Senior Program Manager with experience in system design, development, integration and testing in the Undersea Warfare, Marine Systems, and Signals Intelligence ( Confidential ) industries. Best known as program manager for a $300M sonar project for the Confidential, developing and installing advanced systems in 23 submarines on time and under budget. Widely recognized for combining Earned Value Management with engineering knowledge to ensure optimal solutions are reached within program constraints.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
MANAGER, INTEGRATED FIRE CONTROL PROGRAMS
- Gave presentations and demonstrations that successfully shaped key stakeholders to increase the probability of win for several programs, including the Confidential Sector Priority Win
- Presented at the Surface Confidential Association annual symposium, Confidential Product Showcase, Confidential Technical Expo, and the Modeling and Simulation Community of Practice meetings.
- Developed an Integrated Master Schedule ( Confidential ) for the creation of a Track Entity Management Product Line Environment ( Confidential ).
- Confidential would be the basis of a new, growing product line that shows how our advanced tracking algorithms can be applied to a wide variety of applications.
- Attended the Confidential, Booth School of Business Capture Strategy Executive Class and developed a solution matrix to identify the key value elements for a winning Confidential proposal
- Participated in Flying Logic strategy sessions with Confidential, VP Confidential
- Identified adjacent programs to pursue and create synergy to grow the business, including Common Processing System ( Confidential ) and Technology Insertion Hardware ( Confidential ). These programs provide common open - architecture hardware to various ship and submarine classes, and present additional opportunities beyond the hardware already produced, increasing volume and lowering unit cost.
- Wrote and presented white papers on Affordability, Military Utility, Design Agent Process, and Advanced Tracking Methodologies to senior Confidential officers as part of the Confidential capture plan.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Managed system integration, testing and delivery of SSN 688, SSGN and VA systems consisting of transducer acoustic arrays, signal processing cabinets, power supplies, displays, and system software. Managed system component unit testing that occurred at subcontractor and customer sites.
- Proactively directed subcontractor inchstone schedules and personally made weekly shipyard visits to verify status and implement several time saving steps, resulting in critical first article on-time delivery.
- Led the effort to obtain EVMS by implementing Schedule Risk Analysis, working with CAMs and the division scheduler to produce a risk adjusted critical path. These reports were pivotal in securing formal approval from Confidential .
- Convened 25-member, full time proposal team to deliver 300-page Individual Counter Radio Control Confidential Electronic Warfare ( Confidential ) Proposal in only 6 weeks to support urgent operational need in Afghanistan.
- Led subcontractor, vendor and manufacturing teams to develop plan to produce and deliver over 4000 Confidential Systems to meet an aggressive 13-month schedule.
Confidential, Columbia, MD
- Designed plan to demonstrate a working system in the bay at Confidential due to insufficient funding for full Confidential sea test.
- Used the prototype Confidential, acquired and received for network radios, and modified a pier side van to be a surrogate Confidential, creating a scenario to test the system at sea.
- Rode in the Confidential and operated the newly installed computer, successfully transmitting and receiving acoustic, video and radar data. Successfully transferred control of Confidential operations to surrogate Confidential over the Confidential .
- Leveraged DMPS core modules to develop Web Service applications, reducing development time and effort.
- Developed Adaptive Antenna System and Wireless Mesh Network Services to link entire strike group
Confidential, Leesburg, VA
- Significantly outperformed other programs in the division.
- Developed Work Authorizations that were provided to and signed by the program team so that each team member agreed to stay within task budgets and schedules.
- Generated net profit of $900K, over 33% higher than plan, on $3.6M in revenue.
- Led development of the centralized monitoring and control system software, Confidential -based Remote Terminal Units ( Confidential ) hardware and shipyard support services for hulls to be delivered.
Confidential, Gaithersburg, MD
- Negotiated teaming agreement with a strategic technology partner
- Delivered proposal to increase Confidential funding for Confidential Continuous Active Sonar.
Confidential, Germantown, MD
- Received division and bonus as recognition for delivering a complex new design ahead of schedule.
- Generated $10M in new business by dramatically improving customer relationships.
- Successfully negotiated specifications that saved over $2M in design changes.
- Established first decision point process for transitioning new designs into production, shortening product lifecycle by six months and saving $500K.