- Performance driven with 15+ years of professional experience in top tier management consulting firms with a rich blend of business and technology.
- Outstanding track record of successful delivery of strategic, enterprise - wide solutions for Confidential 500 organizations in Healthcare & Finance
Strategy & Planning Vision & Roadmap Formulation Solution Delivery Program & Account Management Product Management Business Analysis Business Process Management Domain: Healthcare, Mortgage Banking, and Manufacturing Implementation Project Tools : Rational Tools (RUP Methodology), MS Project, MS Visio, Rally, Basecamp, Clearquest, Dashboards Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile; (Extreme Programming (XP), Scrum, Hybrid (Agile on Waterfall framework) PPM Tools: Microsoft Project with SharePoint, Clarity
Sr Project Manager
- Implemented connectivity projects for Mergers & Acquisitions group connecting legacy Laboratory Information Systems (LIS) to acquiring Lab’s LIS in record time
- Lead interdisciplinary team connecting legacy Quanum and QLS system with Oxford Immunotec’s Orchard’s Copia and Harvest system in record 6 weeks time
- Managed replacement of legacy provider connectivity request system with Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Led development of self-service validation tool to enable hospitals and physicians to test new test codes
- Created a framework for reducing the Laboratory integration timeline from standard 3 months to 6 weeks
Sr HIE / Provider Portal/ Provider Lifecycle Management IT App Dev Manager
- Managing delivery of Health Information Exchange (HIE) applications interfacing Confidential insurance data with sponsoring hospitals data through HL7 CCD and SDA interface.
- Creating processes for delivery and release of HIE products
- Successfully implemented upgrade of Healthshare an HIE solution
- Liaised with Sr Leadership of other Clinical systems for delivery of Clinical applications
- Created analytical modules in Healthshare for providing metrics to providers and Confidential insight into patient experience, consumer behavior and other health related data
- Implementation of unique digital patient experience solution at Confidential
- Responsible for managing vendor solutions from RFI/ RFP to delivered solutions
- Implemented mobile & digital solutions using Agile and Hybrid Methodologies
- Liaised with Senior leadership for Project communications and decisions
- Communicated and coordinated with cross-functional teams of the client and senior leadership of business and IT in executing large SDLC projects within approved budget
- Managed complicated projects related to Claims Processing system (MPD) within the HIPAA and Confidential framework
- Managed the complete SDLC process of multiple projects using Clearquest and Microsoft Project as a tool to manage multiple Programs/ Projects which included but not limited to authoring requirements, SQA testing, user acceptance test cases, and post production verification.
- Managed large healthcare programs such as migration of Dental IT systems including Benefit system (CPL), Online Member Portal, Enrollment Systems and outsourced vendor claims adjudication systems within the budget of $ 5 mn and 50 resources.
- Managed the integration of a new benefit repository CPL (central product library) integration to systems of record, claim engines and portals included activities from planning approximations, risk mitigation, issues, and budget spends.
- Worked with PMO office to manage project portfolios with PPM tools like Microsoft EPM Microsoft Project Server & SharePoint
Confidential, New York
Sr. Program Manager Executive
- Part of a team for setting up Enterprise Performance Management Solutions practice for Healthcare using the flagship EPM product MCube.
- Implemented KPI based solutions with BI tools for Healthcare metrics based programs such as Meaningful Use ( Confidential ), Pay for Performance (PFP), Hospital capacity Management, Hospital
- Business architected and delivered large, complex HAMP calculator to calculate the terms and measures of the HAMP program in Mortgage Servicing for Confidential Mortgage
- Business architected and delivered comprehensive Case Management system for managing Foreclosures. Managed a team of 20 to develop the Case Management application in a record time of 8 weeks with sophisticated features like email alerts and document management system for Mortgage Lender Services
- Managed the development of products for retail mortgage and the migration of infrastructure from California to Kansas for H&R Block Mortgage
- Successfully executed the development of an end-to-end default application from scratch and delivered an end-to-end default SOA based workflow solution with robust algorithm models and 9 interfaces for Option One Mortgage Corporation