Seasoned IT professional with proven track record of successfully delivering cost effective and high performance Information Technology projects addressing complex business solutions. Strong analytical and communication skills and solid understanding of all facets of Project Management, Data Quality Management, Data Governance, Risk Management, Business Process Analysis and Business Intelligence reporting. Skilled in leading and mentoring technology teams and collaborating with senior leadership to deliver highly efficient products for maximum system utilization and availability.
- Program/Project Management
- Data Stewardship Strategy
- Business Intelligence Reporting
- Strategic Planning and Vision
- Data Modeling/Analysis
- Software Design/Implementation
- Resource and Budget Planning
- Process Improvements
- Enterprise Data Quality Strategy
- Agile SCRUM Methodology
- Team Building
- Data Quality Scorecard and Dashboard
- Business and Executive Relations
- Data Governance
- Risk & Issues Management
Senior Project Manager
- Participated in the Big Rock Program planning involving Business, Technology leadership along with external consultants.
- Managing projects related to conversion of several enterprise application to align with Oracle Cloud Financials.
- Conducted workshops to develop new business process workflows to ensure exiting data and processes are migrated successfully.
- Developed conversion plans for 100s of BI reports from heterogeneous reporting systems to centralized Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI).
- Work with the Business Leadership and consultants to resolve issue and risk. Develop implementation plans to design, develop and test the new systems.
Technology: Oracle Cloud Financials, Microsoft Project, SQL Server, Dell Boomi. OTBI, Oracle Business Intelligence Suite
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Responsible for developing the Master Data Management Framework to ensure Data Quality is measured, reported and controlled.
- Develop project plan, perform stakeholder analysis, manage schedule and estimate the project.
- Develop Data Governance Framework that would in corporate industry best practices in Data Management.
- Developed Confidential Asset Data Warehouse by extracting data for all customer, asset, meter reading, billing and services.
- Worked with a team of data Analyst to profile and create source - target mapping.
- Working with the Business managers to Identify KPIs and Develop Data Quality rules to measure the Data Quality scores.
- Develop Data Quality Business Intelligence Dashboard to report Data Quality scores based the hierarchy defined.
- Develop Enterprise Issue Management plan to ensure high and critical priority Data Quality Issues are socialized to the Executives and a clear remediation task is created.
Technology: MDM, OEDQ, OEMM, OBIEE, SQL Developer, Informatica, Hadoop, Microsoft Project, SharePoint.
Confidential, Westfield Center, Ohio
- Responsible for Managing Integration projects and moving data from heterogeneous sources to Cloud based data warehouse and make the data available in Data mart for Consumptions.
- Managed teams of Developers, Data Analyst, Architects and Testing Managers to plan out different phases of the projects. Reviewed and approved models to migrate to the Cloud utilizing APIs.
- Worked with the Business and Technology Leadership to develop Enterprise Data Strategy and initiated 11 projects based on long terms business needs.
- Developed RFPs, evaluated proposals and interviewed vendors to the project..
- Assisted in developing Data Governance, Data Quality and Data Stewardship model. Designed processes and templates for Data Dictionary, Source-Target mapping and other project artifacts.
Technology: SQL Server, Cognos, Duckcreek, Guidewire, SharePoint, Netezza, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project Server, HP ALM
Confidential, Mayfield Heights, Ohio
- Reviewed and approved Testing Plans from numerous projects.
- Validated architectural designs and APIs to ensure all use cases were being handled.
- Responsible for Managing the Portfolio and getting weekly updates from all projects to ensure all planned KPIs are met and all weekly targets are being delivered by the projects. Reported Program progress to the executives, reviewed change request, risks and issues with the leadership.
- Used Agile SCRUM to managing projects. Trained and mentored Scrum Masters on development and testing processes.
- Managed several projects related to PolicyPro Application implementation, Data Management tools, metrics, APIs and process development. Worked closely with the Business and IT leadership to update processes and redesigning of tools. Developed processes to manage off shore resources to build, test and release the applications. Conducted and Lunch and Learn session to soft land the changes.
- Reviewed Development and Testing processes to increase the quality and reduce cost. Established quality objectives for every project and assisted the project team to meet those goals.
- Coordinated with Off-shore and On-shore teams and developed processes to ensure quality and efficiency.
Technology: SharePoint Server, Infopath, .NET Visual Studio, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project Server, TFS, SQL Server, HP ALM
Confidential, Cleveland, Ohio
Senior Technical Project Manager
- As the member of Enterprise Data Management leadership team, developed the Master Data Management Strategy to ensure data imported from Big Data (Hadoop) and other loan source systems to the Enterprise Data Warehouse is in compliance with MDM framework.
- Identified KPIs, developed data dictionary, catalog terms, documented Source to target mapping and developed Linage from source systems to Data Marts.
- Developed Data Quality Dashboard to report the data quality scores for each terms and rolled them up all the way to the Line of Business level. Used Agile to deliver releases every month.
- Initiated several Agile SCRUM Projects and lead projects with other Scrum Masters. Developed agile processes and attended retrospective session for process improvement. Successfully delivered several Agile project.
- Responsible for all Enterprise Issues identified in any of the Confidential data repositories. Develop a comprehensive issue management strategy to manage all data quality issues to ensure all reported issues have a clear remediation plan and is resolved in a timely manner.
- Managed several Business Intelligence Dashboard projects to provide monthly Data Quality scores for Data Attributes used for Capital Calculation and P&L Statement to be complaint with Basel and other Federal regulators.
- For 50 plus source systems, identified key attributes, performed Data Profiling, developed Source-Target mapping, Created Data Dictionary and published Linage from source to the consumption layer.
- Developed Business Intelligence and Data Analytics reports for Capital Market, Credit Risk, Regulatory Risk and other product related risks. Developed Enterprise Data Quality Dashboard.
- Reporting to Chief Data Officer, developed Data Quality Stewardship model working directly with Risk Information, Data Governance, Line of Businesses and Audit to ensure that the Bank has a long term strategy for Data Quality to be in compliance with OCC, BASEL, CCAR and other Banking regulators.
- Developed the RFP, evaluated several products, conducted POC and selected product and implementation partners.
- Lead the design and development of custom Issue Management application using Service Now.
- Define product vision, developed project resource and release plans. Managed external, internal and offshore resources and managed the project risks and issues.
- Developed workflows for multi-tiered helpdesk. Created Dashboards to monitor the KPIs for the executives.
Technology: Taradata, Informatica MDM, Hadoop, Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server, Commercial loan systems, external credit verification systems (Experian, FICO, Moody), Agile, legacy deposit systems, Tableau, Business Objects, SAS, Oracle OBIEE, Toad, MS Access, Clarity, Microsoft Project, ChangePoint, and Visio.
Confidential, Charlotte, North Carolina
Project Manager/Sr. Business Analyst
- Lead the Customer Service National Migration initiative to consolidate all BofA customer deposit account in a new customer solution package.
- Worked with the sponsors and steak holders to develop the business case, product vision and implementation strategy. Managed the project scope, schedule and budget of the project. Managed Risk and Issues.
- Designed the high level data migration plan, developed templates for source to target mappings.
- Developed Testing strategy and worked with testing team to develop Test Cases and Test scripts.
- Redefined existing fulfillment process workflows and replacing multiple proprietary legacy systems with more robust and scalable systems that can be integrated with a single intelligent front end system.
- Worked with the line of Business to develop the business requirements, use cases, Requirement Traceability Metrix, and BI reporting requirements. Developed Master project Plan, Managed Issues/Risks and compiled project estimates. Monitored weekly project progress, create burn rate report and managed Change Controls.
Technology: . Teradata, Visual Studio, Teradata SQL Assist, SQL Server, Access, Net, IBM Web Sphere, AFS, Confidential Commercial loan System, Micro Strategy, Clarity, ORACLE, SharePoint, Rational ReqPro and Visio.
Confidential, Cleveland, Ohio
Senior Business/Data Consultant
- Migrated Legacy AFS system and all the accounts and loans to a more scalable Confidential system.
- Develop clear business requirements and ensure all requirements are traceable using Test scenarios. Lead a team of Data Analyst to migrate data from a retiring legacy Loan systems to Confidential .
- Developed implementation and quality Assurance plan.
- Enterprise Risk Data Warehouse aligned Capital Market Data management and net commercial exposure risk to Basel II Frame work. Developed the project vision and ETL processes.
- Calculated total exposure of the Bank using DDA, Mortgages, Commercial loans, Credit Card, Capital Market. Incorporated External data from Moody’s rating and other external data to calculate PD, EAD, LGD and other credit risk.
- Developed Extraction, Load, Transfer, Validate (ETLV) processes to load commercial loans data from Commercial loan systems to a new Data warehouse.
- With an Agile team created product Backlog, prioritized and delivered monthly Sprints.
- Developed Business requirements and delivered Business Intelligence Dashboard using Data Quality KPIs, and advance drilldown feature to navigate from Line of Business level reporting to transaction level to identify the root cause of the Data Quality issue.
Technology: AFS, Confidential, HOGAN, Clarity, Cognos, Informatica, Microsoft Excel, Visio, ORACLE, DB2, DB Visualizer and Access.