- Diverse with Exceptional Management Expertise in All Phases of Delivering Technology Projects; Service - Focused Leader & Quality based.
- An accomplished, senior project manager specializing in structuring and leading global teams.
- Well-versed in high-level strategical technology planning and processes.
- Proven in all phases of database development and owner collaboration.
- Deliver high-impact projects from planning to launch.
- Focused on team development and an exceptional communicator.
- Ready to take on new challenges.
- Project Management
- Database Development
- Business Requirements
- Application Development
- Data Analysis
- Emerging Technologies
- Cross-Functional Leadership
- Strategical Planning
- Employee Development
- Delivery Manager
- Process Improvements
- Federal Government
- Law Enforcement
- Workforce Development
Software: Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint, Visio), Adobe Analytics, Flash MX, Director 8.5, FrontPage 2000, Dreamweaver 3, Photoshop 6.0, Fireworks 4, MS Visual Interdev, ASP.NET Web Matrix, various FTP software, Crystal Reports, PC/SQL Link, AspEmail, and VeriSign Payflow Pro.
Operating Systems/Environments: Windows, Windows Server 2003/2000/NT 4.0, MVS/XA/ESA, VSE/ESA, UNIX, PRIMOS, VM/CMS.
Databases: SQL Server 2008/2000/7.0/6.5 , MYSQL, Access 2000/97, ORACLE, DB2, DB2/2, XDB. IMS, VSAM, Teradata, IDS-II/DM-IV, and Interal/Infoedge.
Hardware: Gateway Servers, Gateway/Dell/Compaq Workstations, IBM 3090/4341, Teradata DBC/1012, SUN Workstation.
Senior Project Manager
- Managed the performance and delivery of SOWs in conjunction with customer satisfaction goals, contract compliance, quality products, and services standards.
- Led projects for multiple agencies for the Company’s Hiring Management Enterprise platform consisting of, an Oracle, SaaS-based talent acquisition software suite comprised of an applicant tracking system, on-boarding, position classification, and other modules.
- Within initial 12 months partnered with a vendor and corrected proposed architecture and technical platforms on solution, resulting in a $1.5M contract being retained and delivered to the client on-time.
- Managed the Technical Recruiting Group which included 18 direct reports both locally and offshore.
- General daily functions included, hiring,, and organizing workflow, as well as ensuring client requirements were met.
- Additionally, trained personnel on IT technologies to ensure quality.
- Partnered with senior-level management to design and implement process improvements, resulting in a more streamlined recruiting process, higher employee retention rates, and improved delivery.
- Recruited to the role to manage the software and database development and maintenance for four Confidential commands which included, their forts and installations world-wide. Primary duties consisted of, monitoring all analysis, design, architecture, system integration, and overall activities for the Development Team.
- Likewise, cross-collaborated with senior leadership, security, and technical personnel regarding the development of system interfaces, security, and system interface agreements between DOD commands and systems of record.
- Selected by key decision-makers to serve on the Software Process Engineering Group and the Assessment Team for the implementation of Confidential Level 3 processes, which resulted in Confidential Level 3 appraisal and rating .