- Certified Project Management Professional with Top Secret clearance and four years of consulting experience supporting clients in project management and government acquisitions. Capable of creating cohesion amongst a team of diverse subject matter experts as well as developing products independently for rapid delivery. Educated in and passionate about politics and global oil and gas markets; experienced in international travel and diplomatic missions.
- Providing advisory & assistance services to the Cooperative Threat Reduction (CTR) Weapons of Mass Destruction Proliferation Prevention Program.
- Delivering government acquisition and project management expertise to ensure project success in cost, schedule, and performance.
- Generating acquisition documents and reviewing contractor proposal elements.
- Tracking budgets, deliverables, requirements, lessons learned, and sustainment activities.
- Facilitating new relationships with USG and international partners.
- Contributing to deliverables in surveillance and communications, construction design, border security operations, WMD nonproliferation. Major Accomplishments
- Promoted from Consultant to Associate in 3 years.
- Received 2 Passionate Service Awards (2017 and 2018).
- Expected to receive Team Award for work on Quality Team (April 2019).
- Obtained PMP in November 2018.
- Attended Agile Fundamentals Training (March 2019).
- Member of the CTR Quality Team since April 2017.
- Member of Joint Comb Confidential nt Command Engagement Council since February 2018.
- Developed daily lesson plans for English language learners.
- Led 12 hours of classes weekly for 3 Russian businesspeople.
- Cultivated an understanding for Russian language, culture, and business.
- Conducted independent research on view of communism based on generation.
- Interviewed several Russian individuals.