- Polished, dynamic, cleared senior professional with over 20 years experience in program/project management, agile, and business management.
- Possesses an excellent record for completing demanding projects ahead of schedule and under budget.
- Subject matter expert in DevOps, Agile IT development, Earned Value Management and Lean Six Sigma.
- Expert knowledge of government acquisition and contract management.
- Extensive military background in civil - military operations, telecommunications and IT operations coupled with strong technical, leadership, communication and presentation skills.
- Conversational speaking abilities in Arabic and Spanish.
- Currently pursuing a Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA) with a concentration in project management.
Senior Program Manager/Product Owner
- Responsible for application cloud migration, program planning, contract management, budgetary performance, reporting, and administrative leadership.
- Expert Confidential DevOps, Agile coaching, requirements management and business analytics to ensure that the federal government achieves maximum benefit from contracted software development services to meet the agency’s overall strategic mission.
- Expert with Jira and Team Foundation Server.
Senior Program Manager/Agile Expert/Principal Owner
- Independent master instructor and curriculum developer delivering courses in the following areas: Agile IT Development, IT Project Management, Earned Value Management, Government Acquisition, Business Analytics and Leadership.
- Certified Federal Acquisition in Project and Program Management (FAC P/PM) instructor, certified Project Management Professional (PMP) and Certified Scrum Master (CSM).
- Extensive experience in Web Based (WBT) development, virtual and remote course delivery, and managing instructor teams for contracted service delivery.
- Expert Confidential development of performance requirements for and curricula to insure effectiveness in achieving desired results and meet mission objectives.
- Analyzes, delivers, and evaluates and support materials.
- Responsible for the of government employees in Project Management (FAC P/PM), Agile, and Acquisition courses, instructor staffing, and classroom logistics, curriculum materials, and quality assurance surveillance program (QASP).
- Manages all instructor teams and support personnel. Responsible for all contract reporting, profitability and continuing business development.
- Expert in Blackboard and Adobe Connect web-based platforms.
- Serves as SME for curriculum content development and Master Trainer for FAC P/PM instructor s.
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Overall strategic and operational responsibility for 18 task orders and 128 direct and overhead contractor personnel within the Confidential .
- Provides administrative direction and programmatic leadership to the program such as budget management, staff hiring,, and supervision.
- Delivers projects on time, Confidential /under budget and within scope.
- Responsible for implementing changes in program direction, scope, benefits, costs, and timing while minimizing financial risks.
- Serves as agile SME for client and coaching.
Confidential, Falls Church, VA
- Defines strategic direction and plans, monitors business performance and implements corrections as well as cost reductions and incremental growth actions.
- Assigns responsibilities, provides direction, leadership, and coaching, removes barriers as needed to enable direct reports to execute their roles, achieve objectives and goals and deliver contract requirements.
- Leads enterprise architecture assessments and solutions and Agile SDLC efforts using SCRUM methodology.
- Also directly responsible for process mapping and requirement elicitation efforts and Agile coaching and consulting to technical engineering teams relating to IT development for normal Operations, Insider Threat and Counter-Intelligence efforts.
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Financial and Strategic Planning
- Staff Management and Development
- Complex Contracting Issues (FAR, Confidential )
- Indirect Rate Development/ ICS
- Budget Development and Management
- Business Expansion and Transition
- Accounting and Financial Operations
- Project Management (PMP, CSM)
- Initiate, develop and direct administrative operations providing quality assurance and quality control.
- Responsible for managing all personnel activities which include recruiting, hiring, reclassifications/promotions, salary management and .
- Demonstrated organization and negotiation skills and the ability to prioritize multiple and complex tasks, often with conflicting deadlines.
- Key leader in the management of large OCONUS contracts for linguists and administrative support in Iraq.
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Responsible for formulation of program business management policies and government OMB 300 exhibits, and supporting documentation in support of the ($750M) Confidential Sentinel Program Management Office.
- Full charge responsibility of financial management reporting and budget estimating and analysis.
- Duties include the performance of monthly and weekly reporting functions as required by Confidential Finance Division, GAO audit preparation per Congressional oversight requirements, and monthly reconciliation and reporting on status of funds.
- Also responsible for the preparation of necessary research to support and explain budget positions and recommend modifications to Confidential Directorates for both internal Confidential and intra-agency socialization and Congressional affairs support. In depth knowledge of government acquisition, FAR, DFAR, Confidential and CAS regulations and compliance.
- Experienced with Earned Value Management (EVM) concepts and systems, reporting and tracking. Frequent interaction with Confidential Contracting Officers (CO) and Confidential Contracting Officer Technical Representatives (COTR) regarding contract administration support, GAO, IG, Confidential Internal Audit and Confidential .
Confidential, Reston, VA
Director of Finance
- Plans and directs preparation and reporting of monthly financial results of operations in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and federal regulations.
- Plans and directs preparation of annual budgets and periodic forecasts. Develops, implements and monitors a system of internal control processes and procedures to ensure the integrity of all fiscal functions.
- Oversees the functional areas of General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Payable, Purchasing, and GSA Reporting.
- Monitors, evaluates and advises on the fiscal performance compared to budget and forecast.
- Participates with the President of Confidential and other management executives as a strategic partner in the development of strategic plans and programs.
- Evaluates and advises on the financial impact of long range planning, the introduction of new programs and business strategies as well as federal regulatory changes.
- Optimizes appropriate fiscal strategies to enhance cash flow.
- Developed a reliable cash flow projection process ensuring minimum cash availability to meet operating needs.
- Project managed Oracle to Confidential system migration.
- Evaluates and advises the VP Business Management on payor contracts and any other business agreements into which Confidential may enter.
- Communicates relevant financial information to Confidential, and supports and participates in Confidential Corporate Finance initiatives as appropriate.
Senior Finance Project Manager
- Established business protocols and financial commercial instruments for Confidential 's Confidential franchise agreement with four companies.
- Project managed design, development and implementation of a cost management and accounting system. This system, which was designed in-house without the use of outside management consultants, solved severe problems relating to accuracy of network cost accruals and financial reporting.
- Conduct tax and regulatory compliance audits regarding network costs to ensure adherence to in-country legal entity requirements.
- Heavy involvement in strategic planning initiatives. Recently developed a volume purchasing and cost consolidation/reduction plan for all Confidential entities operating in North and South America to reduce product cost base.
Senior Finance Project Manager
- Establishment of international business processes between USA, UK and Confidential to facilitate changes in global venture commercial arrangements.
- Manage end-to-end financial relationship with Confidential & Confidential and Confidential (HQ) for all contracted services.
- Successfully negotiated favorable EBIT settlement of $50M+.
- Engineered new provisioning process for backhaul circuits worldwide.
- Established process for novated customers from Confidential & Confidential to enable direct billing from Concert.
- Developed backhaul circuit inventory process and performed budgeting for FY2001 and FY2002.
- Established network capital expenditure tracking model for IRUs and related maintenance contracts.
- Instrumental in strategic planning and network re-engineering efforts in the UK and US.
- Conducted circuit inventory clean up effort that resulted in cost reduction of $3M+.
- Conduct management network reporting to include cost analysis and profitability results.