Experienced professional with 5 years of experience in project management, business process development, stakeholder management, and client relationship management. Experience in IT departments of Healthcare, Manufacturing, and Financial Services. Strong business acumen with the aptitude for transforming business objectives into iterative technical solutions to drive measurable added business and customer values. Adept at managing multiple projects simultaneously.
Proficient in Microsoft Office, Project, Visio, Asana, Jira, SharePoint, PeopleSoft, SAP, ServiceNow, Clarity, and WordPress.
Technical Project Manager
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Managed a team of 75 cross functional team members consisting of solution and business architects, business analysts, developers, network and security teams, quality assurance testers, and operational support.
- Work included the development of new enrollment and benefit Web Services, implementing a secure network transfer technology, modifications to the claim adjudication system, conversion of proprietary mainframe data into detailed reports, creation of new financial process, and quality assurance and performance testing.
- Strategic Clarity PPM business change project with a budget of $500K resulting in tool and process maturity to support future strategic growth.
- Project included the evaluation of current and future state business processes for project, program, resource, and financial management.
- Created plan for roll out of system changes and roadmap for future implementation of system functionality.
- Developed and executed business change management plans to promote organizational adoption.
- Designed and implemented workshops for Resource Managers, Project Managers, Portfolio Managers, and Financial Analysts.
- Led and negotiated vendor contracts during procurement.
- Big Data project with a $2.5 MM budget resulting in retirement of mainframe reporting and alignment with future strategic objectives.
- Managed 35 cross functional team members responsible for the legacy mainframe and enterprise data platform (EDP).
- Utilized hybrid methodology to deliver re - engineered legacy mainframe reports on EDP for Open Season, Enrollment, Claims (Benefits, Pharmacy, and Catastrophic Max), Incentive, Explanation of Benefits, Actuarial, DataMart, and CCTI Data Warehouse.
- Vendor management project resulting in streamlined vendor management process for contingent workforce. Project included the integration with current project management tool (Clarity). Managed a dedicated team of 4 resources to develop requirements aligning with business processes. Implemented identity and access management tool for account security.
- Fast on the job learner with ability to in corporate feedback on the spot; appointed as lead project manager for two ongoing projects.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders including internal executives and external clients.
- Recognized by customers for excellence in project management.
- Selected to participate in interview process by multiple managers to vet qualified candidates for Mid and Senior Level Project Management positions.
- Train new and veteran Project Managers on tools and process to drive improvement in performance standards.
- Mentor new Project Managers on transition of responsibilities and vendor integrations.
Junior Project Manager
Confidential, Murray Hill, NJ
- Led process development project resulting in the design and implementation of onboarding, access, and off boarding processes for 3rd party vendors compliant with organizational policies. Collaborated with Human Resources, Information Security, and Quality Assurance to design business process using Visio. Responsible for onboarding 450 resources in PeopleSoft within final two fiscal quarters. Managed system access repository and shared data for Identity and Access Management initiative. Developed workshops for hiring managers to familiarize them with the new process. Served as primary liaison between 3rd party vendor and corporate Human Resources.
- Led financial analysis project to review IT contracts for hardware, software, licensing, and maintenance. This resulted in a cost savings of $200,000 by conducting an IT department inventory. The project outcomes included identification of over distributed licensing and terms of maintenance to be renegotiated f, cancellation of sunset software, and correction of hardware inventory. Project included the creation and maintenance of a contract repository for Vendor Management Office, outlining contractual information.
- Assisted Security Project Manager in creating a communication plan for a global rollout of McAfee Antivirus. Collaborated with Director of Organization Change Management and Lead Security Analyst. Plan included an awareness campaign for employees by creating job aids and FAQs in multiple languages, roll out of Intranet article to inform the organization of upcoming changes and needed action, and for end user technicians in satellite locations.
- Assisted Application Project Manager in the planning and implementation of ServiceNow, resulting in the decommissioning of an in-house service request application. Designed current state and future state process documentation using Visio. Supported lead Project manager with roll out of Incident Management, Problem Management, Change and Release Management, Request Management, and Service Level Management modules managed team of 10 through user acceptance testing to identify development defects and report on performance results.
- Supported Project Managers of 7 work streams in the IT Datacenter consolidation and Application Migration Program. Responsible for capturing meeting minutes, follow up on action items, documenting decisions, and creation of weekly status report to be reviewed by Program Manager and Chief Information Officer.
Confidential, Linden, NJ
- Concurrently managed projects for 3 products ranging from $50K to $150K. Projects varied in duration from 3 to 6 months.
- Acted as primary liaison between internal departments and clients ranging from President of IT to Lead IT Technician.
- Managed 6 cross functional team members through software development life cycle (SDLC) using Confidential .
- Responsible for gathering technical requirements and understanding client environment and set up.
- Oversaw testing and production installation.
- Collaborated with the Documentation team to re-engineer papered documents into our proprietary software.
- Coordinated workshops between trainers and client. eSignature upgrade project resulting in the successful upgrade of 80 Financial Institutions.
- Concurrently managed projects for 3 products varying in duration from 1 to 3 months. Responsible for evaluation of client environment to provide guidance on upgrade approach.
- Managed 3 cross functional teams to oversee testing and production upgrade.
- BETA software project resulting in the implementation of pre-release software at 10 Financial Institutions.
- Managed dedicated team consisting of developers and testers. Reported on development defects, performance results, and enhancement requests within Jira.