- IT Senior Project Manager with 19 years of experience in program\project management area involving ERP applications, application development, enterprise application integration, Cloud services across various industries.
- Proven ability in organizing workflow and utilizing a proactive approach to problem solving at working with all levels of management to satisfy project/productivity requirements.
- 19 years of overall IT experience with 8+ years of project management experience, handling multiple projects and teams up to 30+ consultants and employees. Extensive Hands - on and management experience
- Led the evaluation and selection of a new ERP Integration system for the customer which will helped them save the cost over a period of time.
- Responsible for managing delivery of multiple projects\clients across South West Region in North America.
- Managed, reviewed and prepared the project plan, project schedule, deliverables, project risks, defects tracking for various projects and is responsible for overall delivery of the projects.
- Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal skills, communication, and the ability to effectively manage stress and engage in continuous learning process.
- Led and directed all facets of small and large projects from conception through final implementation and rollout of systems. Experienced interfacing and collaborating with clients and multi vendors project implementation.
- Evaluated system proposals from an architectural perspective, including feasibility, practicality, technical, viability, and consistency.
- Enhanced the DevOps culture that encourages automation, CI/CD (Continuous integration and continuous deployment) collaboration and integration
- Responsible for designing and delivery of application migration from on-premise to AWS Cloud and also for delivery of Micro services and web application projects on AWS cloud by collaborating with customer, stakeholders, architects and Business teams.
- Automated the build and deployment of software to native and cloud-based (Amazon Web Services) environments.
- Proposed changes resulting in over $250K in operating expense savings in the first year for customer.
- Developed numerous programs aiding in efficiency and productivity using EAI packages knowledge and concepts of SOA in Business Process and Services.
- Reviewed technology infrastructure for management consultant group, proposing enhancements, managing implementation projects, and assessing results.
- Experience working in the Retail industry, Oil & Gas industry, Mining industry.
- Came up with operational tools for automating the process like interface dashboard, interface configuration sheet management, process efficiency dashboard (in concepts), automation of PI directory transports
Integration tools: SAP PO 7.5, SAP PI 7.4, 7.1, 7.0 , SeeBurger BIS 6.3.5 , Dell Boomi, IBM Integration Bus (IIB)
Cloud Services: AWS (VPC, EC2, ECS, ELB, Lambda, S3, IAM, API Gateway, Route 53)
Application server: Weblogic, apache\tomcat, jboss
Web Applications\UX: html, css, ajax, jsp, Angular.js, React
Application Languages: Java, E.J.B, JSF, web services, Rest service, XSLT
Database: oracle, db2
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Aix, Linux
PC Applications: MS Project, Excel, MS Access, Power point, MS Word
Module Skills: Basis Administration, Analyzing, landscape design, cts+, NetWeaver, SAP was 6.20, 6.40 & 7.0, was ABAP and was Java, Visual Composer.
Industry Standards: CMM, EDI (ANSI X12), cXML, hrXML
Frameworks: OA (Oracle Application) Fwk, Struts, JSF
Senior Project Manager
Confidential, Houston, Texas
Platform and Tools: Seeburger BIS 6.3.5, SAP PI 7.4, SAP PO 7.5, Dell Boomi, IIB, AWS, Java, JSP ,
- Managing and validating project plans, project timelines, deliverables for projects in order to ensure on time delivery
- Managed implementation and delivery of around 300 B2B EDI ANSIX12 (EDI 850, 855, 832, 810, 820, 867) interfaces and integrated with more than 3000 Customers using Seeburger BIS 6.3.5
- Managed implementation of 200 A2A Interfaces using SAP PO with over 20 applications integrated with corporate SAP ERP implementation
- Providing regular status reports to stakeholders and sponsors; ensuring project managers complete timely and robust project reporting
- Pro-actively communicating the requirements, solution design, effort estimates, and risks to project sponsors for their awareness and approval
- Escalating and resolve problems to Senior Leadership team to ensure awareness and drive issue resolution in order to avoid any further escalations
- Responsible for providing solution and delivery of Integration with various in-house\cloud applications like SAP, Ariba, Sterling, SalesForce, SuccessFactor, Documentum, HighRadius, etc.
- Designed and developed Interfaces between Success Factor and Sterling using Dell Boomi
- Responsible for handling delivery and solution design for migrating middleware application from on premise to AWS Cloud.
- Actively participated in BASIS and Security activity and one point stop for PI related issue and architectural decision.
- Instrumental in laying down roadmap for PI, BIS and defined Technical solution, Reference Architecture, Service governance methodology and related PI project document.
- Participate as an active senior member of Confidential EAI sales and delivery team. Develop proposals, conceive and manage all consulting teams and oversee the development of the EAI implementations for Confidential in the North American region
EAI Solution Architect
Platform and tools: SAP PI 7.1, CE 7.1 Team size: 2 onsite Members, 12 Offshore Members
- Onsite Integration Project Manager and consultant for Integration requirement gathering and delivery of all Interfaces on SAP PI
- Enterprise Integration Architect defining the SAP PI integration framework, eSOA, interface design, change management process, sales strategy and identification of potential target markets and accounts in EAI space for the North American region.
- Integration solution development for ERP implementation involving SAP SD, SAP PI CRM for the first phase. Involved in gathering business and technical requirement.
- System landscape (re-)design, Instance design and optimization, performance tuning and load balancing.
Confidential, New Jersey
Platform and tools: PI 3.0 Team size: 2 onsite Members, 8 Offshore Members
- Coordinating with Onsite PM for deadlines, specifications and clarifications, translating requirements for offshore team and sending deliverables to onsite
- Technical Designing review for received requirements
- High Level Design for some of the complicated Scenario
- Sizing and design of a complex integration Landscape
Platform and tools: SAP PI 3.0 Team size: 10 onsite Members,30 Offshore Members
- Lead integration team to assist client in realizing over multi million dollars in annual cost savings.
- Project helped client to achieve global system consolidation.
- Manage project design & architecture. Managed the development, design group, testing environment, change management, liaison with the development and production support groups and with Client IT managers
- Evaluation, selection and implementation of test tools, tracking and resolving all issues and defining and implementing the end-to-end testing and certification process
Platform and tools: Java, JSP, Oracle, Oracle Application fwk.
- Leading the design for one of the components of Oracle CRM application
- Requirements study and analysis for the new features required by the up taking teams
- Design of screen layouts
- Development of new Enhancements component, in Confidential .
- Preparing System Test Cases.
- Integration and system testing of the screens and programs used in the application. Testing included verification of the program output against the acceptable output standards