- Professional Scrum Master I
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and scrum framework, Rapid Application development, KANBAN, Lean, Safe Agile, Continuous Integration, TDD
- Scrum the Toyota way using KAIZEN continuous improvement with PDCA.
- Capable of bringing overwhelming awareness to projects and applying expert judgement to escalate impediments while keeping team members focused and delivering success in rapid involving environment.
- Knowledge of agile projects tracking tools like JIRA, RALLY, Smartsheet
- Knowledge HIPAA, Healthcare Complaince
- Fluent in French and English
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Served as a scrum master for projects by providing servant leadership, guidance and leadership to ensure the team - maintained focus on quality and continue delivery by coaching them on Agile values and principles and scrum framework to increase execution, adoption and team productivity.
- Escalated impediments in a timely manner.
- Facilitated scrum ceremonies that is sprint planning, daily standups, review demo, retrospective, backlog refinement session.
- Proven Ability to deliver business values using the right combination of people, process and technology while using the scrum framework as well as other software Development Life Cycle methodology.
- Collaborated with peers to coordinate cross team dependencies and deliverables.
- Facilitated User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Produced and maintained artifacts to help communicate team success, deliverables and timeline.
- Supported the product owners and Business Analyst in Backlog management and maintenance.
- Facilitated impediments, resolution in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Used JIRA to create transparency and report metrics and artifacts by maintaining the product Backlog, Epics, user stories, Issues, velocity, Burndown chart, DOD, Acceptance Criteria.
- Created transparency with stakeholders via the use of JIRA
- Worked closely with Product Owner, Project Manager and technical lead to ensure that the work is strategical.
- Facilitated high level planning to establish the project baseline and sprint schedule for functional and non-functional user stories.
- Assisted Agile release team to implement branching and merging strategies.
- Prioritized for values, risk mitigation on timely delivery.
- Maximized scrum team productivity by recommending and helping team to implement process improvement.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Jr Scrum Master
- Successfully migrated more than 5 projects from Waterfall to Scrum within 6 months.
- Assessed the Scrum Maturity of the team and organized and coached the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Removed impediments or guided the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Built a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Organized and led release planning for a delivery of group of multiple scrum teams. Assigned to a product feature group resulting in a creation of a project road map.
- Utilized RALLY to track team progress.
- Met goal of addressing and resolving issues within 24 hours.
Confidential, New York City, NY
Quality Analysis Coordinator
- Serves as project coordinator for designated diabetes improvement programs and initiatives. Monitors and communicates project status, identifies and resolves problems, and provides leadership for project teams in order to meet established goals.
- Advises on and assists in data collection, measurement and analysis and facilitates group processes and decision making.
- Facilitates customer requests within their scope and acts in program quality role while monitoring the timely delivery based on the customer objectives and departmental priorities
- Responsible for ensuring unique customer needs are properly translated into business terms and communicated across all applicable domains.
- Work closely to support project members and various project teams.
- Work closely with stakeholders (i.e. business unit personnel, business experts, other staff, vendors, and contractors) to understand and document project business and system requirements