- Business - minded machine learning/software engineer with a demonstrated ability to mine hidden gems in the ocean of raw data.
- Accomplished lead engineer with extensive experience in providing Enterprise Software Solutions to customers and maintain big enterprise applications.
- Have a good knowledge of enterprise contact center applications
- Proven record of accomplishment and known for breaking down complex requirements collaborate and guide team members across geographies to provide high quality solutions in a timely manner.
- Extensive experience in Contact Center domain and various vertical businesses Banking, Health Care, Insurance, and Public Services
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills who can quickly build relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Implemented multiple highly complex Voice (IVR) applications.
- Dedicated, self-driven, creative, and passionate individual.
C++, Python, Java, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Neural Networks, Tensor Flow, pandas, NumPy, Scikit-learn, Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes Cluster, Google Dataproc, Google Dataflow, Rest API development, JSON, XML, VXML, CCXML, Java Script, BIG Data Architecture, Apache Hadoop, MapReduce, HDFS, HiveQL, Pig, Oozie, Sqoop, HBase, Open Source application, MySQL, SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Multi-threading and distributed applications, Algorithms, data structures and problem solving, Scrum Process, Linux, Contact Centers and IVR systems, Aspect CXP, Aspect UIP, STL, SIP, TCP/IP, JIRA, Confluence, GitHub, Apache Maven (build related), CQMS, IBM Clear Case and Clear Quest.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Work with Data Scientists and Product Managers to frame a problem, both mathematically and within the business context.
- Created a recommendation system and deployed in the GCP.
- Knowledge of one or more open-source Machine Learning framework
- Developed and implemented applications to support Aspect ACD contact routing and voice response (IVR) systems.
- Developed the Cloud Reporting and analyzing system (CRA) using Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Java, Python and multiple open source tools.
- Developed the design and programmed the MapReduce jobs for data quality check.
- Implemented multiple M3 IVRDE integrations with third party applications.
- Written custom Rest and SOAP APIs for multiple customers.
- Developed multiple Aspect CXP premise/cloud applications
- Controlled the completion of application design, development, testing, documentation, deployment, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Conducted document design and analysis on ad-hoc requests by customers.
- Ensured that project requirements were completed within project deadlines
Senior Principal Engineer
Confidential, Milpitas, CA
- Serve as a Lead developer for the Unified IP CE Group; accountable for designing and developing new functionalities for intermediate releases.
- Developed multiple new and enhancement features using C++, Java, Oracle, SQL server etc.
- Developed tools to help replicate customer environments. Reproduce customer issues and resolve them by either establishing a workaround or a solution, or by debugging and creating a bug fix.
- Enhancement and maintenance release lead for Unified IP IVR applications and released several maintenance releases.
- Worked on various Aspect Unified IP Components (Centercord, M3, Alert Server, Char Server, Agent Portal) and fixed issues
- Recruited to serve as a development engineer and finally promoted as Principal Engineer.
- Proactively identify challenges, issues, and risks in project delivery and develop a mitigation plan working closely with the team.
- Maintain and track change requests. Write error-free code/Test Cases as per specifications laid out in detailed design documents, as per timelines identified by the project manager.
- Ensure completion of deliverables and adherence to timelines/budgeted effort, perform requirements analysis, Effort/Schedule estimation for assigned tasks of self and juniors.
- Worked as consulting programmer in TATA Consultancy Service.
- Writing code-using C, C++, VC++/MFC. Involved in the system study and documentation of this project.
- Involved in writing technical specification document, writing pseudo code based on technical specification.
- Document, coding for all the modules and integrating all the modules for proper functionality of the project.
- Worked as consultant in Tata Consultancy Services.
- Developed a software model for a complete module (Prototype Model).
- Designed and implemented ActiveX controls for GUI using MFC.
- Involved in components development using C++, MFC and ATL.
- Developed client server and using Visual Basic and Access
- Overall user interface design, designing and programming of the Skeletons, unit testing, code review, integration testing and coordination