- Implemented program portfolio management using Clarizen (PM tool) to manage and track $150M spend, status, and forecast on 1500+ key projects under the strategic growth initiatives at Confidential .
- Saved time and dependency significantly at Confidential by integrating an automatic deployment service, Conveyor, compatible with Jira; the service deploys packaged applications to their ideal environments.
- Created a new line of business by developing an application, mortgagematch.com. Facilitated supporting applications including the ERP system, call center, and go - to-market strategy.
- Strategic Design & Implementation
- Product Development
- New Product Introduction
- Release Management
- Vendor Relationship Management
- Strategic Team Management
- Customer Relationship Development
- Cross-Functional Collaboration
- Global Project Portfolio Management
- Waterfall, Agile, RAD
- SOP, SOW, Best Practices
- Risk Management & QA Testing
Languages, Software Packages, Middleware & Frameworks: JAVA, Hibernate & HQL, Struts & Tiles, Spring, JSP, EJB, JDBC, JUnit, WebSphere, .NET, Web Applications, COBOL, JCL, CICS, DB2, EASYTRIEVE, SAP - BPC, SAP FS-CD, SAP HANA, HADOOP, AWS, DATAWAREHOUSING, SALESFORCE, ODOO, ZOHO, AMAZON - EC2, PURLS, DIGITAL MARKETING, PURLS, QR CODE, Digital Marketing, SEO, WEB PROJECTS, Direct Marketing, Microsites, SEO, SEM, SAAS, CLOUD(AWS)
Project Management Tools: MS Project, PPT, Jira, Confluence, SharePoint, Planview, Clarizen
Databases: DB2. MYSQL, SQL
Sr. Project Manager
- Developed an automated deployment service that combines legacy and modern tools to cover 3 major use cases, tpkg, Capistrano, and Docker on Mesos.
- Automated running batch jobs and enhanced the operational platform.
- Created a highly scalable and customizable CI/CD service built on the Confidential platform to combine Docker for containerizing applications, Jenkins for CI/CD automation, and Mesos for cluster management.
- Automated batch scheduling processes by replacing the legacy platform with "Rundeck software with a built-in scheduling system.
- Streamlined log files search for specific events by implementing Herd, a large-scale elastic search cluster provided by SRE.
- Facilitated design meetings with internal customers and helped engineers with scoping. Improved transparency and project roadmap alignment by creating an Excel template. Allocated resources after defining expectations for each sprint.
- Created service-availability roadmaps. Communicated with internal stakeholders on project risks and issues for timely resolution.
- Planned rollout and onboarding of applications and published the onboarding roadmap for the site reliability engineering team.
Sr. Program Manager
- Created a SaaS platform, PURLS, to enable personalized URL marketing; collaborated with Sales for demos, converting 25% of leads.
- Implemented a formalized development process, with project scheduling, customer onboarding, SOWs, and reporting.
- Prevented product backlog hemorrhaging. Refined user stories, derived story point estimates, and readied stories for each sprint.
- Helped plan 2-week sprints with 12 resources (onsite/offshore) to deliver product/features for customers. Carried out stand-up meetings to define follow up actions and to assist team members. Tracked team progress via task boards and burndown charts.
Sr. Program Manager
- Created and managed the project charter and project plan for BPC and HANA and BPC ON HANA on-premise and cloud. Defined the project process and tracked metrics for development, QA, and UAT. Managed QA phases to ensure successful data migration.
- Implemented the command and control center construct to support the separation and migration of applications and infrastructure for a $1B spin-off; configured the SharePoint site for the project. The product acts as a central repository.
- Satisfied audit and project requirements by implementing a work paper showing completion of deliverables and client approval.
- Managed a large-scale decommissioning project containing 1500 applications, and underlying infrastructure and sites. Delivered cloud and enterprise infrastructure to migrate applications from local to a virtualized infrastructure involving Amazon ec2.
- Standardized project release processes, including portfolio organization, global Planview implementation, design, development, QA, and rollout. Utilized the Rapid Application Development model. Improved visibility of 2000+ projects at the corporate level.
- Directed and managed Planview consultants on the process implementation in cloud; collaborated with multiple groups globally. Defined templates for SDLC and PLC for different functional and engineering groups.
- Developed training guides, user documentations, roll out and transition guidelines, and the training plan implementation.
- Managed business analysis, QA, and user testing sessions for Confidential, a home entertainment BPC project.
- Defined and published metrics to show defects and testing progress during implementation.
- Delivered the full implementation including design, development, and testing of 50+ SAP BPC reports.
- Created customized templates.
Program Manager/Scrum Master/Agile Coach
- Managed releases for realtor.com, move.com, and mortgagematch.com including backlog.
- Implemented a new line of business, overseeing IT, development, QA, operations, security, tech support, sales, and marketing.
- Led transformation from Waterfall to Agile for all projects and releases; coached 11 teams on Agile. Supported restructuring of groups from component-based to feature-based to help them become self-organized under Agile.
Sr. Product & Project Manager
- Managed all aspects of the project and implemented required controls for operations.
- Adapted Agile and followed weekly sprint to address short-term requirements and to add them to product features.