- Accomplished IT manager with successful experience in hands - on design, development and implementation operations with particular expertise in enterprise-based integrations, interoperability and implementation services management within numerous professional capacities.
- Team and client-focused leader with a proven record of enhancing overall business operations; success in operating across multiple business divisions, creating benchmarks/metrics and driving growth, process improvements, expense reductions and compliance.
- Adept at fostering relationships with vendors and internal/external business partners.
- Coordination with various stakeholders to optimize solutions and streamline operations.
- Strong leader skilled at developing high performing teams to IT/IS innovative business solutions.
- Creative problem-solver; analyze diverse issues, determine plausible alternatives and implement effective solutions.
- Known for resourceful time management and completing tasks efficiently without sacrificing quality.
- Extensive experience in project/program management and consultant on federal and private IT projects; gained 3 federal security clearances.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION:
- IT Management
- Risk - Based PM Methodology
- Vendor Relations and Management
- Strategic Planning
- Change Management
- System Migration
- Team Building & Leadership
- Quality Control
- Government Contract Management
- Technical Consulting
- Technology Delivery
- Product/ Process Management
- Security Onboarding of contractor staff
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Project.
Confidential, Hines, Illinois
Sr. Project Manager
- Responsible for project management office (PMO) activities for federal contract.
- Tasked in the development and delivery of 6 IT SharePoint sites, SharePoint and deployment administration in a benefits IT support group and the creation of process document and assessment artifacts for benefits products division.
- Responsible for release/change management enforcement, deployment tracking and follow up activities for VBA division of Confidential .
- Manage program budget, staffing and contract renewals for multi - year government contract totaling more than $5 million.
- Managed contract with fiscal year profit exceeding 70%.
- Team received CIO accolades for the customer-focused support, work involved in building a release deployment calendar tool whose management model is now utilized across other VA divisions
Confidential, Broadview, Illinois
Program Manager/Project Manager
- Responsible for project management of three federal contracts including subcontract management of day - to-day operations and maintenance team for a nationwide pension claim/disability application in a data processing/warehousing environment.
- Accountable for all aspects of combining business and technological initiatives in order to execute risk-based project management IT programs.
- Responsible for Executive Branch staff sponsored correspondence system development, installation and maintenance including service desk support and systems engineering oversight program.
- Managed, trained and provided direction to assigned staff; established work schedules and time lines.
- Monitored all IT activities; ensure projects remain on time and within budgets.
- Participated in daily meetings and conference calls with leadership teams to discuss project status.
- Managed program budget, staffing and contract renewals for multi - year government contracts totaling more than $20 million.
- Provided oversight for two of the three most profitable contracts within Confidential .
- Serviced Federal Contract Division with fiscal year ROS exceeding 38% to 50%.
Confidential, Hines, Illinois
Operations Manager/Project Manager
- Responsible for the full spectrum of IT project management including initiating, planning, executing controlling and finalization of upgrade release testing, test/training environments and production rollout of new software versions and hardware according to coordinated release cycles. Served as liaison between diverse internal and external business partners to oversee data integrity, as well as the design, planning and seamless implementation of enterprise - wide system solutions.
- Shared site responsibilities for the operation of more than 55 physical and 100 VM s on a geographically dispersed on Windows/Solaris/Linux platforms.
- Managed 14 IT technicians located at various locations throughout the United States.
Confidential, Des Plaines, Illinois
Regional Implementation/Project Manager
- Responsible for managing the telecommunications installation and special construction requirements for more than 600 sites in the Confidential .
- Ensured the timely deployment of services for existing and new site builds.
- Maintained constant communications, planning and cooperation with several telecommunications vendors, government program office and regional personnel.
- Managed continuous access negotiation and relationship building with government technical personnel within an eight - state Midwest Region.
- Led a team that consistently met and exceeded monthly/quarterly on-time percentage nationally; maintained a more than 95% fee-based award average in completing deployment of services ahead of schedule.
- Served as project manager of federal agency Southwest and Central Region telecommunications deployment for an additional 200 sites.
- Managed the flawless execution of two Confidential base telecommunications relocations of more than 50 services including pass-thrus and linked sites.
- Recognized as first manager to complete site survey, install and turn up six GPS timing installations at major air traffic control centers.
- Installed four Airport Surface Detection data monitoring systems at major Midwest airports consisting of 36 individual sites as well as 9 sites that required telecommunications.
- Responsible for managing and communicating implementation schedules on a weekly and monthly basis to government personnel, management, vendors and field teams.
- Managed and negotiated deployment/maintenance road blocks with national/local; ensured minimal impact to service schedules and service level agreements.