- Hardware Platforms: Windows desktops, laptops
- Aerial Photography
- Used ERDAS Imagine modifying spectral bands on aerial imagery to classify and differentiate land use and land cover within said imagery for client.
- Isolated features of interest, corrected for projection differences, then solved for feature height and ground distance of lineaments between stereoscopic and mosaic imagery
- Broad knowledge base of sensors and cameras related to imagery and spectral collection and how those affect capture quality towards sites of interest.
- Satellite Image Analysis and Remote Sensing
- Created image mosaics matching projections and creating ground control points to ensure perfect overlay between mosaic tiles.
- Utilized various MATLAB utilities to analyze image features to include 2D - 3D image creation and apply MATLAB image noise filters to isolate and mark features of interest in the imagery.
- Gained familiarity with various imagery collection satellites to include their respective strengths, weaknesses, as well as unique abilities and applied that knowledge to optimize imagery selection for a given analysis task.
- Utilized MATLAB syntax to solve for variables and functions related to features in imagery and map how said features change given different calculated circumstances or time lapses.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Co-presenter for GIS advancement and development to USDA with ESRI.
- Assisted in creating and editing presentations and charts for meetings to make analytical conclusions easily visible and understandable.
- Represented Abernathy Consulting at councils and forums in Richmond and Washington DC.
- Researched GIS capabilities and assessed their utility and suitability to be applied in an online cloud environment.
- Lead Representative to professor and Geography Department.
- Presenter at GMU’s 2016 GIS Day.
- Lead for statistical analysis of the Metro’s Silver Line and map creation
- Lead for design of the presentation poster.
Confidential, South Riding, VA
Visual and Music Teacher
- Lead teacher for all student's visual marching technique and creative movement.
- Key contributor for development of brass musician's musical technique and achievement.
- Facilitator and Representative for 12 Asian Pacific American student organizations to administrative offices.
- Lead in rebranding of organization through the website, logo, and mission.
- Lead in organizing events involving 12 student organizations of the George Mason community.
- Lead in conducting bi-weekly student leadership board meetings.
- Key contributor in developing a meeting structure to conduct leadership meetings more efficiently.
- Organizer of task committees for the Winter Gala and the Philippine Culture Show events.