- Results - driven, influential professional with an indelible career-long track record delivering complex software products and solutions helping achieve Digital and Business transformation, enriching customer experience. Translates corporate vision into executable plans. Consultative, influences various stakeholders and teams, achieves consensus. Facilitate Scrum rituals like Planning, Standup, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, etc. Proven experience in managing multiple large programs/projects in enterprise environments delivering go-to-market solutions for Global Services, Channel & Alliances, Marketing or Sales.
Program / Project Management ~ Consultancy ~ Strategic IT Planning ~ Business Development
Business Operations ~ Quality Assurance ~ Digital Transformation ~ Business Transformation ~ Product Planning ~ Systems Integration ~ Relationship / Stakeholder Management ~ PMO ~ Budgeting ~ Forecasting ~ Financials ~ P&L ~ People Management ~ DevOps ~ AGILE / Waterfall / Hybrid ~ Technology
Scrum Master / Program Manager
- Worked with Product Owner to develop, groom and prioritize the backlog and ensure healthy backlog
- Coordinated sprint ceremonies - Sprint planning, Sprint Review, Retrospectives, Daily Standup and Release planning meetings
- Ensured the team practiced core Agile principles of collaboration, prioritization and team accountability
- Drive business goals into vision, road map and release plan including concept sprints
- Ensured each sprint includes a Definition of Done and all team members understand and agree with it
- Facilitated Scrum of Scrum sessions across dependent teams, identified and tracked key dependencies
- Tracked and communicated team velocity and sprint status reports to the key stakeholders
- Maintained relevant metrics including cycle time, milestone progress to help the team track the progress
- Facilitate teams identify and implement action items from sprint retrospectives
- Hired, mentored and guided new team members to adapt to agile methodologies quickly
Scrum Master / Project Manager
- Led a 60+ member matrix multi-functional team in an onshore-offshore model of Architects, Business Analysts, Developers, QA and DevOps engineers
- Acted as Program Manager to identify program impediments and address including proper escalation to Individuals / groups as needed
- Engage teams in scrum ceremonies, listen to challenges, help resolve conflicts and eliminate obstacles
- Implemented agile engineering practices such as Continuous Integration, Automated Testing and Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Interfaced with cross functional teams and helped to remove impediments for the team
- Facilitated Scrum of Scrum sessions across dependent teams
- Identified and tracked key dependencies for the Scrum teams
- Guided the team through a constant change of requirements keeping high levels of energy and productivity
- Built and coached the team for Agile principles and practices to deliver the work iteratively and incrementally
- Delivered many successful software releases to production thus contributing to help Trident achieve ambitious plans for risk reduction
- Nurtured the team for self-organizing, high performing through servant leadership and mentoring
- Regularly interacted with senior management establishing visibility into the scrum teams
- Improved team’s productivity by introducing and implementing agile and test automation
- Manage and provide oversight for all QA / UAT environments and coordinate release schedule.
- Successfully delivered KMG property portal and Android App for HomesNow
- Provide support and maintenance for these portals
- Achieved 50% reduction in critical production incidents
- Received multiple appreciations from the client for proactive approach
- Participation in organization level activities like team training, team motivation and quality reviews
- Successfully led a web development team and delivered MFW and NCFP projects using iAPPS CMS tool.
- Oversaw the development and tracking of project plan, estimate and maintain project communications.
- Facilitating support to tackle any issues reported by the customer or users from other geographies.
- Ensure a positive collaborative work environment for the team members. Mentor and coach team members.
Confidential, Cincinnati OH
Project Lead / I. S. Specialist
- Responsible for analysis, design, programming, implementation and support of IMPACT System (VB6 / Sql Server 2000), IDAT (ASP / SQL Server 2000), StateImp (JAVA / Netbeans 3.6) and ADAS Fin (VB.net / Sql Server 2000).
- CMSI: Associated with a team working on a system integration application that uses a GUI front end. Visual Basic was used as the front-end, Mitem View as the middle ware against the legacy mainframe customer management system (CMS).