- My technology background empowers me to effectively manage IT programs and stakeholder expectations; while my leadership capabilities allow me to instill stewardship in my teams to successfully, drive projects, deliver success, and exceed client expectations.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills that enable me to effectively engage stakeholders
- My responsibilities include hiring and managing on and off shore delivery teams consisting of project managers, business analysts, tech leads, architects, engineers, and developers.
- Extensive experience in a variety of industries such as software, networking, healthcare, banking, marketing, government, public utilities, and legal; with a diverse set of companies.
- Lead a large agile project team of IT and business resources through agile ceremonies and processes
- Manage all aspects of the project from data analysis, to STTM, to development and testing.
- Customer quality, survey, and SSO initiative
- Migrate existing surveys to a new platform
- Consolidate surveys, improve processes and convey progress
- Voice, IVR, and email surveys
- Custom, agile application development for data liquidity and mobile and desktop platforms - Java/J2EE, Java Script, Sales Force
- Rebuild of the Find a Provider portal for Confidential
- Integration of single sign on (SSO) capabilities between Confidential and Confidential
- User experience and interface (UX/UI) improvements to Confidential and Confidential
- Create and manage a PMO for an application development portfolio for Confidential to ensure projects are correlated to organizational goals
- Business process management for customer quality, development, testing, deployment, reporting/dashboards, and capacity management
- Claims processing and Health Care Reform development and testing
- Basic Sales Force
- Basic Java/J2EE
- Agile / SCRUM
Networking: Architecture, design, security, VoIP, DR, WLAN, load balancing
Application Platforms: WebSphere Application Server, WebSphere MQ
Virtualization: SaaS, VMware, Confidential PureApp, Redhat Linux Enterprise
Data Bases: DB2, MS SQL, MySQL
Programming IDE’s: Eclipse
Various Unix Types: AIX, Solaris
Tools: JIRA, PlanView, PPM, HP ALM, HP Quality Center, Performance Center, Confluence/Grid, Jenkins
Sr. Project Manager Consultant
- Responsible for managing a Customer Quality/Experience effort to consolidate and migrate surveys to a new platform (Voice of the Customer)
- Managed team of business analysts, tech leads, and researchers
- Collaborate with the business to improve the customer experience and report on key metrics
- Manage portfolio to develop custom applications and improve Facets batch processing capabilities.
- Interview, hire, and manage teams of project managers, business analysts, tech leads, developers, architects, and engineers.
- Responsible for developing relationships with leadership, revenue forecasting, budget, schedule, and resources.
- Rebuild of the Find a Provider portal and development of ongoing feature and performance enhancements (Java, JS) for Confidential .
- User experience (UX) changes to Confidential and Confidential
- Single Sign On (SSO) solution for the Blue Shield member portal.
- Shield Advance Accelerate claims platform migration
- Cloud storage and file archival
- BPM effort for Unit Integration Testing
ConfidentialSr. Project Manager
- Manage functional testing program for KP’s Claims Connect/Dell Xcelys 7.1 for CA and ROC regions.
- Responsible for successful delivery of development and all stages of testing
- Manage extensive teams on and off shore for development and testing: Tech leads, developers, project managers, business analysis, and engineers.
- Responsible for budgeting, scheduling, and forecasting for multiple tracts and resources.
- Plan and manage multi-year project schedules and WBS for multiple teams.
- Coordinate cross functional efforts amongst IT and business organizations.
- Manage stakeholder expectations on changes requests, issues, budget, schedule, and status.
- My role below at Confidential was outsourced to Confidential .
- I continued with my previous role and responsibilities at Confidential managing the program for performance testing
IT - Program Manager
- Managed programs for testing Care Delivery applications critical to hospital operations.
- Collaborated with client executives to establish business requirements driving the need for testing efforts.
- Developed SOW/RFS/RFP, budgets, schedules, tracking reports, and resource allocations.
- Managed teams of performance analysts, engineers, and business analysts.
- Managed up to 10 projects with individual budgets >$1 million.
- Care delivery testing projects:
- Cerner Millennium Laboratories
- Medicare Business Engine
- CareAware Medical Device Interchange
- Diamond/Xcelys Claims Processing
- Cerner CoPath Cytology
- KP Positive Patient Identification solution
- Information Broker and zLinux Main Frame project for Self Funded members
- KP Vine - KP Intranet migration
Senior Consultant / Project Manager
- Managed teams of analysts to successfully deliver network infrastructure projects
- Project budgeting, scheduling, scope, resource allocation, and SOW creation
- Business process analysis, improvement, and measurement
- Resource management, procurement, and development
- Risk assessment, identification, mitigation, contingency planning
- Network infrastructure and process improvement projects:
- Network assessment of redundancy capabilities
- Network assessment and re-architecture
- VoIP Cisco call center solution
- process improvement
- Confidential Internal IPT/MPLS roll out
- Designed and managed implementation of wireless network solutions.
- RFP response and RFS creation.
- Consulted and supported clients on WAN network projects .