- Sr. Program Manager having experience offering over 17+ years of work experience in Delivery Management, PMO, Program and project management, Infrastructure, Data center management, Operations, administration, M&A, Telecom and IT security.
- Domain experience in Retail, Oil and Gas, Manufacturing, Consulting, and Telecom &Technology.
- Managed multiple complex projects in parallel that are strategic to the organization.
- Managed direct project budgets of up to 3 million dollars a year and involved in strategic objectives resulting in cost savings of up to 5 million dollars annually.
- Demonstrated ability in Steerco level presentations to Sr. executives, business clients and management staff.
- Dynamic and results driven professional able to take responsibilities with changing needs to suit business requirements.
Tools: BMC Remedy, AOTS, Skype for business, JIRA, MS Office suite, MS Access, MS Project, Meraki, Share point, HP PPM, Citrix, VMware, Clarity, Hyperion, Office 365, Microsoft Teams, ServiceNow, Cisco Routers, switches phone systems, Cisco Call Manager, Nagios, SolarWinds, Splunk, Wireshark, Putty, Securer, Confluence.
Business Models: Waterfall model, Agile (Scrum, Kanban)
Database: NOSQL, Cassandra, Hadoop
Windows: NT/XP/2000 Server, UNIX, LINUX.
Environment: SDLC, LAN, WAN, SAN, VMWare and Voice - PBX/IBL/POTS, Video, IBM AS 400, Kaizen, AWS, DevOps, SOX compliance, IT and Cyber Security, ITIL and ITSM
Confidential, New York City, NY
Sr. Program Manager
- Lead steering committees and Stewardship meetings comprising of CXO, directors and other senior management personnel.
- Act as Liaison between LV and vendors to ensure seamless implementation of managed services projects.
- Manage entire SDLC from requirement gathering to implementation and enhancements.
- M&A experience by integrating processes of CD (Christian Dior) and LV (Louis Vuitton) for change and incident management. Innovatively apply kaizen principles by re-engineering the business processes and clearly defining roles and responsibilities.
- Manage P&L statements and reports with keen focus on decreasing costs and increasing revenue.
- Plan for peak season readiness, capacity management to ensure no impact to ecommerce platform - tools, ecommerce websites, POS, critical applications etc.
- Delivered value-added technology solutions, by collaboratively working with 3rd party vendors.
- Plan and formulate governance structures, identify shared goals between different cross functional teams, set KPI’s and track progress.
- Migrate entire infrastructure to cloud based platform - Confidential .
- Prepare SOW (Statement of work) and RFP, assist in contract negotiations, cross sell and up sell.
- Implement and provide guidance related to PMO processes and policies.
- Lead SAP calls involving issues related to billing and compliance issues.
- Manage projects that are enterprise wide implementations involving firewall, network routers, switches, Meraki devices and phone systems
- Perform Root cause analysis (RCA) of critical outages and take corrective actions.
- Manage KPI’s to meet strategic initiatives.
- Lead the incident and change management stewardship meetings comprising of design team, engineering team and architects.
- Lead data center consolidation efforts. Manage changes approval / denial decisions.
- Provide roadmaps on ROI (Return on Investments).
- Plan and implement disaster recovery strategies for critical store
Confidential, Houston, TX
Sr. Program Manager
- Managed and oversee multiple projects both Upstream and Downstream portfolio which were strategic in nature to the organization.
- Plan and implement network infrastructure, software deployments and upgrades in multinational organization from new site setups to decommissioning by closely working with design architects and vendors.
- Delivery Manager for Americas region for WAN SA Go to green project involving 15 sites in Argentina, Brazil, North America and Canada. Implementation of this project has saved 500,000$ every month on CSL (Critical service level) penalties thereby ensuring SLAs and KPI’s are met.
- Provide high level presentations using Gantt charts, MS Visio and MS Project plan.
- Propose business development plans, SLA year of year improvement of KPI’s thereby accelerating sales.
- Managed Shell’s Houston IC data center - access, network refreshes and DC design and migration.
- Point of contact and escalation manager for production support issues related to Priority1 and priority 2 issues of incidents related to outages and downtime.
- Procure hardware such as servers, routers, switches, cables from preferred vendors.
- Implemented total of 22 projects of BAU (Business as usual), Chargeable and mixed projects successfully involving LAN/WAN and IBL (Phone lines) and migration to cloud environment using OpenStack for Confidential .
- Implemented large scale project to upgrade their IPT environment and merge their 2 Contact Center (SF and Brazil).
- Led and managed divestiture projects decommissioning 7 sites in Canada, Malaysia and United states resulting in cost savings of 10 million a year.
- Led the Kaizen initiative of process re-engineering to reduce the time of delivery of stage gate 2 of projects from 60 days to 45 days impacting 200 + incoming projects every year enabling the contract to be renewed for the next 3 years giving ATT thereby generating $10M in revenue.
- Led comprehensive RFI/RFP to identify and onboard best-of-breed Managed Shared Services Provider. Experience with reviewing PO, SOW and MSA and reporting to executive management.Manage CAPEX and OPEX financial info with keen eye on ROI’s.
- Ensure proper focus on HSSE (Health and Safety Environment) always.
- Work with technology in creating agile workflow process to deliver robust results.
- Identify, prioritize and constantly improve processes affecting the programs and portfolio by closely working with PMO and cross functional teams such as design team, engineering team, accounts and finance teams.
- Spearheaded critical projects and completed them on time and within budget with an overall client satisfaction rate of 4.5 / 5.
- Provided inputs and direction to BCP (Business Continuity Planning) and DR (Disaster Recovery) planning as needed.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Headed projects related to Active directory involving MRO (Marathon Refinery Org) and MPC (Marathon Petroleum Corp. ) split. Experience with M&A (Mergers and Acquisitions)
- Review PO (Purchase Orders) and SOW (Statement of Work) and make approve / deny decisions. Review RFP (Request for Proposals) and RFI (Request for Information).
- Plan and implement networks in large scale matrix organization.
Confidential, Dearborn, MI
- Manage staff, new account startup / transition and problem resolution.
- Design and implement short and long-term strategic plans to make network capacity meet existing and future requirements.
- Support Directors and Senior management as needed. Contribute to projects that are strategic in nature.
- Provide effective leadership to the project teams assigned and monitor tasks thereby driving positive change.
- Prepare, recommend and oversee development of operating and personnel budgets. Monitor spending for adherence to budget plans, develop and recommend variances. Perform and oversee budget analysis.
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated plans for network resource administration and appropriate use.
Confidential, Sprint, Reston, VA
- Conduct research and make recommendations on network products, services, protocols, and standards in support of network procurement and development efforts.
- Develop roadmaps for Confidential and Mastech merger plans. Integrated 1200 servers, human resources and software licenses.
- Experience with reviewing PO, SOW and MSA and reporting to executive management.
- Part of the core team to implement WIMAX solution.
Team Lead / Technical Architect
- Design, architect and provide L4 Support of Cisco- based Routers, Switches, Gateways, Security Solutions, Wireless Solutions and Network Management Solutions across WAN/LAN/SAN
- Responsible for performing frequent Network Trending & Analysis and make recommendations and changes accordingly to maximize performance and minimize costs -
- Troubleshooting Mac Applications such as iLife’04, Quick Time Player, Safari etc. for versions such as Jaguar, Panther and Tiger and Mac OS 9.
- Networking Apple computers using AppleTalk protocol.
- Provide hardware support for the different models of the Macintosh systems like eMac, iMac, iBook’s, PowerBooks and Power Macintosh.