- Dynamic and highly accomplished technology professional with 10+ years of extensive IT experience using agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Experience leading the projects, managing resources and release cycles.
- Effectively managed cross - team & cross-functional dependencies by collaborating between various business and technical teams (Product Management, Engineering / Development, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Release, and Support etc.)
- Coached and mentored technical & business teams on Design Thinking Principles.
- Facilitated and led backlog grooming, story point estimating, sprint planning, sprint review and retrospective sessions
- Tracked team's progress via daily stand ups, removed impediments, conducted sprint reviews & retrospectives.
Bug management tools: TFS, Product studio, Quality Center.
Source management tools: Source depot, Github, XCode.
Web tools: tech HTML /XML, Python Anywhere, AWS.
SQL Managemen: t studio, Django administration. JD Edwards, QTP, Visual Basic and VB.NET.
Team collaboration tools: like Scrum Master, Slack.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Managing a team of Software Engineers and testers, ensuring optimal resource allocation and task assignments on sprints.
- Tracking team's progress over the sprint via daily stand ups, removing impediments / roadblocks, coaching team members on Agile methodologies, conducting sprint reviews & retrospectives.
- Collaborating with Product Owner for successful definition and execution of product roadmap.
- Facilitating requirements gathering, backlog grooming and sprint planning sessions.
- Worked with stakeholder to design & implement UI across all feature sets.
- Did the feasibility analysis, competetion research, including study on funding rounds & accquisitions of similar apps.
Business Systems Analyst/Project Manager
- Planned and managed the Share point PMO project site implementation.
- Successfully did project resource planning and financials on various projects.
- Implemented the idea of iterative development and testing using design thinking process which saved 20% of the project time and also increased the productivity in operations department.
- Helped team fully understands the business needs, motivations and critical success factors by handling and prioritizing requested changes in the project.
- Lead various project activities simultaneously like Project Planning, Stakeholder meetings, documenting the functional and business requirements, managing product backlog items during releases.
- Reviewed and provided input on test scripts to do coverage analysis of new functionality and triaged defects and enhancement requests which resulted in finding critical gaps in testing.
- Part of 12-member Design Thinking Catalysts selected from entire company to participate in Design Thinking Strategy Building Process.
- Successfully completed Rigorous Design thinking along with facilitating Design Sprints for various projects to promote human centric design process throughout the company.
Senior QA Analyst
- Contributing to Functional specs.
- Worked closely with PMO on change requests during Projects wherever there was missed requirements.
- Created Test plans and executed them
- Pioneered the implementation of BT 360 in the company
- Did Release management, Resource management for testing during the release by allocating / prioritizing work for the team.
- Created Prioritized Scenario based Test Cases, Tracked them through to completion.
- Examples: Testing XMLS, Backend using SQL Queries, X12s, UI, website, Salesforce.
- Coded up automating regression suite using QTP, this helped save a bunch of work by preventing execution of repetitive steps.
- Introduced the Idea board to the team to help with continues improvement in the team
- Ran daily Triages, Got UAT done, this allowed us to ship with desired quality on time.
- Automated several test suites using QTP which saved time during regression testing.
- Cross browser testing of their websites, toolbars and plugins on IE8, IE9, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari. Tested on different versions of windows (Windows XP, Windows 7), iOS 4.2 (IPad1)
- Creating and uploading test scenarios, uploading their results after their execution including Testing involving their face book integration plugins.
- Responsible for exploratory testing of a visual 411 application. Also, responsible for filing and managing the discovered defects.
- Testing and functionality verification for company for their yet to be released prepaid mobile account service.
- Actively involved in usability surveys of various Desktop and Web Applications which includes Games, Music apps too.
- I was responsible for their end to end quality testing, including the sim tests on 3 unlocked devices to verify their registration process, ability to make calls and quality of voice on calls.
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
- Developed and executed test plans ensuring that product functionality meets customer expectations and product requirements.
- Executed test cases. Created Test passes for the new features getting introduced in every sprint.
- Track and report product bugs in Team foundation server (TFS) to verify compliance with product requirements.
- Actively Participated in daily scrum meetings and weekly Triage meetings.
JD Edwards Developer
- Worked with the PM to create Flowcharts design to explain the process flows.
- Did complete development and testing of custom applications for Sales order entry process, including, picking managers application and applications for maintaining workflows, Release Held order application customization.
- Successfully finished the following UBEs (Univ. Batch Engines): Received not vouchered customized for the requirements, PO Print, Invoice reports & bug fixes in pick slip print.
- Workflows for Credit limit change for customers, Pricing and quantity workflows for Sales order process to verify the quantity of products received by the company.
- Performed Unit, Black Box, White Box, UI, Functional testing, tested reports and workflows in multiple environments (Development and Prototype environment).
- Used Application debugger in JDE Edwards and performed cross verification between log files, output files and the DB.
- Responsible for org wide Data Conversions: Migrated excel data files to JD Edwards tables using SQL Enterprise manager, Query Analyzer, Microsoft Excel 2007.
- Prepared the data in the right format and wrote scripts to convert it to appropriate JDE Z files.
- Documented all the technical work for purposes.
- I was involved in the design and development of the website to being with, as we were following agile methodology, I then developed the test scenarios and wrote test specification documents for various aspects of the business.
- Performed End to End UI and functional, Regression, Security testing for the website, did validations with PayPal to ensure that all payment methods, transactions, log details etc. are as expected.
- Performed MS Access database testing to validate the transaction details and logs.
- Built the strategy and requirements to move manual process to an automated system .
- Developed Screen Layouts & Coded for the Masters and Transaction Screens using VB 6.0.
- Integrated various crystal reports into the application.
- Did documentation for non-technical users and end to end testing for the project.