- Significant experience with project management, systems integration and programming / systems analysis.
- Extensive experience as a Micro Computer Database Administrator and Developer.
- Held security clearances from Confidential to Top Secret Compartmental while working for Confidential .
- Experience includes roles as Project Manager, Program Manager, Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Architect, Implementation Team Lead, System, Interface, and Integration Lead Tester, Applications TrainerProjects spanned from user, system and application upgrades, new system and application implementation, user portal development and implementation, web design, development, and implementation; data repository, retrieval, archival, and disaster recovery, development and implementation of user interfaces, development and implementation of new products and services.
Project Manager (PMO)
- Led project team through releases required for data and infrastructure updates on existing Budget Outlook Analysis Tool (BOAT).
- Project management for the company’s need to efficiently collect Wi - Fi inventory, overseeing the effort to develop the process and procedure to collect and enter Wi-Fi components into the company’s inventory.
- Which involves SDLC (new to Confidential ) to set the standard for other projects/efforts for the company.
- The work included managing the implementation of monitoring tools to provide live feedback of the network’s status in an effort to mitigate potential issues.
- Project managed an effort to develop and utilize a single view to monitor end-to-end provisioning and include the capability to capture provisioning times for analysis and trending.
- Project/Release manager for SharePoint (2010 version) work at enterprise level.
Project Manager, Arlington, VA
- Project manager responsible for decommissioning of up to 40 legacy applications, systems, and hardware utilizing Configuration Management Data Base (CMDB). The CMDB was used as a repository for all elements that were part of, interacted with, or related to what was being decommissioned in such a manner to maintain the integrity of the decommissioned items during operational use (CI, Configuration Items).
- This required overseeing these deliverables submitted by the responsible parties within the required due dates. Often, what was being decommissioned required parallel running of the incoming application, system, and/or hardware accordingly. The decommissioning process required audit/validation along with status updates that all followed proper enterprise wide notification.
- A 40% improvement was gained after leading the efforts to implement a standard release package to Frontier. Ensured completeness and timely deliveries by establishing a checklist of procedures and needed artifacts to meet established requirements in submitting release information to Frontier.
- Successfully improved the application and system releases by managing the milestone timelines as documented in the above mentioned checklist.
Team Lead /Business Analyst
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
- Engineered and implemented a process which systematically extracted specified data from various sources. This semi-automated process occurred overnight allowing employees to analyze the extracts, eliminating manual work of data extraction during the work day.
- Developed a contact list database which significantly improved productivity, timely identification and resolution of problems (conflict / resolution), and team relationships for the Application Development Team.
- Implemented project management methodology/approach that included contingency planning in anticipation of lack of staffing and budget. A 95% improvement was gained with the executing of contingency plans for project completion and implementation. As a result, this contingency planning became the standard with all Front Office Project Management Team led projects.
- Managed multiple projects that spanned over 5 years which included data retention, disaster recovery, document format, media and delivery service, accessibility to customer facing applications for disabled / handicapped, network application traffic / usage reporting, user environments and portal overall infrastructure.
- Front Office Project Manager for the Y2K initiative. Secured all systems / applications (mainframe and midrange) prepared and executed full integration testing. Developed a reporting methodology and format that became a successful standard and was adopted for corporate wide enterprise project management post Y2K efforts, saving $500,000+ previously spent on mixed and inconsistent methods of project management. Received the Ovation and Circle of Excellence s as a result of this effort.
- Responsible for coordinating efforts to implement a testing methodology with the use of a testing platform (Test Director). As Test Director administrator, an unbiased, third party (not conducted by development teams), testing was conducted which ensured customer / end user satisfaction.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Senior System Analyst Consultant
- Agency wide systems involved high costs and therefore required documented evaluations and recommendations to different audiences.
- Produced documentation and reports that quickly were recognized favorably and resulted in major savings in overall cost of operations.
- At least two projects required application programming. The first was an automated system to provide direct and immediate communication with district and state courts rooms. The second project was to migrate from an electronic bulletin board application to a web based notification and document repository.
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Responsible for overseeing all Eastern Regional projects.
- Duties included ensuring each project was held to established schedules; identifying and resolving issues; producing weekly status reports; hiring programmers, developers and software engineers; traveling to customer sites; making presentations and .
- Also responsible for extensive analysis, full life cycle project management and technical writing.
- Most customers required the use of the Artios CAD application.
- Customers needed to track the amount of materials with cost required to produce their products.
- This was resolved by integrating the CAD application in line with the customer’s inventory and accounting applications.
- Successfully achieved by hiring an individual that specializes in software integration (architect).
- This individual was dedicated solely to integration resolution which saved significant time on each project and freed up installers and developers of that task.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Computer Programmer / Analyst, Team and Project Leader
- Provided extensive analysis for development and implementation of Fund Standard System known as the Annual Meetings Systems.
- Doing so provided more time to spend on other important tasks such as the set up and operations on remote site locations.
- Also responsible for analysis and development of utilities, programs and applications and implemented and distributed on Novell Based LANs, versions 3.11 and 4.0. Prior to analysis and testing, excessive time was spent on operational set up both in house and on remote locations.
- Programming in desktop database applications (dBASE III) applied to develop user access to multiple table database repository (some use of ODBC).
Confidential, Arlington, VA
Contract Developer Team Lead
- Lead a team of 2 other programmers, Confidential staff developers, a team of 6 full time individuals, and a business analyst.