- A results driven, ambitious, reliable and dependable project manager with proven experience in effectively initiating and managing multiple projects simultaneously by interfacing with cross - functional teams. Areas of strength include a depth understanding of all aspects of project coordination and implementation, professionalism, leadership, high level of organizational skills, reliable, detail oriented, multi-tasking capabilities, passion on constantly learning, and the ability to adapt to change.
- 8+ years of experience as a Project Manager/Business Analyst with hands on experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Rational Unified Process (RUP), Waterfall and Agile (Scrum).
- Strategic implementation of Information Security solutions enterprise wide with Project management responsible for, implementation, and maintenance of the security plan, policies, procedures, and standards with proven track record.
- Experience with project estimation, resource planning, project planning.
- Experience with leading, collaborating and managing a team of business analysts, solution architect developers and testers.
- Experience with leading and managing a group of analysts and providing them with assigned work, direction, work resources, 3PP contractors, objectives and prioritization.
- Proficient in transforming business requirements into functional specifications, focusing on workflow analysis and design, user interface design, process flow modeling and business process reengineering.
- Experience in conducting Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions, Gap analysis, and prioritized requirements using interviews, document analysis, and requirements workshops.
- Expert in Gathering Requirements and document, track, manage and communicate requirements using Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Experience in producing Business Cases, Project Scope Agreements, Business Requirements Documents (BRD) and Functional Requirements Documents (FRD).
- Strong experience in Medicaid and Medicare Membership, Claims Processing and Benefit/Eligibility.
- Excellent business knowledge of Benefit Enrollment and Maintenance, and various EDI transaction code sets and EDI Implementation such as 270, 271, 276, 277, 820, 834, 835 and 837.
- Incorporated and implemented all the HIPAA standards, conversion of HIPAA 5010, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), and transaction syntax such as ANSI X12, ICD-10 coding.
- Developed software prototypes based on stakeholders’ requirements, helping project team for better clarity on requirements.
- Experienced in documenting requirement using Unified Modeling Language (Use Case and Activity Diagrams) and building business Process Flow Charts.
- Conducted User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and verification of performance, reliability and fault tolerance issues for web based and client/server applications delivery.
- Experience in conducting Requirement Gathering sessions, Feasibility Studies and organizing the software requirements in a structured way and documenting.
- Strong understanding of test plans, test cases, test scripts and defects tracking/reporting.
- Proficient in Structured Query Language (SQL) for data manipulation and retrieval.
- Highly experienced in performing Feasibility Studies, Impact analysis, GAP analysis and Risk Analysis and Data Mapping.
- Experience in creating AS-IS diagrams, TO-BE diagrams, Context and Sequence diagrams.
- Strong Analytical and Problem solving skills, excellent planning and multi-tasking abilities, with proven experience in utilizing people and process knowledge to help enterprises make critical decisions.
Business Modeling Tools: MS Visio, Axure
Data Visualization Tools: Tableau, QlikView
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows
RDBMS: SQL Server, Oracle
Business Applications: MS Office Suite, Salesforce, SAP One, Verdi, Chronos.
SDLC: Waterfall, Agile, RUP
Project Management Software: JIRA, Azure, MS Project, SharePoint
Bug Tracking tools: HP ALM
Customer Project Manager/Business Analyst
- Assist with establishing project management protocols, procedures, and standards in formed project management office (PMO).
- Manage the full project life cycle of assigned projects including requirements gathering, creation of project plans and schedules, obtaining and managing resources, and facilitating project execution, deployment, manage project budget, risk management and closure.
- Consistently executes and delivers the highest level of customer satisfaction for both, internal and external clients while maintaining the speed and accuracy required in a dynamic environment.
- Successfully building effective, and professional working relationships with the clients, providing them guidance and advice where appropriate.
- Ensures key project performance metrics such as project profitability meets or exceeds the established guidelines.
- Proactively anticipate, troubleshoot, and overcome project challenges in a timely manner.
- Utilize corporate and industry standard project management tools and techniques to effectively manage projects.
- Worked in Agile methodology of system development.
- Led and coordinated project plan, resourcing, staffing, scheduling, supply and subcontract management, vendor relationships, progress reporting, troubleshooting, influence and people management, project documentation.
- Engaged with the Product Owner in creating the Product Backlog with Product Backlog Items.
- Involved in testing EMR and HIPAA EDI Transactions.
- Worked on Customer services, Members, Enrollment interfaces and extensions for an in-house claims processing system as part of the implementation team.
- Performed customer analysis and cluster analysis using Tableau and presented to the senior management for clarity on target customer segments.
- Collaborated with project managers, legal counsel, and other team members to gather data for projects.
- Performed data analysis and manipulation on large customer data set using SQL queries.
- Manipulated files and their associated data for rapid delivery to clients or loading onto internal databases.
- Facilitated meetings between Scrum Team and the Product Owner, and helped in prioritizing Product Backlog Items for the development.
- Produced requirement documents such as Sprint Backlog for user stories and their acceptance criteria.
- Participated in the Daily Scrum by logging impediments for the individual team members to overcome and recommending improvements.
- Elaborated the process to external stakeholders and end users and helped clarify their needs to the development team during Sprint Review meetings.
- Helped Scum Master to come up with the efforts estimation for the sprint backlog items.
- Helped the Scrum Master develop the agile timeline and advised the team in deciding the trajectory in Sprint Retrospective Meetings.
- Conducted and participated in walkthroughs of requirements and Use Cases with business and IT team members.
- Conducted individual and group (JAD) sessions with business partners and technical units.
- Designed Use Case Diagrams, Workflow diagrams, Activity Diagrams for most of Use Cases identified using UML/Visio.
Project coordinator/Business Analyst
- Stakeholder’s interviews and groups workshops, high-level use cases and TOR development, s/w prototype development based on open source Electronic Medical Records (EMR/EHR)
- Involved in reviewing business requirements and analyzing data sources from Excel, Oracle, SQL Server for design, development, testing, and production rollover of reporting and analysis projects within Tableau Desktop.
- Created views in Tableau Desktop that were published to internal team for review and further data analysis and customization using filters and actions.
- Information security audit and policy development and implementation, project business analysis, IT strategy, and coordination
- Involved in implementing interactive, parameterized dashboards by extracting data from different sources using data blending and applying actions - filter, highlight and URL.
Environment: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, SQL, Toad, Unix, MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
ITC Senior Engineer/Project Coordinator
- Cisco MPLS Backbone CDN/DCN network deployment project coordination and technical leadership in delivery backbone network Countrywide.
- Orange Telecom Data Center engineering construction turnkey project coordinator (access control, video control, fire extinguishing system, A/C, racks and equipment mounting, high and low voltage, data cabling)
- Fiber Rollout project of FTTB/FTTH/HFC networks