- Professional IT manager with more than 8 years of experience in applying people, process, problem - solving and technical skills to improve individual, team and organizational performance. Managed day to day operations of an IT department of over 50 people. Designed, implemented and tested custom large scale IT projects and solutions for clients such as education and government sectors.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership and ability to direct and mentor others.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects.
- Extensive technical knowledge of PC systems, Networking and large scale hardware deployments.
IT Manager - Production | Project Manager
- Managed daily operations of an IT department with over $130 million in yearly revenue.
- Performed Fiscal Year inventory counts and audits.
- Responsible for department’s payroll, budgeting, inventory, software and hardware procurement.
- Interviewed, hired, trained, supervised, mentored, disciplined and performed yearly reviews of departmental staff.
- Managed large-scale hardware & software deployment projects for K-12 (including 1 to 1 project for Baltimore County Public Schools) and local government customers with upwards of 60,000 devices utilizing Microsoft Deployment Toolkit and Symantec Ghost environments.
- Identified bottlenecks in the provisioning process which resulted in a 8% overall speedup.
- Surveyed the existing customer site infrastructure, and deployed Managed Printing Services that resulted in significant savings in budget for Baltimore County Public Schools.
- Provided status and project reports for customers an executive management using CRM software such as Autotask.
- Collaborated in creating and writing RFP for potentials customers.
- Helped clients to securely manage their hardware assets using Absolute Computrace and StopTheft technologies.
- Lead a team of developers to create a cloud based internal software used for tracking productivity and performance of the department.
- Created SOP document for all processes and procedures for department.
- Uncovered and eliminated theft within the company.
Customer Engineer 2
- Help Desk technician for variety of customers including MVA, BCPS, EBT.
- Customer Engineer 2 certified by HP, Lenovo, CompTIA and Smart Technologies.
- Supervised and lead installer teams of up to 30 people during hardware deployments in K-12 environment.
- Installed Cisco and Aruba networking equipment for universities.
- Designed, tested and performed custom AV installations for different clients.
- Completed V-DOT Digital Signage Deployment for all 271 customer sites across state of Virginia.