- Accomplished IT professional with 10 years of Project Management & Business Analyst experience in the delivery of large scale technology solutions
- Experience in mentoring/coaching scrum teams
- Responsible for managing digital projects related to global/mobile website utilizing scrum project management
- High aptitude for the agile methodology with 6 years of experience working on agile teams, and over three years actively in a scrum master role.
- Experience working closely with UX teams to deliver highly functional and responsive apps and webpages.
- Strong communication, technical, and problem solving skills which allow effective interaction with different players and teams to effectively resolve complex technical challenges and issues
- Proven ability to work closely with product owners, executives, technical team and QA resources to allowing for a high functioning scrum team
- Successfully led multiple projects to on - time delivery & successful implementation
- Strong aptitude to manage the integration & coordination of projects across cross functional teams
- Demonstrable experience in writing structured user stories with acceptance criteria
- Expertise in developing test strategies, test cases, test plans, and use cases against user specifications
Atlassian JIRA, Atlassian Confluence, Rally, Sharepoint SAP, Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, Snagit, MapPoint, LogicNet, Caliber, Star Team, HP Quality Center, Service Manager Client 7
Sr. Scrum Master/Project Manager
- Delivered a state of the art mobile application used by 35,000 pilots and flight attendants allowing them to do various everyday tasks from checking in, signing flight plans, saving documents, and seeing push notifications related to their schedule.
- Serve as the Servant Leader for 3 Scrum teams that include developers, manual/automated QA engineers, Business Analysts, architects and PO's that develop high profile applications
- Implemented various agile strategies that translated into 9 straight 100% iterations allowing us to meet tight deadlines.
- Facilitate all scrum ceremonies and ensuring constant transparency, adaptation, and inspection throughout the sprint
- Expert at building strong relationships that promote an unbreakable bond of trust with my teams.
- Created project scope/timeline, action/risk register, escalations, status, project roadmap for stakeholders which led to 100% completion of several projects
- Lead the Confidential Pay Compensation project that systematically changed how pilots communicate compensation errors. This was also nominated for an as one of the most important projects in the organization.
- Exemplify leadership by communicating and demonstrating project deliverables and functionality across multiple teams
- Delivered the redesign of the southwest.com homepage by working with UX teams to deliver a fresh new look to the website increasing brand exposure and revenue
- Lead the redesign of the Select Flights page as part of the Southwest.com initiative to redesign the webpage
- Piloted a new business process on the points.com project organizing project work that resulted in added efficiency and ultimately a successful implementation.
- Developed the foundation for southwest.com business rules repository
- Socialized the defect management processes across the internal and external application testing teams to ensure standardization
- Coordinated the prioritization of defects thru the defect lifecycle working closely with the developers, QA, and project managers to ensure resolution
- Lead user story handoff to QA teams to ensure proper understanding of requirements, ensuring nothing was missed
- Negotiated workload for my team with our stakeholders making sure our team was running efficiently as possible
- Documented the backend system flow for Southwest.com integration with the TSA (Transportation Security Administration)
- Led “Fuzzy Logic” project implementing innovative auto complete functionality in all 27 southwest.com air booking widgets.
- Facilitated and maintained all agile practices which include writing user stories, creating story maps, leading sprint plans, backlog grooming sessions, and sprint demos for southwest.com homepage redesign, Flight Status and Schedules redesign, TSA PreCheck initiative, Tokenization, and various other projects.
SAP Business Analyst
- Successfully collaborated & facilitated conversations between product owners & the technical team using strong systems knowledge to draw out functional requirements
- Performed Gap/Impact Analysis by identifying existing processes; than documenting the enhancements needed to meet the end-state
- Worked closely with key stakeholders to identify business needs and analyze priorities based on level of effort, risk, dependencies, and impacts across enterprise applications
- Documented and articulated business and technical requirements working closely with the business stakeholders, QA, and technical team
- Collaborated with business users to write structured user stories
- Managed the planning & execution for assembly, system, and regression testing
- Prepared & delivered presentations to senior leadership and department heads to obtain sign-off on implementation strategy
- Trained field users at production plants on new system enhancements reducing user error which resulted in more efficiently run supply chain
Master Data Business Analyst
- Handled project management activities such as putting together a project plan that outlined critical path activities, ensuring all deliverables were met leading up to roll out
- Designed & implemented business processes to sustain accurate dimension data of all Confidential products for 200+ locations allowing for more operational efficiency
- Wrote, validated, and executed test cases which led to the largest successful deployment by Confidential
- Provided key foundations to project materials, and trained legacy system users of new enhancements and business process changes
- Supported the successful Go-Live for one of the biggest SAP implementations, and provided constant support to users across the company proving to be a highly qualified SME with SAP Master Data
- Fostered a partnership between Confidential and the Confidential, resulting in the supply chain director joining the university’s Supply Chain Forum