A dedicated and detail - oriented IT professional with excellent technical and problem solving skills; an expertise in written and verbal communication; and a proficient working knowledge of SDLC and Agile methodologies. Experienced project manager who successfully delivered several projects on time and within budget, and worked constantly to improve and develop relationships with client, management, and peers. Provided customer/user support to diagnose, troubleshoot, and maintain multiple applications. Experienced systems analyst, I constantly worked with peer analysts, developers, testers and management to ensure concise and complete requirements are properly estimated and well understood before delivering to the project team.
- Supported multiple software development projects for the Multifamily portfolio:
- Successfully lead the retirement of three legacy applications as Multifamily migrates to a new platform, resulting in significant saving as the client is able to elimante maintenance fees on the legacy applications.
- Retired servicing COTS application, Strategy,Hardware and application successfully by backing up the data on the server, erasing the disks to DOD standards, retired userids, and removing the hardware from the data center.
- Delivered releases within budget and on schedule following detailed project plans and working with client management.
- Successfully directed disaster recovery test efforts for Strategy Application working with vendors.
- Maintained and addressed risks for each project.
- Assisted in LOE projects.
- Developed client relationsips.
- Presented status reports to client management.
- Developed detailed project plans for each release.
- Directed implementation of Horizon oil and gas software on various offsite customer AS/400’s.
- Trained and assisted the development of junior members of team.
- Managed the base development, implementation team, and support teams.
- Worked on financial planning for team.
- Interviewed and mentored key members of team.
- Selected for 20 member Project Management team from across the company for project management training.
- Successfully migrated vendors to inhouse AS/400 to provide support and to provide cost savings for veonders.
- Managed resource allocation.
- Worked as a systems analyst to work on documentation of various processes.
- Successfully migrated two applications from Weblogic to JBOSS servers to stay current with todays technology. Provided the customer with cost savings for maintenance fees.
Programmer / Analyst
- Worked on production support team with the business team to analyze and resolve issues in third largest benefits management provider in the country.
- Provided support for servers, hardware, and AS/400 on daily basis.
- Worked through product development life cycle with business analysts to develop design documents.
- Part of development team that applied changes from design documents and worked with quality assurance team and implemented changes to production.
- Trained development team on critical software processes.
- Reviewed and interviewed applicants for various positions.
- Installed operating system upgrades to IBM AS/400 to make changes from CISC to RISC box.
- As a developer, worked on changes to code to move from CISC to RISC.
- Worked on Y2K project with changing of code to accommodate Y2K.
- Maintained and supported payroll software.
- Assisted in Disaster recovery.
- Managed code change management.
- Provided production support for manufacturing applications.
Methodologies: SDLC, Agile
Skills: Project Management, Risk Management, Requirements Gathering/Analysis
Software/Tools: MS Project, Enterprise Project Server, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Visio, MS SharePoint, JIRA, Rational ClearQuest, Remedy, Putty, Toad, AS/400 RPG, All Windows OS versions since 3.1
Technology: AS/400 RPG, AS/400 RPGLE, CLS, AS/400 SEQUEL