- Active Secret Clearance
- Program Management
- Functional Expertise of Electronic Medical Records Systems
- Business & Risk management analytics
- Learning Management System Content development & deployment
- Microsoft office Suite proficient
- Managed Clinical Credential and Privileging for over 2300 providers of Physicians, Physician assistants and Nurse practitioners. Managed daily operations of a 38 - member team. Providing credentialing/privileging management and support to the US Army National Guard across 50 States and territories.
Sr. Business Analyst
- Sr. Data Analyst supporting the VA EES Independent Test and Evaluation (ITE) team provides risk-based testing for software and applications for the Veteran’s Administration. Reviewed documents to validate requirements and identify risk prior to funding and deployments of a variety of initiative across the Veteran’s Administration.
- Content Manager and Content Deployment Lead Responsible for evaluation, assembl y and delivery of all content. Site Administrator in support of the Military Healthcare Systems Distributed learning portal (MHS Learn) Functional expertise in SCORM conformance and 508 compliance, configuration and reports supporting the Military Health Care System and Veteran’s Administration Confidential EHR Administrator
- Performed application development and customer enhancements, assist with system configurations, upgrades and functional testing supporting over 3,000 users.
- Training Manager; planned scheduled and conducted formal Essentris classroom training for all Confidential staff & students.
- System administrator for the North Atlantic Regional Commands E-learn system. Responsible for development of online courses and reports related the organization’s training and Joint Commission compliance requirements.
- Defense Human Resource System - Internet (DMHRS-i) Department of the Army Alternate Subject Matter Expert for education /training. Selected to test functionality of upcoming DOD wide resource management program