Project Management, Business Analysis, Requirements Analysis, Agile,Microsoft Project Professional 2013, Microsoft Project Server 2010, Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint 2007/2010/2013/2016 , Scrum
Confidential, Rosslyn, VA
DISYS, Infrastructure Project Manager
- Lead project management activities for IT system development and integration efforts
- Develop business cases, requirements definition and project plans
- Apply best practices and methods to translate business objectives into functional requirements
- Work with subject matter experts to translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Coordinate and manage multiple initiatives and projects simultaneously
- Advise on project scope, resource, and schedule constraints using MS Project
- Prepare and deliver regular briefings on project status and constraints
- Participate in phase, milestone, and final project reviews and document results/action items
- Work with subject matter experts to identify user acceptance testing requirements; coordinate user acceptance testing and document results
- Communicate project scope, resource, schedule, risks, etc. to program sponsors, business customers, and stakeholders
- Serve as point of contact for all assigned projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
Confidential, Washington, DC
MetroStar Systems, Senior Project Manager
- Provided project management support for .NET projects
- Assisted Product Owners with managing product backlogs
- Managed customer expectations and educated them on Agile Best practices
- Developed, cultivated and managed customer relationships
- Led and organized development of briefing materials for customer updates and decisions
- Managed project schedules using MS Project, risks and quality of project deliverables
- Conducted daily standup meeting with team
- Participated in Sprint Planning and Review sessions
- Facilitated Sprint Retrospectives with team
- Created and maintained project charters, levels of effort, schedules, product calendar and objectives for projects
- Managed potential impacts of project scope changes
- Assisted CIO with reviewing and streamlining processes
- Managed project team of six (4 developers, 2 business analyst)
- Worked regularly with COR/COTR to submit monthly invoices, annual budget and exercise option year
- Drafted Statement of Work for supplemental tasks and new contracts
- Processed monthly contract invoices and ensured hours were accurate prior to submission to COTR for payment
- Created and updated eBriefing books for INTERPOL Washington Executive Management team (Director, Deputy Director and Chief of Staff)
- Consolidated and submited weekly status reports to CIO/COTR for Application Development, Infrastructure, Security, Audio Visual and Procurement
- Conducted Monthly Program Review with Corporate COO, VP and Director
- Facilitated weekly Application Development meetings with CIO/COTR
- Captured and distributed meeting minutes
- Coordinated and scheduled team and client meetings
- Attended weekly Corporate Project Management Status calls
- Submited Weekly Status Reports to Corporate Director
- Participated in hiring and interview process for new hires
- Generated and submited quarterly reports
- Performed other duties as assigned
Confidential, Arlington, Va.
AECOM (formerly URS Federal Services), Project Manager
- Assisted with the implementation and support of the Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO) to provide project management standardization, reduce project duplication and ensure resources are being utilized effectively across the Dept. of Army Information Technology Agency
- Conducted quarterly ITA Project Scheduling classes to ensure personnel had a clear understanding of ITA’s scheduling practices, processes and expectations
- Supported quarterly ITA Project Management Guide classes to ensure personnel had a clear understanding of ITA’s project management life cycle
- Monitored and provided PM support to Enterprise Management Agency Directorate, and Operational level projects to ensure they are properly statused and reported at the weekly project status reviews with the EM Director and monthly project status reviews with senior leadership and Executive Director
- Monitored and provided PM support to Operations, Office of Chief Technology Officer and Enterprise Information and Mission Assurance Agency level projects to ensure they are properly statused and reported at the monthly project status reviews with senior leadership and Executive Director
- Assisted Enterprise Management, Operations, Office of Chief Technology Officer and Enterprise Information and Mission Assurance Government PMs with the development of project schedules, project rigor worksheets, objective frameworks, project charters, work breakdown structures, etc.
- Generated monthly briefing materials and support facilitation of monthly project status review (Senior Executive Service (SES) and Directors - GS-15) meetings
- Assisted with the development of processes and procedures to ensure projects move efficiently through the ITA Project Management Lifecycle.
- Developed FAQs to provide PMs with the tools needed to efficiently perform their duties
- Created project workspaces for new projects
Confidential, Alexandria, Va
Vivsoft Technologies, Onboarding/Sustainment Project Manager
- Provided direction and support to the deployment activities for DCMA 360 using SharePoint 2010 to Headquarter and Directorates
- Generated and updated DCMA 360 Deployment schedule using MS Project; coordinated with pre deployment, deployment and post deployment teams to ensure proper handoffs occurred.
- Generated/updated briefings and status reports for DCMA Senior Leadership
- Facilitated/recorded lessons learned at the end of each deployment
- Coordinated with application developers, database administrators, Cognos developers and other vendors to triage tickets to ensure the appropriate level of information was provided, the tickets are assigned to the appropriate resources, transferred to the appropriate queues and addressed within the SLA
- Facilitated/prepared for Weekly Sustainment meetings with team leads and Government COTR.
- Generated/submitted Weekly Sustainment and Deployment Status Reports to DCMA Senior Leadership
Confidential, Crystal City, Va
- Provided project managerment support for .NET projects
- Generated/Updated Rough Order Magnitudes, Level of Efforts, and Project Management Plans for assigned projects.
- Generated/Updated Microsoft Project Schedules using Microsoft Project Server for assigned projects
- Conducted peer reviews of project documentation, prepared and participated in internal audits, tracked and resolved issues from internal/external customers for assigned projects
- Generated and updated weekly project management reports for senior leadership
- Coordinated with external divisions and directorates to ensure assigned projects are implemented on time and within budget
- Participated as a member of the appraisal team to assist Corporate with obtaining their CMMI Level 3
- Participated in the interview process to assist the Application Engineering Division in obtaining their CMMI Level 2
Confidential, Crystal City, Va.
Senior Business Analyst
- Worked with Customer Liaison Officers and various FBI staff to register systems, networks and projects in the Bureau Inventory Knowledge Repository Application (BIKR).
- Monitored the (BIKR) application inbox and tracked and resolved all change request tickets.
- Generated and updated data procedures for systems, networks and projects.
- Participated in Weekly BIKR Configuration Management meetings to provide status on all open and assigned change request tickets,
- Conducted data quality assurance monthly to ensure data accuracy for reporting purposes and senior leadership decision making,
- Requested, obtained and inputed missing information from the appropriate sources.
- Supported data projects, data calls and data analysis for BIKR application.