- Sr. Project Manager, specializing in Infrastructure, Customer, and Telecom projects of all sizes and complexities.
- Proven success and ability to facilitate cross - functional, technical and non-technical teams through all requirements to meet or exceed project goals.
- Proven success at managing multiple priority projects simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills utilized to collaborate on deployment projects.
- Consistently communicate with sub-contractors, project partners and customers in all organizational levels.
- Utilize sound judgment to mitigate potential roadblocks/risks. Strong attention to detail and track record of delivering high quality work, also have excellent leadership, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Possess the Ability to adapt quickly to change and deliver results in ambiguous environments.
- Microsoft Suite
- Infrastructure Project Management
- Customer Project Management
- Facility Equipment Network Implementations
- Equipment/Network Consolidation Projects in Hubs, Core Node and Collocation Facilities
- Multiple Enterprise Projects
- Single POC for Customers
- Cisco/Broad Soft Projects
- Elected to Company Leadership Strategy Team to improve work culture
- Agile and Waterfall Project Methodologies
- Proficiency in MS office tools (Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Project)
- Administer BRD s, FRD s, Design Documents, Functional Specs
Sr. Project Manager
Confidential, Brighton, MI
- Managed Customer Deployment Project which included; Engineering Services, Hosted and Premise Based Provisioning portal, Customized End-User portal, Network Monitoring, and Curriculum.
- Drove Developers and Engineering staff to provide all documentation within agreed timeframe; LOE’s, Incident Reports, etc.
- Tracked and secured BOM’s (Build of Materials) and SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures), Track SLA’s for Customer issues.
- Created and Provided dashboard as well as detailed status reporting to executives and multi-company team members.
- Created QA documentation (templates), worked with QA team to create and document the QA process.
- Drove QA team-members to perform and return all required QA documentation within committed dates for each new software release.
- Initiated fixes for process and documentation gaps with the team.
- Managed On boarding of project staff for employees, contractors, and sub-contractor individuals, including detailed background checks, drug testing, and fingerprinting. Established account w/Experian POC for all employee and sub-contractor on-boarding.
Sr. Project Manager
Confidential, Southfield, MI
- Performed as the only Project Manager in an organization of over 300 employees to secure “ Confidential Initiatives”.
- Managed many diverse Confidential strategic enterprise projects, assigned as assigned each fiscal year by the executive team.
- Created project plans based on RFP, SOW, and Contracts for cross-functional Internal and Sub-Contractor staff.
- Secured On boarding of new Product Service Providers/Partners for Project initiatives.
- Served as SPOC for all Partners/Sub Contractors to eliminate potential roadblocks, initiate remediation plans, as needed.
- Created and implemented monthly Confidential Project Newsletter so company staff would have visibility in to the Confidential initiatives.
- Nominated to serve on Leadership Strategy Team to Improve the Company Culture.
- Created PMO Development Plan for the company, which included; gating, processes, roles and responsibilities, procedures, templates for the organization to eliminate waste of resources on projects.
- Successfully completed 27 assigned Confidential project initiatives, on time and within assigned budget for four years.
- Data Center move from Southfield, MI to a new facility in Dallas, TX, New Customer Provisioning Ordering Portal (LOKI), Broad-Soft Broad Works System Upgrades. Development of 18 New Products and Services to support Sales and Marketing Goals.