- Expert Quality Assurance and Application Owner experience.
- Adept in testing mobile, client - server and web-based software applications.
- Adroit in conversion, functional, regression, system integration, user acceptance and browser testing.
- Proven ability to lead project teams through all phases of testing.
- Versed in Agile and Waterfall test methodologies.
- Proven success driving simultaneous projects.
- Keenly skilled in drafting and analyzing system requirements.
- Known for integrity and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional mentor and trainer.
- Sought out for being a powerful connector of cross-functional teams regardless of technical / non-technical backgrounds.
Senior Test Lead - IT Quality Assurance
- Spearhead ed testing efforts for greater than 150 large scale IT projects.
- Led offshore and onsite teams through all phases of QA and systems testing for a 24-hour workflow.
- Key contributor in the iteration planning process identified requirements and acceptance criteria gaps.
- Collaborator of daily and weekly touchpoint meetings, producing agenda, reports and minutes per each.
- Designed and executed detailed test cases and plans.
- Key contributor in interviewing and on-boarding process for new team members.
- Recognized for achieving 100 % defect resolution for numerous IT testing initiatives.
- Rewarded financially for consistently achieving business milestones and positive outcomes for the business. < -- I would like to see more of these types of bullets that illustrate to the reader that you are good at what you do See my attachment to your email about accomplishment statements and there is a webinar Creating Powerful Accomplishment statements. -->
- Mastered leading projects while providing guidance to up to five team members.
- Trusted to lead projects that required security clearance and Open Development initiatives< -- Make sure each bullet has a period at the end? -->
- Produced QA specifications and developed plans for monthly large scaled projects.
- Proactively evaluated tools and provided recommendations that became the enterprise standard.
- Rewarded for consistently resolving greater than 97% of complex application defects.
Senior IT Business Consultant - Application Environment Owner
- Crea< -- Be consistent by having a job overview below your title like you have on page one. Then, go to a bullet. -->ted, maintained and managed multiple environments for IT applications during development, systems, UAT and production phases of testing.
- Managed up to 11 Siebel / Oracle environments simultaneously with multiple active projects.