management consulting services to support implementation of large/complex transformational programs for Confidential and Confidential clients.
Technical Program Manager
- Responsible for providing program management consulting services to support implementation of a new claims processing platform in a cloud hosted environment.
- Leading multiple projects, working with multi-vendor teams in global delivery model
- Leading DevOps initiative to enable organization to be able to test and deploy faster
- Manage project plans, dependencies and critical path activities to ensure completion of milestones in accordance with master schedule, cost, performance, and quality objectives of the program.
- Responsible for defining budget, forecasting, issues/risk management and executive status briefings.
Technical Program Manager
- Responsible for providing program management and consulting services, served as key liaison for IT, managed business expectations with respect to IT services; collaborated with business and IT teams (multi-vendor teams) and State agencies to define priorities; oversaw implementation of the solution and roadmap.
- Responsible for defining and overseeing program governance processes, status briefings to the federal oversight agencies (CMS, FNS) and the executive stakeholder groups. Viewed as a trusted advisor to the Confidential business and IT stakeholders.
Confidential, Mclean, Virginia
Director - Program Management
- Responsible for engagement management, guiding technical delivery teams to accomplish engagement goals with focus on business value realization.
- Lead business development efforts including identifying opportunities, defining potential solution options, identifying potential teaming partners, scoping and sizing prospective engagements, and developing RFP/RFQ responses.
- Enhanced and organized the PMO capability, Program Governance processes including implementation of standardized tools & templates and processes to facilitate management of projects across the organization in a uniform manner.
Confidential, Rockville, Maryland
Principal - Business Consulting
- Played key leadership role in delivery of large/complex engagement in a global delivery model (onsite/offshore teams), managed key client relationships and expectations; lead business and practice development initiatives.
- Lead implementation of modernized Integrated Eligibility platform replacing DC’s legacy platform with Confidential Curam social services platform to administer the Confidential benefit programs including SNAP, TANF and Medicaid.
- Responsible for all aspects of program delivery and governance including planning and kick-off, project team management in global delivery model, integrated project schedule; resolve critical issues and risks; respond to IV&V findings & recommendations, change management, program budget and cash flow, and guide activities across all phases of project life cycle using Lean-Agile principles.
- Spearheaded implementation of Enterprise Project Management tool (MS Project Server) for Confidential States.
- Consistently exceeded key sponsor’s expectations, delivered projects in line with established schedule and budgetary guidelines.
- Lead integration of exchanges for Confidential States.
- Lead implementation of ICD-10 compliant solution for all impacted systems across Health Plan and Clinical Care Delivery portfolios for Confidential States. Efforts included remediation and system integration testing for systems including Epic (EMR/EHR), McKesson Pharmacy Benefits, SunQuest Laboratory, Radiology (GE Centricity), Provider Contracting, Benefits Administration and Claims Administration.
- Lead implementation of new claims platform for Kaiser Mid-Atlantic. It was part of an enterprise-wide initiative replacing multiple claims systems across the Kaiser regions with single platform. The program involved integration with multiple Health Plan and Care Delivery systems and consisted of multiple threads requiring coordination with multiple business units, multi-vendor teams, multiple regions, regional PMO and the enterprise PMO teams.
- Lead project initiation activities to implement McKesson Cardiology module to enhance acquisition, interpretation, resulting, archiving, and retrieval of the Cardiological studies.
- Lead development of business case, business requirements, infrastructure requirements, high-level architecture, vendor selection, development of statement of work (SOW), and procurement activities.
Confidential, Arlington, Virginia
Technology Consulting Manager
- Lead a cross-functional team to analyze and develop As-Is, To-Be process workflows for all products and services offered by Global Trade Finance division. Developed long-term strategy and roadmap; defined high-level requirements and solution architecture.
- Lead enhancement efforts to enhance existing capabilities of the existing Reporting and Feedback System (RFS) application modules for processing of Mortgage Backed Securities.
- Championed development of statement of work (SOW), business case documents, project plans, and effort estimates. Successfully advanced solution delivery and executed/guided activities across all phases of SDLC for multiple task orders/change requests.
- Responsible for managing two project threads, directed cross-functional teams to conduct pre-closing, closing, and post-closing due diligence activities for portfolio of banks.
- Lead portfolio planning, execution, and oversight, supporting due diligence activities for troubled banking institutions throughout various stages.
- Defined and directed overall change control process, collaborated with client teams to prioritize change requests (CR), managed SDLC phases for system maintenance releases.
- Guided efforts to implement comprehensive technology solution to support public assistance efforts in alignment with Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) guidelines post hurricanes Katrina and Rita.
- Lead implementation of public assistance applications to track grant reimbursement requests from initiation through closure and identify/monitor high-risk applicants.
- Lead implementation of HP PPM tool to support acceleration of project startup, promote project management best practices, and adapt standardized processes for managing projects across the Consulting practice.
- Spearheaded the overall testing efforts for PA dotCentric application designed to standardize & optimize inventory management, financial administration, and entity administration processes.
- Directed test planning and testing initiatives, including multiple cycles of system integration testing, user acceptance testing, performance testing, and defect management.
- Lead development of EVM ation, EVM Lite toolkit, and marketing materials to advance Confidential ’s market offerings and EVM capabilities.
- Managed cross-functional teams, lead successful implementation of major enhancement and maintenance releases for Commonwealth of PA Access to Social Services (COMPASS) portal, which allows citizens to apply for Confidential benefit programs including SNAP, TANF, and Medicaid. Held accountability for work plan management, scope management, schedule management, and quality assurance.
Confidential, Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
- Managed portfolio of over 50 custom applications and components.
- Performed in-depth d Confidential base design, performance/index tuning, and d Confidential base administration functions.
- Championed implementation of department-wide upgrade operations for COTS-based solution.