- 20 Years of IT experience in managing distributed teams in capacity of Scrum Master, Delivery Lead
- Trained Scum Master and provided numerous Agile trainings
- Certified PMP(Project Management Professional) professional
- Completed ITIL V3 Foundation certification
- A dynamic professional having rich experience in handling multiple software projects encompassing onshore & offshore planning, design, implementation, integration, testing & maintenance for complex applications using CRM, SFDC, Oracle, Java/J2EE technologies for Web based projects
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Domain expertise in Public, State Governments, Retail, Ecommerce, Health Care and insurance
- Have a solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional waterfall project management principles and practices based on which methodology suits a project and business environment better
- Comprehensive experience in designing systems / procedures for change management in IT project operations to design technical solutions, ensuring business functionality adherence
- Efficient in mapping business / system requirements by interacting with business managers / vendors / clients / consultants and other stakeholders; Translating requirements into functional specifications, services and implementations and custom designing solutions by following the quality standards and guidelines
- Experience includes assessment of business requirements, business process improvements, system configuration, unit testing, integration testing, training, and project planning
Project Methodology: Agile, Kanban, XP, Waterfall
CRM/ERP/Cloud Solutions: Salesforce.com, Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft, SiebelApttus, SFDC integration, NetSuite, Amazon Web Services, CRM Fusion
Operating System: UNIX (RHEL, AIX, Solaris), Windows 95/98/2000/NT/XP, Linux
Languages: Shell Scripts, SQL and PL/SQL
Tools: MS Project, PM Smart, MS Office, MS Visio, JIRA, Rally, VersionOne
App Engineer Sr Specialist
- I am working as Scrum Master for multiple projects at CNA ensuring timely delivery of sprints
- Work with teams in removing bottlenecks and issues that slow down the team’s progress
- Facilitates mandatory scrum team meetings and ensures scrum practices are adhered to by the team
- Work with Requirements team to identify and help them understand the capabilities of applications
- My team includes internal resources as well as the contractors responsible of doing development work based out at different locations
- Drive the team to high performing levels by creating a healthy Agile environment, provides Agile coaching to team
- Responsible for facilitating the sprint pipeline grooming that gets the User Story to Ready state
- Manages the release and sprint timelines, follows up on key action items
- Assesses the scrum team’s velocity for the upcoming sprint and tracks the sprint health
- Provides status updates to Product Owners, business stakeholders and management, as needed
- Plans and coordinates testing environment deployments, production installs and assures they are complete
- Identify dependencies between agile teams and help communicate and resolve dependencies between different teams.
- Implemented full life cycle solutions in the role of Scrum Master role by applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
- Was responsible for managing & leading the Onshore/Offshore technical and functional teams.
- Established the project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organized and lead project status and working meetings; prepared and distribute progress reports; managed risks and issues; corrected deviations from plans; and performed delivery planning for assigned projects
- Assisted in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work; and mentoring and developing team members
- Supported the Product Owner in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance.
- Defined and managed a well - defined project management process and championed ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management
- Promoted empowerment of the team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution, and encouraged a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality for the team
- Ensured project is delivered within approved budget, schedule, contingency and meets quality standards
- Have received several appreciation emails from customer for transforming the project towards success along.
- Management and oversight of the offshore team in:
- Providing routine maintenance and support for BearingPoint internal Oracle, PeopleSoft & Siebel sandboxes and field solution development/demo sandboxes
- Installing/upgrading/migrating/cloning of Oracle, PeopleSoft & Siebel applications as needed
- Responsible for optimizing the performance of the data Center, enhancing BearingPoint’s program and project methodology, tools and assets, and recommending a strategy for the future of the Center.
- Architect the datacenter to host all Oracle demo servers in accordance to business needs.
- Using Onshore/Offshore model to support the environment for cost effectiveness.
- Build and manage new and existing ‘go-to-market’ solutions.
- Provide leadership and guidance to project delivery teams in terms of program/project management activities.
- Provide internal and external pre and post sales assistance.
- Datacenter migration planning and execution.
- Ensuring operations of Oracle, PeopleSoft, and Siebel environments to support solution development and demonstrations.
- Working directly with the BearingPoint engagement teams in preparation for Oracle, PeopleSoft & Siebel client demos
- Providing recommendations/alternatives to the engagement teams regarding hardware platforms, resolutions to design & development issues
- Providing Technology Architecture Assessment for project teams as required
- Coordination and communication with other BearingPoint departments for hardware platforms & backup needs for core sandboxes and project teams.
- Refining current usage, access, backup & purging strategies and policies
- Effectively communicate with and manage key stakeholders and owners of the sandboxes and demo systems